EASTERM MA GIRLS RANKS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from keeperdad. Show keeperdad's posts

EASTERM MA GIRLS RANKS

How can Weymouth Gilrs not be in the top 20. They gave only 2 losses one the first game of the season and one to Whitman-Hanson (a team with the best player ever to play MA High School Soccer) and they recently tied that same Whitman-Hanson Team (the only blemish on their pefect recond. They have also defeated Dedham the ranked 15th the same number of losses. They also play in one of the toughest leagues in the state.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slowbutquick. Show slowbutquick's posts

Re: EASTERM MA GIRLS RANKS

Its the globe

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccernuts1. Show soccernuts1's posts

Weak league.  only 1 ranked team near bottom.  go blown out by W-H 5-0.  tied norwood 1-1.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccernuts1. Show soccernuts1's posts

W-H vs Peabody....emass final.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from keeperdad. Show keeperdad's posts

SoccerNuts ,

you are nuts the Bay State League is not a weak conference, and also gave W-H its only blemish 1-1 tie only team in the state not afraid to play 2 non league games against W-H. (also 3 starters out to injury 1st game)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gameday66. Show gameday66's posts

We'll see next week.  Baystate only has one ranked team, natick.  Past years it had several.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from S-P-Q-R. Show S-P-Q-R's posts

The Globe gives the better rankings to the community with the better subsciption rate.  The true determinate of the playoffs will be the referees.  I hope that someday they would protect all the girls equally on the pitch.  You brush by a Prima Donna and get carded while the Prima Donna can make excessiveley hard contact and never even get a whistle!  This I have witnessed for oh about 6 years, especially on WH.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gameday66. Show gameday66's posts

In Response to Re: EASTERM MA GIRLS RANKS:
    The Globe gives the better rankings to the community with the better subsciption rate.  The true determinate of the playoffs will be the referees.  I hope that someday they would protect all the girls equally on the pitch.  You brush by a Prima Donna and get carded while the Prima Donna can make excessiveley hard contact and never even get a whistle!  This I have witnessed for oh about 6 years, especially on WH.   
    Posted by S-P-Q-R

You got that right!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gameday66. Show gameday66's posts

W-H     one and done!    Silver lake 1   -   W-H 0   ,  big upset!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts