Who's heading to Greensboro?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Re: Who's heading to Greensboro?

The funny part is, no one on here really cares about the AD or Pres other than him.  We care about how good our sports programs are, simple as that.  And over the past decade they have been consistently competitive in both basketball and football.  More good years than down years.  BC is never going to compete each season for a Nat'l Champ.  They require too good of a student for that, so we have to settle for being in teh running to win our conference and graduating over 90% of the athletes. 

I compare this with ND, who in realty is on par with BC yet they are delusional in thinking they can compete for a Nat'l title in football when it hasn't happened in over 20 years.....At least BC knows the space they work in....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

so what your saying is BC athletics "is borne to lose" ... I am so happy your IQ level realizes even in defeat delusional BC fans learn to accept valuable lessons!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: Who's heading to Greensboro?:
    [QUOTE]LP, And your actual response is what?  You have provided no detail, no information, no links just mis direction.  Please go back and review the notes from your logic class and respond with something instead of an ad hominem comment. To me it just shows that your argument is false because it can not be supported by facts.  I strongly suspect that others think the same thing.
    Posted by Eagle79[/QUOTE]
    yes we all know your the expert in all things 79 eagle... you must sell insurance next to the UMASS Boston alums and feel proud of that $53,000 education with the coupon books!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

By accounts available, The Institute once again drew virtually no fans to the game in Charlottesville.

Wonder how the "talking points" crowd will spin THAT.

And STILL nothing from those big mouths about translating their blind devotion to concrete action of actually ATTENDING the ACC Tourney.

Oh, I guess they don't want the players to faint from the shock of seeing supporters in the crowd in Greensboro.