Where is Skinner When You Need Him!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: Where is Skinner When You Need Him!

In Response to Re: Where is Skinner When You Need Him!:
    [QUOTE]BC will regret releasing Al Skinner .... jasper, or shucks, and golly gee Donohue  accomplished nothing in the IVY!  The Quakers & Tigers have dominated the league the past 20 years!  Jimmy Calhoon would eat Donohue alive with his experience and NCAA National Championships!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

If not then Jimmy boy could always hit him with his wallet.  He also leads in NCAA recruiting violations

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Where is Skinner When You Need Him!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is Skinner When You Need Him! : I'm saying that if they win 10 ACC games, combined with their non-league record, they'll make the tournament despite the 2 Ivy losses. 10 is a tall order for this group, but it's only 9-6 for the rest of the season, so not impossible. Nope, I never expected much from them either.  Now however, they're very reliant on outside shooting that's streaky and unpredictable, so you never know. Posted by trbow[/QUOTE]

That's accurate and BC has to go at least to the ACC semis as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bc64jg. Show bc64jg's posts

I am extremely pleased with Steve Donahue - both coaching and even in recruiting.  The   team seems well coached and are playing with certain joy that was clearly lacking in prior years.  No one knows about his recruits yet but the new class seems to be well balanced with potential at every position.  I think we've got a winner here and I just hope we can keep him before someone steals him for more dollars at a bigger name program.
    As for Mr. Skinner - don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    As for Mr. Tranquil - was there ever a coach with a name that better said it all.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CJT65. Show CJT65's posts

[QUOTE] Jimmy Calhoon would eat Donohue alive with his experience and NCAA National Championships!

Given his nature of being a drunken buffoon, he'd probably try to drink Donohue alive if he thought he could get a buzz off of it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

[QUOTE]BC will regret releasing Al Skinner .... jasper, or shucks, and golly gee Donohue  accomplished nothing in the IVY!  The Quakers & Tigers have dominated the league the past 20 years!  Jimmy Calhoon would eat Donohue alive with his experience and NCAA National Championships!

If Coach Calhoun (not Calhoon) is functioning well, he will eat 90% of ncaa coaches alive so that does not really matter. He'd also eat alive most ex-coaches from the college ranks, including Al Skinner as mentioned,  out on that regretable & fantastic sverance pckg.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1994. Show 1994's posts

LP back to being passive aggressive racist?

You call others "morons" but then complain when some of those make off color remarks.  

Please go back your racist little camp and stay away from the computer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Hey, 1994,

Where do YOU stand on my proposal that there be FULL EQUALITY at alma mater by having 50% minority representation in both student body and administration, including the presidency?

Methinks that while you are free with your racism charges, you will be silent as a mouse on this one because you DON'T want full numerical equality at The Heights.

I'm eager for your response, but won't hold my breath for it.

Let's see what you're made of, my boy.

Big mouth - any commitment?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1994. Show 1994's posts

LR just keep pretending that you didnt post that you hate minorities. 

We all know the truth.  

The only reason you would want more minorities on campus is that it would give you and your klan buddies more targets to attack.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Nice game in Coral Gables tonight, giving Miami its first ACC win.

AND they had 6,107 in attendance - just about double what we draw.

Sure glad we changed regimes to make us a hot ticket in Boston.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from eagleland. Show eagleland's posts

LP you make it sound like this loss is the end of the program.  It was a 1 point loss in a conference road game.  Yes we'd rather have a win but it was a close game that you obviously didn't watch.

Just keep making mindless posts at 1 am.  You guy noticed how he changed the subject again when he got called out- this time by 1994?   More of the same by LP.

Looks like this season comes down to winning games when were are making threes and loses when we are not hitting - only 32% last night.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

googleboy....
    will you be around tomorrow to discuss the Jets 4 td loss to the patriots?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

[QUOTE]LP you make it sound like this loss is the end of the program.  It was a 1 point loss in a conference road game.  Yes we'd rather have a win but it was a close game that you obviously didn't watch. Just keep making mindless posts at 1 am.  You guy noticed how he changed the subject again when he got called out- this time by 1994?   More of the same by LP. Looks like this season comes down to winning games when were are making threes and loses when we are not hitting - only 32% last night.
    Posted by eagleland[/QUOTE]
    ---------------------------------
    Eagleland

Who called out whom?

Can you read?

It is 1994 who caved - when I challenged him to demonstrate his commitment to FULL EQUALITY by endorsing my longstanding proposal that BCI (nee BC) pledge to have 50% minority composition of the student body and the administration, including the presidency

But no, like the others who use the R word with abandon, he ran away from my proposal like a scared child. Why is that, do you suppose? Hmmmmm

The Miami loss has more significance than you may appreciate. For it once again unmasks the folly of Stevie Wonder's reliance on the three. You can't win in any conference if that the the crux of your offense. And going 8 for 32 yesterday sure proves that.

And how, pray tell, do you know that I did not watch the game?

Sadly, I did.

They are doing okay in a weak league. Aside from Duke, there is not much strength in the ACC.

Not that Eagle fans would notice in any event, for few, if any, attend road games way down there.

PS:  How do you think they'd fare in the Big East this season?

Peace, lad.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from eagleland. Show eagleland's posts

LP where was your reponse to 1994?  He replied to you.  As usual, you cowardly change the subject when you are presented with facts.  Running and hiding.  That is the true LP way.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongPotter. Show LongPotter's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, 1994 , Where do YOU stand on my proposal that there be FULL EQUALITY at alma mater by having 50% minority representation in both student body and administration, including the presidency? Methinks that while you are free with your racism charges, you will be silent as a mouse on this one because you DON'T want full numerical equality at The Heights. I'm eager for your response, but won't hold my breath for it. Let's see what you're made of, my boy. Big mouth - any commitment?
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

LP, please explain why 50% represents "True equality" and not say 40% or 60%.

As you have refused to articulate a rational explanation for why 50% is the magic number of true equality we can only conclude that your proposal is disengenuous.

When combined with your obvious resentments towards the existing percentage of minority students and the amount of financial aid they recive, this only strengthens the case that your proposal is not made in good faith.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

I mean, come on guys.  Let's try and stop badgering with LP, or at least stop with the same old stuff.  We get it, he says dumb things with no factual backing, he has a huge profile which proves he's an inconsiderate and rude human being.  No surprise, but let's forget him. 

Let's talk about actual sports, something he knows very very little about.  Bad loss down in Miami, but not unexpected.  Also a game in 2 seasons we will win regulary....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iamahohoho. Show Iamahohoho's posts

momort i know his profile better than you and its anthing but huge.  

Sad little man.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongPotter. Show LongPotter's posts

[QUOTE]Interesting boys, that y'all are uniform in fleeing from my proposal. Take a long look in the mirror, and ask the hard question: What does this say about y'all? C'mon, boys, jump out of the stone ages, and help make our school a bold model of racial PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

LP, please explain why 50% represents "True equality" and not say 40% or 60%.

As you have refused to articulate a rational explanation for why 50% is the magic number of true equality we can only conclude that your proposal is disengenuous.

When combined with your obvious resentments towards the existing percentage of minority students and the amount of financial aid they recive, this only strengthens the case that your proposal is not made in good faith.

When you have articulated a reason why %50 represnets "true equality" I would be glad to respond to your request.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1994. Show 1994's posts

LP you choose to denigrate MLK on this day honoring his memory by posting more disingenuous statements in regards to minorities?  A true racist. 

For shame. For shame.

When you post that you hate minorities, no one is foolish enough to believe that you now support them.  This concept is very simple.  Stop this childish game and be man enough to admit your hatred for people of color.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1994. Show 1994's posts

Look at that.  LP realizes how racist his last comment was and he deletes it.

Shame, shame, shame.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Veritatissplendor. Show Veritatissplendor's posts

I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw the words Longputter posted about Dr. King.  I have never been so angry.  How is this individual allowed to post such hatred in a public forum?  The censors acted quickly to remove his comments but I am thankful for the others here that question and challenge his offensive comments.  Why do so many others standby and say nothing?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

[QUOTE]Look at that.  LP realizes how racist his last comment was and he deletes it. Shame, shame, shame.
    Posted by 1994[/QUOTE]

What did he write? His comment was deleted before I got a chance to read it. We need to record this stuff so LP won't get away with it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from eaglebeagle1. Show eaglebeagle1's posts

[QUOTE]I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw the words Longputter posted about Dr. King.  I have never been so angry.  How is this individual allowed to post such hatred in a public forum?  The censors acted quickly to remove his comments but I am thankful for the others here that question and challenge his offensive comments.  Why do so many others standby and say nothing?
    Posted by Veritatissplendor[/QUOTE] 

I did not see his post because I clicked "ignore longputter" a while ago, as I had long since tired of his childish nonsense, and the way that others have enabled his moronic ramblings by continuing to respond and try to engage him in debate, which he clearly avoids.  I highly recommend this approach-makes these blogs much more enjoyable to read.