What are BC's TV ratings in the Boston market?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Minutemen429. Show Minutemen429's posts

What are BC's TV ratings in the Boston market?

Arguement with a friend from BC, just figured with Pats, Celts, Sox and Bruins college sports of any kind were low. He says BC's are pretty good, I did a google search and couldn't find anything outside national ratings for the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl so I have no idea.  I was just wondering what the numbers have been.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Minutemen429. Show Minutemen429's posts

Re: What are BC's TV ratings in the Boston market?

PS don't crush me for being a UMass fan, just curious about televison so I can win or lose an arguement with a friend.  Google searches just came up with Kraft Bowl ratings, so no discovery. Thanks

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In Response to What are BC's TV ratings in the Boston market?:
    [QUOTE]Arguement with a friend from BC, just figured with Pats, Celts, Sox and Bruins college sports of any kind were low. He says BC's are pretty good, I did a google search and couldn't find anything outside national ratings for the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl so I have no idea.  I was just wondering what the numbers have been.
    Posted by Minutemen429[/QUOTE]

Sorry can't help with BC ratings, but I have a question for you.
    What are the umass ratings?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Minutemen429. Show Minutemen429's posts

In Response to Re: What are BC's TV ratings in the Boston market?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to What are BC's TV ratings in the Boston market? : Sorry can't help with BC ratings, but I have a question for you. What are the umass ratings?
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere[/QUOTE]

I assume they suck, I never tried to claim they were good.  I just wanted to know if anybody on this board knew how to find local college sports ratings to settle a debate with a friend.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

I know the hockey team gets 2 to 3 times as many people attending the games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Sad example of an athleticf program put together by the liberal left up there in Chestnut Hill.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crm222. Show crm222's posts

Sad example of a wannabe spotlight ranger above me.  Who can't spell. What the heck does this thread have to do with politics.  Oh and BTW, BC ain't all that liberal. Moron.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

The ratings are a joke but whatever, sullivan tire needs to advertise somewhere.

As much of a joke the ratings are, they are stunningly successful compared to the quality of discussion level in this forum.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]The ratings are a joke but whatever, sullivan tire needs to advertise somewhere. As much of a joke the ratings are, they are stunningly successful compared to the quality of discussion level in this forum.
    Posted by trbow[/QUOTE]

Forgot Roache Brothers Supermakets all BC grads. And you ask why BC is small time. Not like having NBC Universal in your back pocket!  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What are BC's TV ratings in the Boston market? : I assume they suck, I never tried to claim they were good.  I just wanted to know if anybody on this board knew how to find local college sports ratings to settle a debate with a friend.  
    Posted by Minutemen429[/QUOTE]

don't look on this blog for answers, it consists of fans, alums, and subway wantabees who follow an obsecure yocal University!

Sections
Shortcuts