UConn Football to the MAC?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Re: UConn Football to the MAC?

Number 1 Idiot, for a Number 1 failure in NCAA FBS Football!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

In response to southernfriedeagle's comment:
    [QUOTE]what's wrong with being the best hockey program in the country, then having a decent football team (except for this year, BC was better than A LOT of D1 teams), and a decent basketball team (except for the past 2 years)...

Show me a school with BC's academic stature, that did a lot better in Hockey, Football and Basketball from 2000-2010.  ummm, you can't.  Even without Hockey, BC's combo of Fooball and Basketball was ABOVE avg, in those years.   Sorry Huskies...you won a few NC's with your criminal coach/program, but the future doesn't look too bright in Stoors, unless you do some rimming in South Bend; and beg them for a package deal...

[/QUOTE]

Every fool finds a greater one to admire them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

SPAZZOO ... LEADING BC FOOTBALL vs. Clemson..

Soupy Sales Picture

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cp77. Show cp77's posts

Any predictions for today's UMass attendance down on Route 1? I'll say 13,506.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

In response to cp77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Only off by 5000! And that against a team that was pretty well regarded nationally - this game would've drawn better in Amherst.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to LOTHAR43's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Only off by 5000! And that against a team that was pretty well regarded nationally - this game would've drawn better in Amherst.

Great football teams up there in Yankee fiddle diddle land! A team 1-3, and a team 0-4, do your really believe this is foortball? And can BC, or Mass beat a team from Dixie?

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cp77. Show cp77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The next game UMass "home game" is still a couple of weeks away. Rest assured another predicition is in the works. I'm going to have analyze things to see if my number creeps into four-figure territory. UMass has a home hockey game against BC the night before, and that usually draws a lot of students. Will they be getting up bright and early to head to Foxboro?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cp77. Show cp77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The next game UMass "home game" is still a couple of weeks away. Rest assured another predicition is in the works. I'm going to have analyze things to see if my number creeps into four-figure territory. UMass has a home hockey game against BC the night before, and that usually draws a lot of students. Will they be getting up bright and early to head to Foxboro?

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wishful thinking is not idealism. It is self-indulgence at best and self-exaltation at worst. In either case, it is usually at the expense of others. In other words, it is the opposite of idealism.

Sections
Shortcuts