Wonderboy Get's Fired & No Mickey D ***** Recruits in Sight!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Wonderboy Get's Fired & No Mickey D ***** Recruits in Sight!

If things couln'd get much worse for the SJ on the Hill no program relief in sight! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Re: Wonderboy Get's Fired & No Mickey D ***** Recruits in Sight!

A second tier Catholic Institution!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:

Fairy Queens are going nowhere. Half there team is leaving, and bringing in another Ivy League stiff won't help. Big Boy difference.... the ACC and Ivy League Queens. Must be loaded with envy seeing another March Madness go by....Thanks for Bruce Pearl... another Yankee cheat grad from BC.

Dixie QUEEN!!!

Looking for the Alabama game in the tournament schedule but I can't find it. When are they playing?

Or are you an Auburn fan again. But I don't see them either...

Bruce Pearl?    Well if he is a cheat he'll fit right in with y'all down there in red neck land.

But enough frivolity. You must be heartboken over the loss of your mentor and good buddy Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps (Charlie Riedel/AP)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Appears he's discussing the Queen Jesuit abuse ratio at BAWSTON COLLEGE, and over the Auld Sod, County Kerry, where no Jesuit dares to go?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Big Bad ACC get's busted, one big Sham of a Conference in Basketball and ashamed to part of this farce.

" All White Duke" (Grant Hill), as BC get's busted!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to undking's comment:

Big Bad ACC get's busted, one big Sham of a Conference in Basketball and ashamed to part of this farce.

Anyone watching Hockey????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Can anyone translate the Gipper's gibberish? "and ashamed as part of this farce? All white Duke (Grant Hill) as BC get's (sic) busted!" Perhaps he momentarily forget that the Fightin' Leprechauns are now in the ACC, or maybe it's just an extended St. Patrick's Day hangover affecting his already limited brain.
    I've thought about adding the Gipper to my "ignore" list, but his postings are so laughable that I have to keep him around for comic relief.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

Can anyone translate the Gipper's gibberish? "and ashamed as part of this farce? All white Duke (Grant Hill) as BC get's (sic) busted!" Perhaps he momentarily forget that the Fightin' Leprechauns are now in the ACC, or maybe it's just an extended St. Patrick's Day hangover affecting his already limited brain.
    I've thought about adding the Gipper to my "ignore" list, but his postings are so laughable that I have to keep him around for comic relief.

Do your little sanctimonious act in the closet Sweet boy, now that the Beheads Coaches Institute is ready to pick up some garbage in their Basketball hunt?

Might look for a replacement for the aging Yorkie?

Now that New England schools are the One & Two NCAA Outs, considering HARV-HA HA today can we please consider the rust belt has nothing going for in in the NCAAs but 1948's rants?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Now that Jim Calhoun might become a DUDE, and might consider becoming a neo S.J. Beheads' will an olive branch be extended on the malicious statements of Genie Flippos callous attacks on UConn?

Very interesting scenario here, as the Beheads' are desperate to achieve some absolution from the confessional box at UConn.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

Let's go HARVARD Let's go Harvard, Let's go Harvrd!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

ACC sucks highly over-rated and BC is the worst team in that crap conference... UCLA is back trolls'! PAC12 moves on to the Final 4

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

In response to Trojanfever's comment:

ACC sucks highly over-rated and BC is the worst team in that crap conference... UCLA is back trolls'! PAC12 moves on to the Final 4

We all know that BC did a poor job this season. You all have been calling for SD's firing and now it has happened. I thought that would be what you wanted. Most who post here are stiil on the attack. Congrats to Mercer and Dayton and NDSU! Everyone loves upsets except when it's against the team you root for. Wow. York's team is still ranked 3 in the country. And some of you want to replae him? ND payed well to oust BC from HE tournament. NCAA tournament still to come. BC is a dangerous team and I doubt too many teams want to play them. All who make it are capable of winning on any given day. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

UCONN TONIGHT GENTLEMEN.

KEEP A EYE ON A GREAT BASKETBALL TEAM BOTH MEN & WOMEN'S ... WE WILL CALL IT UCONN NATION!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

UCONN TONIGHT GENTLEMEN.

KEEP A EYE ON A GREAT BASKETBALL TEAM BOTH MEN & WOMEN'S ... WE WILL CALL IT UCONN NATION!!!

Rah Rah SisBoomBah!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

Can anyone translate the Gipper's gibberish?

I finally bit the bullet a few days ago and put the entire crew of sock puppets on it.  I've done that before and gone back and undid my work,  but there really is nothing there. It's no longer remotely interesting. No matter how bored I get at work, this clown is even more boring. I think it will stick this time.

You do quote these guys alot though, so it's not a fool proof solution. 

I'm doing the same thing, Slim, so I won't be quoting them any more either.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

UCONN TONIGHT GENTLEMEN.

Rah Rah SisBoomBah!

Ah the Rainbow Queen is back... sniffing around the heffers looking for a way out of the ACC annd the collapse of all programs significant 

Snow Queen U going to have some diversity in their Coaching selection, or are they to defer to Old Country and pick a sur name O' ???????

Nice to see the SEC is Dancing tall in the Tourney!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Can anyone translate the Gipper's gibberish?

I finally bit the bullet a few days ago and put the entire crew of sock puppets on it.  I've done that before and gone back and undid my work,  but there really is nothing there. It's no longer remotely interesting. No matter how bored I get at work, this clown is even more boring. I think it will stick this time.

You do quote these guys alot though, so it's not a fool proof solution. 

Hope ou also caught the Forbes report on Alabama football?

The Tide made a cool $143.8 million in revenue on Football alone not to shabby. Built it there Slim and they will come ... Lessons learned for UMASS

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

Been watching most of the hockey. Union looks great. Hoping for the Sioux over MN. Union looked great against VT and NH. Robert Morris played well but MN too tough. Eagles crushed Denver and played just well enough to win v. UML. Union ousted BC 5-1 last year so a chance to redeem. My hockey bracketts are intact. Many picked ND to upset Wisconsin. Union, MN, and BC were picked by many. BC / UML was the 'pick 'em game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to dobbinsstreet's comment:

Been watching most of the hockey. Union looks great. Hoping for the Sioux over MN. Union looked great against VT and NH. Robert Morris played well but MN too tough. Eagles crushed Denver and played just well enough to win v. UML. Union ousted BC 5-1 last year so a chance to redeem. My hockey bracketts are intact. Many picked ND to upset Wisconsin. Union, MN, and BC were picked by many. BC / UML was the 'pick 'em game.

Should have gone to the blighted City where the DCU sits and added to the attendance which that was also blighted.

Now go back to the Final Four.... UCONN Baby a recorded day in the annals of NCAA HISTORY!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

The search for a new BC basketball coach looks a little like last years search for a new hockey coach at UMass.  The main difference so far looks to be that BC hadn't formally offered anyone yet,   while UMass was getting outright rejections of offers.

These jobs should both be somewhat attractive, with lots of potential for the right candidates.  But neither is/was nearly as attractive as boosters seem to think.    What BC needs (and what UMass needed and didn't really get) is a rock solid, proven recruiter.   I'm not sure who that guy is,  but he's probably coming from the assistant ranks.

Heard there intersted in WALTER, of I Love Walter fame? Johnny Heinson would be happy because you know what... He Loves WALTER!

Sad program, Sad school. With the Mickey D's All American game tonight, not one super ***** Recruit.com Afican American stud would be interested in attendeing Buffoon College.

Sections
Shortcuts