UMASS BBALL - is it back?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Re: UMASS BBALL - is it back?

In Response to Re: UMASS BBALL - is it back?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: UMASS BBALL - is it back? : URI bearly beat BC ... will hurt their RPI. BC and Wonder Boy are a bust!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]
    Judge Smails: WHR, I'm having a party this weekend. How would you like to come over and mow my lawn?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Be sure to invite these guys also, as they will be having there own party at Conte!

0 Austin Rivers G 6-4 200 Fr. Winter Park, Fla. (Winter Park)
    2 Quinn Cook G 6-0 175 Fr. Bowie, Md. (Oak Hill Academy [Va.])
    3 Tyler Thornton G 6-1 195 So. Washington, D.C. (Gonzaga)
    5 Mason Plumlee F 6-10 235 Jr. Warsaw, Ind. (Christ School [N.C.])
    12 Alex Murphy F 6-8 220 Fr. Wakefield, R.I. (South Kingstown)
    13 Michael Gbinije G/F 6-7 205 Fr. Chester, Va. (Benedictine)
    15 Josh Hairston F 6-7 235 So. Fredericksburg, Va. (Montrose Christian [Md.])
    20 Andre Dawkins G 6-4 200 Jr. Chesapeake, Va. (Atlantic Shores Christian)
    21 Miles Plumlee F 6-10 245 Sr. Warsaw, Ind. (Christ School [N.C.])
    30 Seth Curry G 6-2 180 Jr. Charlotte, N.C. (Charlotte Christian)
    34 Ryan Kelly F 6-11 230 Jr. Raleigh, N.C. (Ravenscroft)
    40 Marshall Plumlee F 6-11 225 Fr. Warsaw, Ind. (Christ School [N.C.])
    52 Todd Zafirovski F 6-9 240 Jr. Lake Forest, Ill. (Lake Forest Academy)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redbarchetta88. Show redbarchetta88's posts

Better luck next season. Even though this season will be the 14th year UMass is not in the Big Dance, it still was a success.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]This thread is about UMass, not our resident nut job,  so nice win over Xavier last night.  Decent crowd of close to 7K,  and Victor Cruz judging a half time salsa contest, what's not to love?  It will help solidify the NIT bid.  Could be a chance to run into UConn. 
    Posted by SlimPickensIII[/QUOTE]

Question is - will UConn have the pride to reject an NIT invite, or will they go for the dough (That's what donnnnn tells me it's all about)?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]Cuckcoo for Coco Puffs, do you have any social skills at all?  Is this it?  Is this all you have?  Once again, seek professional help.  You're a nut. 

Slim, you have Donnnnnnn right on the edge ....

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: UMASS BBALL - is it back? : nahh lothar is on ignore as he can't even figure out how to reply so he's too dumb to even waste my time.  You're pretty close though Slim
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Please use the capital L Donnnnnnnnnnnnnn..........................

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]I wasn't buying it anyway,  but any chance for an at-large bid died Saturday night.  What we have here is a decent NIT caliber team, nothing more, nothing less.  For now that'll do just fine.

now what bid would an 8-22 BC team be? Donahue was greeat wasn't he? tired of the freshman excuses?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Donahue reminds me of Cardinal Bernard Law always confused about doing the right thing!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from refuse2lose. Show refuse2lose's posts

Okay here we go! UMass just upset the #1 seed Temple Owls in the A10 tourney in Atlantic City. They'll play in the Semis tomorrow at 1. First time UM has made it to the Semis since 2001.

Such a great, great game. Especially with the heartbreaking overtime loss to Temple last week, the guys played so great, and with so much heart, and took this game. NIT bid is certain, but should they start dusting off their dancing shoes....?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]Donahue reminds me of Cardinal Bernard Law always confused about doing the right thing!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Are you a bigot as well?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]Okay here we go! UMass just upset the #1 seed Temple Owls in the A10 tourney in Atlantic City. They'll play in the Semis tomorrow at 1. First time UM has made it to the Semis since 2001. Such a great, great game. Especially with the heartbreaking overtime loss to Temple last week, the guys played so great, and with so much heart, and took this game. NIT bid is certain, but should they start dusting off their dancing shoes....?
    Posted by refuse2lose[/QUOTE]

good post!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]Tomorrow's game is vs either St Bonaventure or Saint Joseph.  They went 2-1 versus them in the regular season, I like their chances.  Liked them as soon as the bracket was announced.  Didn't want to see LaSalle, St Louis, or Dayton again anytime soon.  So they're playing for NIT seed right now.  The only way they're dancing is the autobid.

Well, Slim, we're (UMass) on the way .....................

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: UMASS BBALL - is it back? : nahh lothar is on ignore as he can't even figure out how to reply so he's too dumb to even waste my time.  You're pretty close though Slim
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Donnnnnnnnnnnnn - did you ever serve in the military - in any capacity - ??? You're best "Stripe" is "I didn't know girls could do that!" I won't bother to include a scenario from "Full Metal Jacket."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Ah, Donnnnnnnnnn, you and Cheerios are just so ...................... I can't even begin to describe: Go back to Storrs, or better yet Moosup, and hide out with your yuppies buddies..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

I thought you were ignoring me -- nice to see your tender skin is exposed to the picks! I do concede that UCon has a damn good ice cream shop!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts