D1-3 South hoops

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pince34. Show pince34's posts

D1-3 South hoops

Alright fellas, especially SlimSmitty, time to start the talk about south hoops this year.  Let's hear some predictions.  Here's mine:

D1 South: Brockton, Newton, Attleboro, Catholic Memorial (sleeper: North Attleboro)
    D2 South: Falmouth, Duxbury, Milton, Scituate (sleeper: Wellesley)
    D3 South: Medway, Spellman, Norwell, Bishop Stang (sleeper: Wareham)

Thoughts?

Where are you Slim?

Pince34

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexFilides. Show AlexFilides's posts

Re: D1-3 South hoops

Once soccer season is over, I'll jump into the discussion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slimsmitty1602. Show slimsmitty1602's posts

For the most part i'd have to agree with your picks Pince, they look good. To be honest, i havent really paid much attention to hs hoops since Wareham won it all last year. Great year for them as we all know. My picks will go as followed:

D1 South: Brockton, NN, Marshfield, Franklin(Sleeper:Mansfield)

D1 is deep this year but unlike years past. Expect a Brockton NN final. Would include New Bedford in making a big run but they lost Steve Wynn to Lawrence Academy.

D2 South: Falmouth, Deluxbury, Milton and Hopkinton(Sleeper:Scituate/W-H)

D2 is Falmouth's to lose in my honest opinion.

D3 South: Spellman, Norwell, Abington, Medway(Sleeper:Martha's Vineyard)
    D3 is wide open even though Spellman should be the overall favorite. Martha's Vineyard will give everyone a great game this year and should challenge for the title, Jette is a baller. Wareham will be a top 4 seed but will bow out in the Second Round. Jules Tavares is at Wilbraham and Monson Academy and Mike Mendes is at Tilton Academy I believe. they will have great big man and decent guard play because jv is always so deep but this year they will need some magic to make it far.

D4 South: Cathedral.....Westport....need I say more(Sleeper:Mashpee)
    Cathedral should win it all. D4 is so weak that Westport will make the final again as usual. Mashpee might unseat Westport, but they wont beat Cathedral.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RJC17. Show RJC17's posts

WATCH OUT FOR ATTLEBORO IN D1 SOUTH!!!!! THERE GOING TO MAKE A LONG RUN, I GUARANTEE!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjd339. Show mjd339's posts

Whitman Hansen is going to struggle a lot, Duxbury lost there 2 best players, and Hopkington is trash.  All 3 are going to have  a down year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjd339. Show mjd339's posts

Sleeper in d2 south.. Oliver Ames

Sections
Shortcuts