UMass Basketball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Re: UMass Basketball

BC Snow Queens going to air it out at UNC, or is this another loss in Dixie?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:

BC Snow Queens going to air it out at UNC, or is this another loss in Dixie?

Doubt it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

In response to cheeroh's comment:

In response to undking's comment:

UMass will be a Sweet 16 team. They have one on the best guards in the country in Chaz Williams and a great inside game. I saw their game vs. BC and their win over LSU today on the tube, and while I'm a BC fan, I liked what they showed in both games and think they can make it that far. Big non-conference games at FL State and Providence at home in Dec. Too bad they're not playing Harvard this year.

Great for you to come clean moron and admit BC sucks in everything ACC.

Hope you also caught last night's double header where MSU/KY & Kansas/Duke, all Rival ***** ,will always be considered Big Boys, and the scrubs under Donahue just losers.

BTW: Bryce Cotton is better than Chaz Williams.

Gipper, So somehow, in your warped mind, praising UMass equates to admitting that BC sucks in everything ACC? Whose logic class were you in at South Bend? Bryce Cotton vs. Chaz Williams will be an interesting matchup on 12/28 in Amherst. I'm sure you'll be there if you can find Amherst on a map. Both are great guards, as is Hanlan, as is Rahon, as is Chambers, as is Watson, as are Napier and Boatright, etc. and a lot of guards in New England this year. I think UMass has an edge inside.  Why don't YOU come clean and try to have an actual discussion about college sports instead of just ranting against BC? Or aren't you capable of that?

Seems this little sweetboy in the closet too long at Buffoon College USA will need some oxygen when the men of Stores meet the YWCA Scrubs come the 19th?

[/QUOTE
    Yes, genius, the men of STORES, as in Wal-Mart?

The beatings continue, as hits just keep on coming on continuous poor play at UNC.

Indian man drools of the day when this all goes away.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

UMass 84 - ELON 74

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to GO47's comment:

UMass 84 - ELON 74

A monumental win? Small hole of a school in metro Raleigh!

Patriots an embarrassment Snow Queens?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

In response to GO47's comment:

UMass 84 - ELON 74

A monumental win? Small hole of a school in metro Raleigh!

Patriots an embarrassment Snow Queens?

Don't put words in my mouth. I gave the score of the game. I never said it was a momumental win. But each win counts and every team that is not ranked in the top 25 is gunning for UMass right now because that would be monumental for them. UMass is now ranked 13th in both polls as well as 4th in the RPI.

There's a very good chance that UConn, Providence College, Harvard, and UMass all make it into the NCAA tournament.

For those who don't know it Alabama is now 2-2 in the SEC and 8-9 overall.

As for the Patriots they did not play or coach well yesterday. But they bring us fans lots of joy by being competitive each and every year. They've won the AFC East division every year since 2001 but 2. Those 2 years they tied. They have a young team that had a lot of key players on the IR. They'll be back as a better team next year. So get use it!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

I thought it was obvious that the better team won the AFC Championship.  The team with nobody from the "University" of Alabama on the roster.  Hightower couldn't cover my Grandmother on a quick slant.   Maybe he's mailing it in because he took a pay cut when he joined the NFL.

Correction on this weeks BB Poll.  The Minutemen are #12 in the Coaches Poll.  Number 4 in the RPI.   Bama checking in at 96 in the RPI this week.  Starting to breathe down the neck of Notre Dame.   Both are starting to move into CIT bubble territory.  Nice!  The CBI remains a reach.

Calm down Slim... Patriots were a bust please read Shank Shaunghnessy, and their bust of a QB from Michigan. Great weekend, BC loses, and the Patriots again are the laughing stock of the NFL with their loser of a Coach.

BTW: UMASS has palyed a soft schedule and does not warrant this AP Poll ranking... come dancing time their One & Done!

Cheers Homer!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Derek Kellogg... a want a bee Johnny "Slick" Calapari, but he doesn't get the Dick Vitale respect, or $$$$$$.

PATS = "AFC-East" Bullies but can get no further ... by Shank Shaunghnessy

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

I thought it was obvious that the better team won the AFC Championship.  The team with nobody from the "University" of Alabama on the roster.  Hightower couldn't cover my Grandmother on a quick slant.   Maybe he's mailing it in because he took a pay cut when he joined the NFL.

Correction on this weeks BB Poll.  The Minutemen are #12 in the Coaches Poll.  Number 4 in the RPI.   Bama checking in at 96 in the RPI this week.  Starting to breathe down the neck of Notre Dame.   Both are starting to move into CIT bubble territory.  Nice!  The CBI remains a reach.

Calm down Slim... Patriots were a bust please read Shank Shaunghnessy, and their bust of a QB from Michigan. Great weekend, BC loses, and the Patriots again are the laughing stock of the NFL with their loser of a Coach.

BTW: UMASS has palyed a soft schedule and does not warrant this AP Poll ranking... come dancing time their One & Done!

Cheers Homer!!!!

Oh you are so correct on the Patriots. Everyone is laughing about how they've been in so many Super Bowls, AFC championship games, and won the AFC East every year except 2 and those 2 they were tied. What a terrible team. I think they must be the worse team since 2001. Terrible QB and coach that doesn't know anything about football.

It's also great to have such an expert telling us that UMass has played a soft schedule. Perhaps the RPI and BPI should consult with you before they determine the SOS.

We are so honored to have such an expert on these topics posting here. Wink There must be some more valuable information you need to share with us. LMAO!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Mike Salk of WEEI: "Brady Garbage" in Denver should sum it all up!

Need to put my dime in on the conversation looking at UMASS, and the Big 10; UMASS is a Billerica Memorial High School, half full of trasplanted Bunker Hill Community College transfers trying to look posh.  

UMASS is not there yet folks, never will be in NCAA basketball, and a tad better than the Buffoons at the Riverside T stop.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:

Derek Kellogg... a want a bee Johnny "Slick" Calapari, but he doesn't get the Dick Vitale respect, or $$$$$$.

PATS = "AFC-East" Bullies but can get no further ... by Shank Shaunghnessy

One thing about Dan S. he's generally right, and in this case was right on the money. The PATS suck. A weak AFC East gives them the privilege of playing with the  big boys, for the past 9 years, and there One and Done chumps.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

Hi Fellas ... Patriots lost ha ha ha ha ha ha

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

‘‘I thought a lot of our guys played with passion,’’ Eagles coach Steve Donahue said. ‘‘I think (Hanlan) is doing as much as he can to help us win.’’ Really?

The beatings continue as the morale get's heated at Snow Queen U by the Charles, as the Yellow Jackets cruise by a Division II sorry program with a sorry following and Coach!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Northeast Snow Belt Basketball undeniably at its low ebb, and a disgrace nationally!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Looking fore a few good basketball players in Amherst where nationally fans get confused on the location: Lowell, Boston, Dartmouth, Amherst, New Bedford, or Worcester. Campuses are about as confusing as Beacon Hill where the President resides as there AP ranking. Where are they?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Fordham is another obscure Jesuit School in the Bronx, where garbage is their middle name in their basketball program and all things relevant.

Take pride Slim iii and feel proud of the A10 garbage basketball W's at its best. Nice to know however, as a stalwart fan of UMIE, Chez Williams from NYC was turned down at Fordham, as many of his 3rd grade Crown Point disciples out of the PS #69, where the pathway to intelligence, and lack thereof, afforded  Kellogg’s would be wonders a direct route to 3rd tier mishap in the Berkshires. .

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

‘‘I thought a lot of our guys played with passion,’’ Eagles coach Steve Donahue said. ‘‘I think (Hanlan) is doing as much as he can to help us win.’’ Really?

The beatings continue as the morale get's heated at Snow Queen U by the Charles, as the Yellow Jackets cruise by a Division II sorry program with a sorry following and Coach!

Buffoon's ... take 8 days off to prepare to lose to NC State!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts