BROCKTON-XAVERIAN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwcc. Show cwcc's posts

Re: BROCKTON-XAVERIAN

hey is this the same galvo as before?

i would have picked X to win ( the game already ended)

Xaverian has torn 2 teams to pieces, Brockton's 2 point win and deceptively big win over BCH didn't impress me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvo02301. Show galvo02301's posts

cwcc, its me galvo.

brockton played xaverian tough. boxers are still young. come playoff this will be a different result. xaverian is a good team with a great defense. dont take too much from that taunton game, there were clearly looking ahead. taunton fans might think otherwise, but on the other hand boxers still won. 2 point, 30point, dont matter. x only beat boxers by 1 score. think there mad???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwcc. Show cwcc's posts

i will deffinetely be interested to see how this season developes, with BCH and Everett both improving as the season goes on.

OCL is a joke again tho :/

when they reform the MIAA i would very much like to see the OCL either expanded or taken out of the playoff system

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3844997. Show user_3844997's posts

I think the Big 3 plays the Catholic League and the GBL plays the MVC Large in the revised playoff system. Any potential rematch between Brockton and Xaverian would take place in the semi-finals.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvo02301. Show galvo02301's posts

In Response to Re: BROCKTON-XAVERIAN:
    [QUOTE]I think the Big 3 plays the Catholic League and the GBL plays the MVC Large in the revised playoff system. Any potential rematch between Brockton and Xaverian would take place in the semi-finals.
    Posted by fan139[/QUOTE]

yes it willl be xaverian and brockton in the semis at brockton, tuesday after thanksgiving.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwcc. Show cwcc's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BROCKTON-XAVERIAN : yes it willl be xaverian and brockton in the semis at brockton, tuesday after thanksgiving.
    Posted by galvo02301[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't punch Xaverian's ticket yet, they still have 2 very tough conference games against BC High and SJP, and if I'm not mistaken, both games will be away.

AND WHY IN GODS NAME DOES THE MIAA STILL CHOOSE BROCKTON AS A NEUTRAL SITE!!?? Every single year they win their joke of a 3 team conference and every single year they get a home game in the playoffs. Why is this!? This is just such an obviously flawed place for a "neutral" site!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvo02301. Show galvo02301's posts

where else do you want them to play??? xaverian dont have lights. all games are tuesday night.  any other place would be to small to hold all the people that will go to the game. i dont want to hear anything about brockton 3 team conference. brockton has the toughest schedule in the state.  you guys always blame brockton. blame newbedford and durfee for having just as much kids in there schools and stinking every year. over 3000 kids go to new bedford and durfee. in fairness to new bedford and durfee there the only schools with you know whats to team up with brockton. brockton would be in any tough league if teams just ask. brockton has tried, answers always no.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexFilides. Show AlexFilides's posts

Wow, is that score correct in the online version of the Globe?

Dracut 48 Everett 14.

I couldn't even begin to imagine it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwcc. Show cwcc's posts

the game shouldnt be played at either team's home stadium. we should either have all playoff game locations based on a seeding system or we should have neutral fields, not a double standard that gives Brockton a home game and ships schools like Xaverian and BCH to Lowell, which is about a 2 hr drive.

lights? that is an absolute cop out. lights can easily be brought in, and suggesting that that is a serious reason not to have a game in a certain location is just foolish.

Brockton is no Beaver Stadium, and there are dozens of venus in greater Boston that would be more then adequate for a playoff game

Brockton Everett XB SJP and BCH all typically play a schedule that is just about equal, with the exception being that Everett plays in the GBL which is an absolute joke. 

NB is listed at 3107
    Brockton is 4450
    Durfee says roughly 2800

Assuming it is equally boys and girls that would be
    NB 1550
    Brockton 2225
    Durfee 1400

Even if they split in half Brockton would still have more boys then any Catholic Conference School.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvo02301. Show galvo02301's posts

[QUOTE]the game shouldnt be played at either team's home stadium. we should either have all playoff game locations based on a seeding system or we should have neutral fields, not a double standard that gives Brockton a home game and ships schools like Xaverian and BCH to Lowell, which is about a 2 hr drive. lights? that is an absolute cop out. lights can easily be brought in, and suggesting that that is a serious reason not to have a game in a certain location is just foolish. Brockton is no Beaver Stadium, and there are dozens of venus in greater Boston that would be more then adequate for a playoff game Brockton Everett XB SJP and BCH all typically play a schedule that is just about equal, with the exception being that Everett plays in the GBL which is an absolute joke.  NB is listed at 3107 Brockton is 4450 Durfee says roughly 2800 Assuming it is equally boys and girls that would be NB 1550 Brockton 2225 Durfee 1400   Even if they split in half Brockton would still have more boys then any Catholic Conference School.
    Posted by cwcc[/QUOTE]

cww, your stats are wrong! maybe in 1990.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwcc. Show cwcc's posts

if it was 1990 the stats would make Brockton look even more stupid

Brockton
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brockton_High_School

NB
    http://www.newbedford.k12.ma.us/reportcard/nbhs.mht

Durfee
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B.M.C._Durfee_High_School_(present)

I couldn't help but notice all you said was that I was wrong, without giving a shred of proof or support.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from memoryman2. Show memoryman2's posts

Highlight Video to send to colleges. Will shoot video or use yours from school.
    other sports too-experienced

Video Info ozenedean1@verizon.net or 508 583 3688

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from devannd. Show devannd's posts

Play it in Everett! Neew turf installed and ready for action!

Sections
Shortcuts