What does Donahue have to do to keep his job?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job?

Also, postking and NDking are same person.  They rant and rave all day long about how crappy BC is but when asked to defend their own rooting interests its nothing but silence.....

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Slim man, you gotta knock it off.  You won't get anywhere.  If you try and engage them in back n forth adult convo, once you post a point they don't like or can't get around, they'll just yell nonsense at you or go off and start another thread.  It's the LP playbook.  Listen, you can't change the mind of the mentally challenged, so stop trying....

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

n Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : Yup.  I made the mistake of unblocking him for a week just to see if anything had changed.  It hadn't. A thousand pardons. He's back on ignore and it will be quite a while before I'm tempted to take another peek. 
    Posted by SlimPickensIII[/QUOTE]

Good.  The only way they have a chance of going away is to ignore.  It's actually a bummer as I am all for some fun debate about BC sports.  You and I aren't glib enough to think its all roses over there.  However when every point you make it responded to by "BC stinks, you stink, they should cancel the programs, they'll be terrible forever, blah blah blah" what's the point?  Why would we waste time trying to engage in actual conversation when that's the garbage we get in return....?  I mean, I am still mad at myself for engaging Donna when he kept "telling" me I wasn't a BC fan.  I mean, what?  It's so stupid.  Glad to be done with it.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : Slim got nothing to rant about now that BC & BU are in the news for all the wrong reasons!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]
    WHR, menace to the golfing industry! You're a disgrace. You're a varmint. You're one of the lowest members of the food chain and you'll probably be replaced by the rat. (Carl Spackler, Caddy Shack)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]These dudes are weird, just weird.  These are threads about BC yet they have really become 4 to 5 non-BC fans talking among themselves about how they hate BC and their fans are stupid?  Sounds like a fun time to me.  They are the same as a virus causing every other well meaning thing to vacate and leave them to feast on each other..... My only hope is that these people truly are teenagers, otherwise I really do feel badly for them.
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Thought you were through posts ago?

Sad to say, I always thought you were the Ferris Beuller, a teenager often conflicted about whether you were going to sit on your duff as the events that affect you unfold to determine the course of your life? Unfortunately, moron you cannot take a stand, and rant about nothing right or wrong!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : Thought you were through posts ago? Sad to say, I always thought you were the Ferris Beuller, a teenager often conflicted about whether you were going to sit on your duff as the events that affect you unfold to determine the course of your life? Unfortunately, moron you cannot take a stand, and rant about nothing right or wrong!
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]
    UofNDKing, that semester at junior college sure didn't make you any smarter. (from "Rudy")                                  

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : You admitted you were not a BC fan before so I question why you write such volumes when you don't care.  Then I realized you just like to argue and rather clumsily I may add but at least a little more thoughtful than Slim. Sample exchanges explaining the difference between Mo and Slim Slim: "2+2= 7" Donnn:  "2+2= 4, this is simple math" Slim: "You are not well, you are a sick man, this "ignore button" isn't working" Donnn: "How am I sick when I pointed out your flawed argument?" Slim:  "anyone else see how sick this guys Donnn is? (grasping at help from others and refusal to ever talk about how he came up with 2+2=7" Slim: "this "ignore" button still isn't working, Donnn isn't well!  come on folks, PLEASE agree with me, anyone, MO where are you to save me?" Silence...... Mo: "2+2= 7" Donnn:  "2+2= 4, this is simple math" Mo:  "I never said that, prove I said 2+2=4, you aren't even a real fan of numbers either, I enjoy healthy debate but not with you, gimme back my ball, I'm outta here and not ever responding to Donnn again" Mo (2 mins later):  "And another thing Uconn just lost and Calhoun is a crook, prove to me where I said 2+2=4, I am not even a fan of BC" Mo (4 mins later):  "I'm sorry everyone for my outbursts in dealing with Donnn who is a troll" Mo (10 mins later):  "prove I said I am not a fan of BC, BC is great!" These exchanges sum up Slim and Mo
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

I had posted again responding that I never said I wasn't a BC fan.  But I deleted it.  Why bother, why do I care that you are making things up and arguing them.  Have at it, good luck, enjoy....weirdo.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

BC has 6 days off to continue the agony at Winston Salem. With 2 games left, Miami & WF we should have a their swan song:"Hail to the Victors" on such a noteworthy season.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bc64jg. Show bc64jg's posts

[QUOTE] He's at least a point guard and a small forward away from having a decent team.  He may have recruited the point guard this year (no one knows) and of course no one knows about next years class.  They are so young and physiclly immature they really don't have a chance this year.  There was a picture of a BC player and a power forward from another ACC school where their arms were locked up going for a rebound.  One arm was a toothpick and the other arm was easily twice as big.  It's boys against men this year but a year or two with a strength and conditioning coach will will even up that disparity.  He's got two full years to show marked improvement.  I like him as a coach but it's still too early to tell if the players are any good. 
    Posted by bc64jg[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Jack Cooley Nets Fifth BIG EAST Weekly Honor Roll Accolade!

Jack Cooley has enjoyed a terrific stretch of late that includes four consecutive double-doubles.
    FIGHTING IRISH
    Jack Cooley has enjoyed a terrific stretch of late that includes four consecutive double-doubles.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : I had posted again responding that I never said I wasn't a BC fan.  But I deleted it.  Why bother, why do I care that you are making things up and arguing them.  Have at it, good luck, enjoy....weirdo.
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Need to keep on responding the delete box is getting full and your Dah Dah Dah's about a sorry $1.0bn BC endowment is not helping this miserable turn of events with the BC athletic program!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

NDKing, how'd ND hoops fare against an unranked St. Johns this weekend?  I don't see you using your vast cut n paste skills to show us that game? 

Your silence is deafening...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]NDKing, how'd ND hoops fare against an unranked St. Johns this weekend?  I don't see you using your vast cut n paste skills to show us that game?  Your silence is deafening...
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

There in the Dance Big , and without there all-american Tim Abromaitis, a 2-3 seed in the Dance. Now, at 8-20, BC needs 2 more wins to break their 33% achievement, and that's not going to happen while your in South Beach!