UMASS BBALL - is it back?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

Re: UMASS BBALL - is it back?

In Response to Re: UMASS BBALL - is it back?:
    [QUOTE]Buzz around the UM board says that Oriakhi is more likely to head to Missouri than Amherst.  Guess he knows a few players, and Mizzou is more of a lock for next year's dance (although I like our chances to finally return), and of course the Big 12 is a bigger stage than the A10.  Ah well. Not a done deal yet.
    Posted by SlimPickensIII[/QUOTE]

Hope thaty buzz is true Slim .. UM does'nt need him -- bring to mind Alex Eldridge - are you old enough to remember him?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

Re: UMASS BBALL - is it back?

In Response to Re: UMASS BBALL - is it back?:
    [QUOTE]You didn't like Alex Eldridge?  I was a student, briefly, while he was still there, but not paying any attention to college hoops.  I left for a while after my first semester. I didn't really start following the program until Ray Wilson took over.  Yeah, my timing has always been great.  But somehow I never stopped watching.  I recall a moment of silence when he passed, that's about all.  I don't ever recall anyone saying anything bad about him.  But if I'm reading your post correctly it sounds like you are.  Say what?
    Posted by SlimPickensIII[/QUOTE]

Alex was - MAYBE - an  early advocate of "power" and gave Jack Leaman a very bad time -- probably the reason Jack left coaching. Leaman never had a problem with recruiting, but when Alex came along, lotsa things changed Ray Wilson = Bruiser: Wonderful guys, both of them!!

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts