UMass Basketball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Re: UMass Basketball

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Richmond loss cost the Minutemen some ground in the Polls.  Down to 21 in the AP,  19 in the Coaches.  

It's about where they belong though, and still way ahead of all 20 of Cherry's Sock Puppet accounts.  I know he's belatedly trying to hop on the Big 10 bandwagon, but sorry Charley, the trading deadline has passed.   You own them all the way to the end, which in your case means the first rounds of the CIT and CBI.  Better luck next year, Superfan!

[/QUOTE]

Motto of the Story Slim: Stay far away from Dixie.

After watching on PRIME TIME Iowa & Michigan State no way in the deepest darkest area of your imagination could UMASS boys from the forgotten area of MA handle either of these teams gym bags.

Stay warm and please stop the dreaming, or get off the BOOZE!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]

The careful reader will note that Chairborne believes that Iowa and Michigan are located in Dixie.  Chuckle. 

[/QUOTE]

Apparently, the deep freeze and gridlock in Atlanta (Chairborne's adopted fantasy home) have affected Chairborne's "thinking."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Richmond loss cost the Minutemen some ground in the Polls.  Down to 21 in the AP,  19 in the Coaches.  

It's about where they belong though, and still way ahead of all 20 of Cherry's Sock Puppet accounts.  I know he's belatedly trying to hop on the Big 10 bandwagon, but sorry Charley, the trading deadline has passed.   You own them all the way to the end, which in your case means the first rounds of the CIT and CBI.  Better luck next year, Superfan!

[/QUOTE]

After watching on PRIME TIME Iowa & Michigan State no way in the deepest darkest area of your imagination could UMASS boys from the forgotten area of MA handle either of these teams gym bags.

[/QUOTE]

Nor'east offers nothing in NCAA D1 Conference Basketball progams. The tragic Buffoon's at the College of Castaway Jesuits, had the opportunity to go after Fran McCafferey who was destined to leave the small Cathoilc confines of Albany, NY College of Siena, as they passed on him for the lost soul of the Ivy League   Wonder Boy Donahue Order.  At 5-13, Buffoon College USA will need not reach 10 games in their disappointing season with their 3rd year YWCA girly girl scrubs.

While UCONN goes rock'en & Roll'in!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Prediction ... and admission by AD Bob Bates; Donahue will be fired by season's end ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nor'east offers nothing in NCAA D1 Conference Basketball progams. The tragic Buffoon's at the College of Castaway Jesuits, had the opportunity to go after Fran McCafferey who was destined to leave the small Cathoilc confines of Albany, NY College of Siena, as they passed on him for the lost soul of the Ivy League   Wonder Boy Donahue Order.  At 5-13, Buffoon College USA will need not reach 10 games in their disappointing season with their 3rd year YWCA girly girl scrubs.

While UCONN goes rock'en & Roll'in!!!!

[/QUOTE]
    Q: Why do UConn basketball players have TGIF on their shoes?
    A: To remind them, Toes Go In First.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Top 25 team?

Appears the SlimJim  should recalculate theire greatness? Becomming more of a Jesuit hommer in the closet with this UMASS fall from grace. The Bonnies are the mistake in Upstate NY.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Beheads Coaches Institute beats VAR TECH!  Beheads Coaches Institute beats VAR TECH!  Let's here it trolls come on down.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Beheads Coaches Institute beats VAR TECH!  Beheads Coaches Institute beats VAR TECH!  Let's here it trolls come on down.

[/QUOTE]

To quote Slim, "The best comedy is always the unintentional."

VAR TECH? Let's HERE it for Sailman!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How do you define the work Suck when it connotates to BC Basketball & Football in the ACC?

Ans: Just let your imagination run while that some day BC will be significant whenever.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]

Top 25 team?

Appears the SlimJim  should recalculate theire greatness? Becomming more of a Jesuit hommer in the closet with this UMASS fall from grace. The Bonnies are the mistake in Upstate NY.  

[/QUOTE]

Yup; I gather his mouth will be closed for awhile with delusions of UMASS greatness, with a $170,000/year MA State hack for a Coach!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to undking's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How do you define the work Suck when it connotates to BC Basketball & Football in the ACC?

Ans: Just let your imagination run while that some day BC will be significant whenever.

[/QUOTE]
    Current ACC basketball standings: BC 2-5, College of South Bend 2-6. How do YOU define Suck, Gipper?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Current ACC basketball standings: BC 2-5, College of South Bend 2-6. How do YOU define Suck, Gipper?

[/QUOTE]

Try Football that's another matter Chief Moron... 7-6 Eagles messed the Mens Room each time they ventured out of Route #128.

Even more of a joke their crap QB Rettig thinks he's NFL prime time at the NCAA all-star game?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Try Football that's another matter Chief Moron... 7-6 Eagles messed the Mens Room each time they ventured out of Route #128.

Even more of a joke their crap QB Rettig thinks he's NFL prime time at the NCAA all-star game?

[/QUOTE]
    Shall we talk hockey?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Blog has beome a play ground for the depressed, meek, disappointed, kiddish, and above all neuro-sadestic artists that are confused between Crayola Crayon play time, and Collegiate academics which one never experienced.

Very sad Blog....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Beheads Coaches' Institute academically couldn't hold a candle to MICHIGAN academically either my Southern belle, too consumed in singing " How Great thou Art" come appeals time.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

[QUOTE]

The typing monkey bores me, so back to some serious discussion.

UMass falls completely out of the polls.  Not even getting votes in one poll.  And that's as it should be at this point.  If they can stop the bleeding and actually get a damn invitation for the first time in forever then I think they'd make for a formidable opponent for many teams.  Their problem is they only play one way,  and to advance deep you need the ability to play the game whatever the bracket brings you.  So, who brings those goods? 

Haven't watched enough Syracuse, but it seems they can run, they can play half court grinders.  Their main weakness to my eyes is actually Boeheim, who's one of the weaker game-time coaches I've ever seen.   I never rule out Michigan State, Tom deserves his reputation, he's one of the best in the business. 

Calhoun was the same way, I think.  In the heat of the game he knew what he was doing. That first title over Duke was a coaching masterpiece.  That crew of dope smokers led by that pudgy midget who couldn't hit the side of a barn, had no business anywhere near the final four.  Yet Calhoun led them to the promise land.  Bravo, and I mean that.  We'll see what Ollie can do, but it won't happen this year. Or next.  Not enough firepower, and that AAU conference isn't helping any.  

Coach K? Overrated.  Incredibly poor choice to lead an Olympic Team for sure. 

Kentucky.  I just barfed in my mouth.  Hate what Calipari has become.  Absolutely hate it. He's in the right place though,  Coaching in front of the most morally bankrupt program in the most morally bankrupt Conference in the land.   He's got 15 five star studs, but not a clue how to harness them.  Maybe if they stuck around for more than 1.5 semesters he could make it work.   He's got his one title, he won't win another with this one and done recipe.

I've got two of my final four in the Orange and the Spartans.  Not sure who else is going to join them, but I doubt it will be anyone from the SEC or Pac-12 or Big East.

As for my A10 ,  perhaps St Louis can make the Sweet 16.  And I'm still liking 4 to 5 bids, and maybe one of the others will get hot and get to the Sweet 16 too.  But the road ends for all of them at that point.    And that sounds fine to me.  I'm actually a fan of the league I follow.  I'm not sure the Puppet master can say that.

[/QUOTE]

UMASS? Real significant jerk water school out here in Brentwood Mr. Yocal.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Are we saying over, and over again Yankee NCAA Athletic programs, inclusive of UMASS, are so bad  where these rants only justify the boredom of a long dark Winter in the abominal City of dispair BAWSTON?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Here are my Final 4picks:
    Alabama: Roll Tide Roll!
    Notre Dame: Go Leprechauns!
    USC: Trojans, Trojans, Trojans!
    UCONN: Final 4 in the Iditarod, Go Huskies!
    Yours in Sockpuppetry,
    Chairborne/NDLeprechaun/TrojanHorse/Cheeryo
    :)

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

[QUOTE]

Here are my Final 4picks:
    Alabama: Roll Tide Roll!
    Notre Dame: Go Leprechauns!
    USC: Trojans, Trojans, Trojans!
    UCONN: Final 4 in the Iditarod, Go Huskies!
    Yours in Sockpuppetry,
    Chairborne/NDLeprechaun/TrojanHorse/Cheeryo
    :)

[/QUOTE]

Interesting?  Must be sacrilegious for "USE" people to ponder how the Almighty has plans for the BC benevolent in the ACC. Appears the closet is getting a little small with all these BC Head Coaching rejects?  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Top 25 team?

[/QUOTE]

Yup; I gather his mouth will be closed for awhile with delusions of UMASS greatness, with a $170,000/year MA State hack for a Coach!

[/QUOTE]

This guy Slime Ball Jim had UMASS at the seige of greatness with a Johnny Calapari look alike in Kellogg?

Now its back to his mondane Billy Bulger life in retirement, as UMASS has hit rock bottom with all these Catholic Schools in a conference which had little meaning even before Slick Johnny left.