Unguarded

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Unguarded

If you haven't seen it yet, check out "Unguarded" on ESPN. It's Jonathan Hock's film about Fall River's Chris Herren's struggles with drugs and alcohol, while trying to hold it together, both on the court and with his wife and family. Very well done and worth a look.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Re: Unguarded

In Response to Unguarded:
    [QUOTE]If you haven't seen it yet, check out "Unguarded" on ESPN. It's Jonathan Hock's film about Fall River's Chris Herren's struggles with drugs and alcohol, while trying to hold it together, both on the court and with his wife and family. Very well done and worth a look.
    Posted by indians1948[/QUOTE]

You’re a day late and a dollar short on this one it's been on the past months day in and day out nonstop on ESPN programming where it's getting nauseous! Need to get out of 1948 news clips!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In Response to Unguarded:
    [QUOTE]If you haven't seen it yet, check out "Unguarded" on ESPN. It's Jonathan Hock's film about Fall River's Chris Herren's struggles with drugs and alcohol, while trying to hold it together, both on the court and with his wife and family. Very well done and worth a look.
    Posted by indians1948[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more 48. I've seen it twice.
    Hope he can stay clean

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Unguarded:[QUOTE]In Response to Unguarded : Couldn't agree more 48. I've seen it twice. Hope he can stay clean Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere[/QUOTE]

It looks that way, like he finally got it right after a ton of relapses. Seeing the Durfee gym was a nightmare as twice my school got embarrassed in Basketball by the very same older brother Mike Herren who was in the whole film.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In Response to Re: Unguarded:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Unguarded : You’re a day late and a dollar short on this one it's been on the past months day in and day out nonstop on ESPN programming where it's getting nauseous! Need to get out of 1948 news clips!
    Posted by postingking[/QUOTE]
    How right you are, and  "everything looks worse in black and white." Kodachrome, Paul Simon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Could it be all activity regarding sporting accomplishments in Yankee heaven is limited and an embarrasment?  For all this mustard seed thrown in these discussions,  I see very few accomplishments on the big scale.

Sections
Shortcuts