Who will BC's new coach be?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

Who will BC's new coach be?

Well, another season of 14 returning starters, but a terrible team. Spaz will be fired during or after this season. I want to know who real fans (meaning not nasty, crazy talk) think the next coach will be. Tim Murphy from Harvard is a possibility, No big names would be interested.  Pete Carmichael from the Saints is a BC guy, and would like to be a head coach, but is BC to small  a program for him.? Coaching x's and o's is secondary to recruiting. BC needs a coach that can bring athletes to town

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: Who will BC's new coach be?

BC does not belong in the FBS... BC on the grid iron is a horrible showing of poor recruiting, and absolute ZERO talent. BC is an embarrassment in Collegiate football. Maroon & Gold ... should be changed to the color od BROWN for what goes down the toilet seat where BC belongs. BC = 3-9 (Army, Maine, & UMD). That it turds!

Great to see UCONN beat up on UMD, another weak leak in the ACC. UND king congrats as the Golden Domers are on a role, and UMASS, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to bodacious' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, another season of 14 returning starters, but a terrible team. Spaz will be fired during or after this season. I want to know who real fans (meaning not nasty, crazy talk) think the next coach will be. Tim Murphy from Harvard is a possibility, No big names would be interested.  Pete Carmichael from the Saints is a BC guy, and would like to be a head coach, but is BC to small  a program for him.? Coaching x's and o's is secondary to recruiting. BC needs a coach that can bring athletes to town

[/QUOTE]

Tim Murphy is not a possibility.

He's been at Harvard for a bazillion years and there's a reason for that

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

What;s th reason?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Nothing will help these nobodies! At least ND King has arisen with an innovative Coach in Brian Kelley, BC sucks ... "Feel comfortble in your Skin" ... Doug Flutie and Gerrard Phelan that's all BC has is 1984 ... 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BC needs the ALMIGHTY and that wouldn' t help this crap team!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Some lessons to take from the #11th ranked University in the AP Poll:

Everett Golson made plays with his arms and legs, and an inspired Manti Te'o helped Notre Dame's defense smother Michigan State.

The Fighting Irish are off to their best start in 10 years, with the type of marquee victory that's eluded them for almost as long.

Golson threw a touchdown pass and ran for a score in the first half to help the 20th-ranked Fighting Irish dominate the 10th-ranked Spartans 20-3 Saturday night.

The Fighting Irish (3-0) snapped a six-game losing streak against ranked teams and beat a top-10 opponent for the first time in seven years.

"It's a signature win," third-year Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly said.

And Te'o was the signature player.

The senior linebacker had 12 tackles, one for a loss, and broke up two passes, playing just a few days after the deaths of his girlfriend, who had a long battle with leukemia, and his grandmother.

"It was hard," Te'o said of his week. "But I had my family around me. At the end of the day, families are forever."

The last time a top-10 team scored fewer than Michigan State did at home against the Irish was in 1966 when they shut out USC 51-0. Notre Dame had its best showing on defense anywhere against a top-10 opponent since beating Texas A&M 28-3 in 1993.

"It's definitely going to build confidence in the locker room," Kelly said.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

and for BC it's down hill as it should be ...a "pathetic" football program!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

BC = No guts + No glory + No Vision!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to undking's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Everett Golson made plays with his arms and legs, and an inspired Manti Te'o helped Notre Dame's defense smother Michigan State.

The Fighting Irish are off to their best start in 10 years, with the type of marquee victory that's eluded them for almost as long.

Golson threw a touchdown pass and ran for a score in the first half to help the 20th-ranked Fighting Irish dominate the 10th-ranked Spartans 20-3 Saturday night.

The Fighting Irish (3-0) snapped a six-game losing streak against ranked teams and beat a top-10 opponent for the first time in seven years.

The senior linebacker had 12 tackles, one for a loss, and broke up two passes, playing just a few days after the deaths of his girlfriend, who had a long battle with leukemia, and his grandmother.

"It was hard," Te'o said of his week. "But I had my family around me. At the end of the day, families are forever."

The last time a top-10 team scored fewer than Michigan State did at home against the Irish was in 1966 when they shut out USC 51-0. Notre Dame had its best showing on defense anywhere against a top-10 opponent since beating Texas A&M 28-3 in 1993.

More plagiarism, this time from the Daily Herald. Gipper, when you quote something word for word, you're supposed to cite the source. Most people learn that by 6th grade.
    http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20120915/sports/709159742/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

More plagiarism, this time from the Daily Herald. Gipper, when you quote something word for word, you're supposed to cite the source. Most people learn that by 6th grade.

[/QUOTE]

BC + Cleveland Indians ==== LOSERS Time & Time Again!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

So, this post site is for mental patients, I assume. A legitime question is asked and these are the responses?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

MY GREAT CONCERN IS NOT WHETHER YOU HAVE FAILED, BUT WHETHER YOU ARE CONTENT WITH YOUR FAILURE.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]

So, this post site is for mental patients, I assume. A legitime question is asked and these are the responses?

[/QUOTE]

You are correct.

The mental patients, mental midgets are the no life BC haters

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]

What;s th reason?

[/QUOTE]

Think about Spaz. How many years was he an assistant at BC without moving on?

No other job offers because nobody else wanted him! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What;s th reason?

[/QUOTE]

Think about Spaz. How many years was he an assistant at BC without moving on?

No other job offers because nobody else wanted him! 

[/QUOTE]

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to postingking's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you.

[/QUOTE]
    Nice to see you quoting Satchel Paige, a member of the '48 Indians, who went 6-1 that year as a 42 year-old rookie. I remember it well!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Will the elite be playing at Fenway and give BC the snub?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]

Will the elite be playing at Fenway and give BC the snub?

[/QUOTE]
    It seems like "no" Gipper. And Unlike you, I will cite the source, none other than the esteemed (in your opinion) Brian Kelly of Everett, MA.

"We have work to do on our future football schedules, given the announcement last week relative to our upcoming Atlantic Coast Conference relationship," Swarbrick said in a statement. "However, media reports today that we will play Connecticut in Fenway Park in 2014 are inaccurate."

Hours earlier, coach Brian Kelly acknowledged the reports and liked the idea of playing in his hometown, provided that the 100-year-old ballpark could accommodate a college football game, which it hasn't hosted since 1968. Notre Dame hasn't played a game at Fenway Park since 1944.

"I just saw that," Kelly, an Everett, Mass., native said at his weekly news conference. "You know me, I love Fenway Park. I just don't know if it's big enough. We don't wanna get into that Northwestern-Illinois game where the [Wrigley Field] end zone's not big enough. So as long as they do the due diligence, and I know Jack [Swarbrick] is looking for great venues, and I don't think they've played a game there in a long time. If it's on the schedule we're gonna play it.

"Being a Boston guy, baseball hasn't been very good there, so maybe we'll bring some football."

Here is the full text:

http://espn.go.com/blog/notre-dame-football/post/_/id/9219/kelly-likes-idea-of-fenway-game-if-capable

Have Mom read it to you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

Mr. Bean

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

Brian Kelley is from Chelsea , Ma..   Assumption School on Broadway, St Johns Prep, and Assumption College. He never stepped foot in Everett.   He was born at the Whidden Hospital, so he did reside in Everett for 36 hours. :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

What about Doug Martin the OC, He has head coaching experience.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]

What about Doug Martin the OC, He has head coaching experience.

[/QUOTE]

Martin was close to being a disaster as head coach at Kent State - never had a winning season.

BC football is in the dumps right now but the head coach job is attractive. When the time comes, the new AD should look outside for a head coach. They can find better candidates than Martin

Blaudschun thinks Sean Frazier from Wisco will be the new AD

http://ajerseyguy.com/?p=1619

Sections
Shortcuts