Who's heading to Greensboro?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Re: Who's heading to Greensboro?

whr, what in the h*ll are you taking about?  I mean, I read that 10 times and have no idea.  But for the record, yes I did graduate from BC.  So thanks for playing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

I can't believe I continue to engage in comments with a 12 year old....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

It's kind of like NASCAR; you know there will be a crash and just have to watch

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

HA, exactly....Though I fear for our future as teenagers speak a whole new type of English....imagine this buffoon in a college interview?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

momort,

You were graduated from alma mater?????????

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decertification can't be far off!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Nothing new BC loses, UNC sweeps! Avoid Greensboro kiddies BC can't match up with the 5 *****'s!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

In Response to Re: Who's heading to Greensboro?:
    [QUOTE]Nothing new BC loses, UNC sweeps! Avoid Greensboro kiddies BC can't match up with the 5 *****'s!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]
    That's ok cheeroh/whr/undkingofwhat, and all the clones you create, as long as you avoid physical or emotional contact with the female of our species, you can continue to get off by blowing your BC hate thru the forum. Remember, whenever you fail again to establish relationships with the female of the species, you can blame it on the BC eagle, and comment on its athletic program. We'll all understand and try to show empathy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

trbow ... taking BC losses very personal?  It must be difficult seeing an athletic program  self destruct every weekend since the boys of fall tanked out in San Francisco.  Perhaps one should realize why BC has so many bashers, as Notre Dame.  BC has accomplished absolutely nothing  at the Collegiate ranks in Football, or Basketball yet MBTA Green Line yahoos, as yourself, truly believe you are important and in the same conversation as the Auburn's, UCONN's, & Duke's which have won multiple NCAA National Championships in the aforementioned sports. Keep up the arrogance, win less, and truely believe BC varsity programs are significant in the mecca of the universe Commonwealth Avenue!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aquinnah1. Show aquinnah1's posts

Longputter...I guess you decided not to go back on your medication. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

[QUOTE]trbow ... taking BC losses very personal?  It must be difficult seeing an athletic program  self destruct every weekend since the boys of fall tanked out in San Francisco.  Perhaps one should realize why BC has so many bashers, as Notre Dame.  BC has accomplished absolutely nothing  at the Collegiate ranks in Football, or Basketball yet MBTA Green Line yahoos, as yourself, truly believe you are important and in the same conversation as the Auburn's, UCONN's, & Duke's which have won multiple NCAA National Championships in the aforementioned sports. Keep up the arrogance, win less, and truely believe BC varsity programs are significant in the mecca of the universe Commonwealth Avenue!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]
    cheeriohuskie, I don't take any loss persoanally and I don't consider BC to be comparable to programs you mention.  It does seem though, that you take everything related to BC quite personally.  Did you get injured at one of the recent youth sports camps?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernmiss. Show southernmiss's posts

I'm curious about the motivation of folks like LP, UofNDKing, cheeroh, et al, who proclaim the utter irrelevance of BC athletics yet spend a hell of a lot of time reading/commenting on/starting threads about BC athletics on these message boards. I urge you to get serious about your claims of BC's irrelevance by joining me in boycotting these boards altogether. Actions speak louder than words.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

well, not pushed to the boycott route yet, though I do agree with most of your points...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Souther, don't boycott just ignore.  most of us are here to actually have some lively talk about BC sports.  If these nitwits want to hate and use minimal brain power to annoy us, let them.  Who cares.  Let's actually debate topics in a manner that actually takes a thought other than; i hate bc, i hate bc, i am going to keep tying it, i hate bc, i hate bc.....i mean, seriously who cares!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]I'm curious about the motivation of folks like LP, UofNDKing, cheeroh, et al, who proclaim the utter irrelevance of BC athletics yet spend a hell of a lot of time reading/commenting on/starting threads about BC athletics on these message boards. I urge you to get serious about your claims of BC's irrelevance by joining me in boycotting these boards altogether . Actions speak louder than words.
    Posted by southernmiss[/QUOTE]

Stay curious, anyone posing from Hattiesburg Mississippi or beyond  should explore the three University of Southern Mississippi football players who were shot during a fight at a nightclub, and all three ended up at a local hospital, on November 10th. Further, campus police did not comment on possible suspects although it's possible the shooting was gang-related and connected to the players.

In being whatever you are; student,fan, or rare alumni, from this great bastion in academics from Hattiesburg, may I suggest trying the blogs in Oxford at Ol' Miss an institution the Golden Eagles seldom beat.   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Cheeroh I think I speak for all in asking "what in the h*ll are you talking about????"

Someone asks your motivation and you come back with a story about 3 players shot in Miss?  WHAT?  That's like asking some why they hate the lakers and getting a respone because strawberry ice cream is better.

Please try making some sense.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

How interesting:

Still NO ONE here has committed to travel to Greensboro to root on our boys at the ACC Tournament.

THAT wasn't true when we played in the BE tourney in NY. The Garden rocked with Eagle fans every year.

Sure glad we made that fan-friendly move.

Bravo, Dear Leader and Flippo.

But then, they're probably too busy hauling tail to the bank with their ACC deposits to take notice of what they've done to our athletes and fans.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

[QUOTE]How interesting: Still NO ONE  here has committed to travel to Greensboro to root on our boys at the ACC Tournament. THAT wasn't true when we played in the BE tourney in NY. The Garden rocked with Eagle fans every year. Sure glad we made that fan-friendly move. Bravo, Dear Leader and Flippo. But then, they're probably too busy hauling tail to the bank with their ACC deposits to take notice of what they've done to our athletes and fans.
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

LP, why have you not answered the quesitons about who is responsible for the gambling scandal of the 70s?

How can you continue to blame Fr. Leahy for the gambling scandal when he wasn't even at BC?

How can you continue to co-blame Gene D for both the basketball gambling scandal and the football gambling scandal when he didn't work at BC at the time of either?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

You're right.  MSG in NYC is a good deal closer than Greensboro.  There's a prior post in this forum somewhere, documenting the mileage differences for all ACC and BE teams.  Let's hope the alumni & development folks are working on alumni and fans from the NC area to get a turnout to make some noise. - Go Eagles!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Once again we are witnessing supreme logic.  Because the 15 or so BC hoops fans here aren't going to Greensboro, that must mean that no BC fans at all are going.  Makes total sense...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

Momort, JG,

LP does not respond to direct questions.  Further, when objective proof is provided it is ignored or he changes the subject.  Just like when Provpats cited attendance statistics, he asked for confirmation.  At the end of the day I/we get tired of doing all of his research for him.

Back on topic, the move to the ACC was not about basketball it was about a conference that better aligned with the direction of BC.  The BE, a very good conference, had a major problem between the football and basketball schools.  He can rail all he wants about missing the BE tourney in MSG but that is water under the bridge.

LP is pretty unresponsive about the football component of the ACC, championship games, more revenue sharing, better bowls.  He claims it is all about money.  If BE member in all sports except football, ND, had joined the for football then VT, UMiami and BC would not have left.  Ask yourself why ND did not join for football?  It was in their best interest not to.  Just like it was in BC's best interest to join the ACC.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Miami (FL) 73

(17-11, 5-8 ACC)

Boston College 64

(16-11, 6-7 ACC)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Keep them Gang of Two talking points coming!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongPotter. Show LongPotter's posts

[QUOTE]79, Keep them Gang of Two talking points coming!
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

In your heart, you KNOW the old duffer is right.

In your guts, you KNOW the old duffer is nuts.

In LP's world, firing Fr. Leahy will cleanse the stain of the Basketball scandal (see signature) which happened under the reign of....Fr. Monan.

In LP's world, firing Gene D will cleanse the stain of the Football scandal (see signature) which happened under the reign of... Chet Gladchuck.

In your guts, you KNOW the old duffer is nuts.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

LP,

And your actual response is what?  You have provided no detail, no information, no links just mis direction.  Please go back and review the notes from your logic class and respond with something instead of an ad hominem comment.

To me it just shows that your argument is false because it can not be supported by facts.  I strongly suspect that others think the same thing.

Sections
Shortcuts