2011/2012 MIAA Boys Hockey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

2011/2012 MIAA Boys Hockey

Quite a few threads on girls hockey here but none on boys.  So I figured I'd start one.  What are your thoughts who's going to win it this year (any division)?  Who are the stand out players?

Malden Catholic looks strong again for a Super 8 title defense. 

MC's Fitzgerald and Collier are very good....as are Kurker from St John's Prep and Shea from Woburn.  Any other great players you're excited to see this season?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from arta35g. Show arta35g's posts

Re: 2011/2012 MIAA Boys Hockey

Tom Braswell from St. Marys is a legit D1 prospect.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

I guess people only want to talk girls hockey. 

@atra.......Braswell's a good player.  Look forward to watching his development this season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Okay.....so the girls thread has 234 posts.  This one has 4.  The boys basketball thread has 6.  What gives?  No love for the boys.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from four-green-fields. Show four-green-fields's posts

Let's talk some DIII hockey.  As always the SOUTH is loaded in both numbers (23 teams can qualify) and talent (6 of the top 10 teams).

Can the MIAA moves some of these teams?  DIII South winner could have to win five game to become South Champ.  West champion needs to win 2!!!

My DIII top 5 Pembroke, Hudson, Scituate, Wachusett, Medfield

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: 2011/2012 MIAA Boys Hockey:
    Let's talk some DIII hockey.  As always the SOUTH is loaded in both numbers (23 teams can qualify) and talent (6 of the top 10 teams). Can the MIAA moves some of these teams?  DIII South winner could have to win five game to become South Champ.  West champion needs to win 2!!! My DIII top 5 Pembroke, Hudson, Scituate, Wachusett, Medfield
    Posted by four-green-fields

It's interesting you say that.  They had an issue last season.....except it was in reverse: way more North than South teams.  And I can't remember if it was DII or DIII. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

I could be wrong but I believe this is the fewest amount of publics in the Super 8 ever (1 - Hingham).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tgreeley. Show tgreeley's posts

Goalie DeCastro from Burlington is a beast in net.  And, he's only a junior!  Looking forward to a great senior year from him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

that Burlington squad is going to throw up a touchdown on Milton. 

Sections
Shortcuts