What does Donahue have to do to keep his job?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job?

In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : another overly optimistic number...  the ACC is a 2.5 team league... Duke, NC and sometimes FSU.  Besides these 2.5 teams the ACC is awful....
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]
    It's not my number, Donnnn. See below. I realize that you know more than both of these guys.
    http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology
    http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : Oh, God....don't tell me that Donn is the same person as Cheeroh, whr, uofndking, etc. This entire board is one guy talking to himself. Look at that sentence: "some lofty goals in a depressed league!". Barely English. That's how cheeroh writes. He must have forgotten who he was logged in as and then posted anyway. So whr/cheerho/unofndking isn't someone with a serious mental disabilty but only someone pretending to be someone with a serious mental disability? I am not sure which is worse.
    Posted by LongPotter[/QUOTE]
    Yes, it reminds me of the Alec Baldwin "Capital One" ads where he talks to his alter ego, except this creature takes itself way too seriously and has no sense of humor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : another overly optimistic number...  the ACC is a 2.5 team league... Duke, NC and sometimes FSU.  Besides these 2.5 teams the ACC is awful....
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]
    Neither of these teams; UNC, or Duke will be in the Final Four, or have first round seeds, so let this fool 1948 keep on ranting as he generally does!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : I do enjoy the overly optimistic ACC crowd...  Anyone really think NC state, Miami, Virginia or FSU win 2 games?  I think a lower tier BE team like a Seton Hall could win 2 games but none of these ACC scrubs besides Duke/NC.
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]
    Donnnn, I'm neither optimistic nor pessimistic, (nor am I ranting, Cheeroh). Since BC won't be in it, I don't honestly care who wins. (OK, I'm from Ohio - I like OSU). I just reported what other bracketologists have predicted. The great thing about the Tournament is that they actually play the games, they're not decided in these forums. Donnnn, if I were you I'd try to distance myself from Cheeroh. His support is making you look bad.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : No your elevator never went up to the top floor!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]
    Scum. Slime. Menace to the golfing industry. WHR, you're a disgrace and you're a varmint. You're one of the lowest members of the food chain and you'll probably be replaced by da rat. - Carl Spackler, Caddy Shack

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : momort - you're right but I'm fascinated by their total lack of ability to communcate, express a thought or link coherent phrases.  I have never met people before who insanely hate something with the mindless passion they bring to the threads.  I find thm to be funny yet sad at the same time.  Actually, far more sad than funny. It's one thing to poke a little fun - we ribbed HC all the time in my day but when they got to the old Garden in NY for a basketball game, we cheered like crazy for them.  This is different - this is just sick.   
    Posted by bc64jg[/QUOTE]

Trust me, I hear you.  I've said before, serious mental issues.  I actually wish I could find out who he (or they) are, what they look like, how they live their lives.  Because they either spend an crazy amount of time on a free internet board for a school they hate OR worse, this is just one of many sights they visit and this is all they do all day long.....Sadly, I kinda miss LongPutter.  As crazy as he was, at least you could get some back n forth that made sense.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

I thought we were all going to meet on the basketball courts in charlestown...LP will be missed as crazy as that damn signature is.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : Trust me, I hear you.  I've said before, serious mental issues.  I actually wish I could find out who he (or they) are, what they look like, how they live their lives.  Because they either spend an crazy amount of time on a free internet board for a school they hate OR worse, this is just one of many sights they visit and this is all they do all day long.....Sadly, I kinda miss LongPutter.  As crazy as he was, at least you could get some back n forth that made sense.....
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Don't miss LP at all. He struck me as being a scary dude, full of hate and rage towards BC. The kind of guy that could go postal at any time

On the other hand, whr/cheeroh/whateverking are obviously harmless, brainless village idiots.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : Don't miss LP at all. He struck me as being a scary dude, full of hate and rage towards BC. The kind of guy that could go postal at any time On the other hand, whr/cheeroh/whateverking are obviously harmless, brainless village idiots.
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere[/QUOTE]

True, all true.  But at least sometimes LP would respond to what I wrote with somewhat of a rational answer that at least addressed what I said instead of "BC stinks, you are dumb, blah blah"

That said, I wonder what happened?  I think he worked for BC, maybe they got wind of him?  In the end though, who really cares, he was a 1st class a*ole.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : Duke Basketball is in Town there Slim. Reassess your anal commentary and take a WEEI Bow!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]
    Judge Smails: WHR, I'm having a party this weekend. How would you like to come over and mow my lawn?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

With Harvard the mainstay in higher education, both in athletics’ and academics, and BC offering nothing but disillusionment in bottoming out nationally in football, and basketball, year after year, should the Globe look to UCONN & Harvard as the main thrust in print space for potential?

Jeremy Lin, and Kemba Walker have certainly captured the hearts of New England crazed sports fans, and I am suggesting an open letter to Mark Blaudschaun disregarding his BC beat as irrelevant, and devote more time to Harvard and UConn which year after year  dwarf all other programs in New England to resolve the Globe’s circulation dilemma.

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPS!