Uconn wins national champs, BC...umm is still BC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Donnnnn. Show Donnnnn's posts

Uconn wins national champs, BC...umm is still BC

Order has been restored where BC will continue to be an ACC doormat and regardless of what conference Uconn is in- they dominate nationally.  You can have your 9th place ACC finishes in Chestnut Hill while Storrs celebrates NATIONAL championships!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: Uconn wins national champs, BC...umm is still BC

In response to Donnnnn's comment:

Order has been restored where BC will continue to be an ACC doormat and regardless of what conference Uconn is in- they dominate nationally.  You can have your 9th place ACC finishes in Chestnut Hill while Storrs celebrates NATIONAL championships!  

Buffoon College Jesuits are a very vendictive Institution Donnn... the Sweatboy Jesuits kept UCONN out of the ACC, and SHABAZZ said it all ... look what you have missed, a failed ACC, and UConn a 4 time NCAA Champion in a program that has Star Power $$$$ cashe, and  not the Circle Jerk Ice Follies. 

After receiving the trophy and cutting down the nets and watching "One Shining Moment," Ollie sat at a podium with a giant smile on his face. He was the fourth African-American coach to win a national title.

Something the Lilly Whites at Buffoon College might want to consider ....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

UMass guard Derrick Gordon has become the first openly gay player in Division I men’s basketball.

Gordon made the announcement in interviews with ESPN and Outsports on Wednesday. Gordon said he gained confidence by seeing an NBA team sign Jason Collins, who became the league’s first openly gay player when he joined the Brooklyn Nets this season.

‘‘I want to be myself,’’ Gordon said in the interview televised on ESPN. ‘‘I don’t want to hide and be someone I'm not.’’

The sophomore was the Minutemen’s fourth-leading scorer with 9.4 points per game last season, when UMass reached the NCAA tournament for the first time since 1998. A transfer from Western Kentucky, Gordon played at high school powerhouse St. Patrick in New Jersey.

The only news that Massachusetts would make out of Division 1 Athletics.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Well deserved and the MVP is out of the Snow Queens own back yard!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Donnnnn. Show Donnnnn's posts

congrats once again Uconn!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:

Well deserved and the MVP is out of the Snow Queens own back yard!

BC SUCKS!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

BC sucks and will always suck... Northeast can not play quality FBS football. BC stick with UMAINE & UMASS!

Sections
Shortcuts