EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010:
    and another one is riding shotguy with the gas attendant...
    Posted by Paycheck4

That is so not nice. I thought we were friends. Guess not!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

Paycheck,
    Not nice, not funny.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paycheck4. Show Paycheck4's posts

Laughing   naw............part of my mission in life is to drive my kids crazy (esp the daughter).......I'm expanding my horizons.....LaughingLaughing, I love raggin of people, u know that; but I generally rag on known associates, lest anyone take it the wrong way.....how my doin ? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paycheck4. Show Paycheck4's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : I saw that both Sullivan's are going to Holy Cross to play next year in the Globe today.  http://www.boston.com/sports/schools/hockey/articles/2010/02/25/ice_chips/ So far i have Brittany Soar to Southern Maine Nina Riley to Providence Courtney Winters to St. Anselms Emily Sullivan to Holy Cross Kylee Sullivan to Holy Cross Sammy Woodward to Brown i am curious - who else??  - these kids are all good students, athletes Congrats to all of them and continued academic and athletic success  
    Posted by BreakOut

I'd love to spill the beans on 2 others I know of, but won't without the parents OK..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oltimhocee. Show oltimhocee's posts

Paycheck have another beer!! Or take a nap!!
     Whats up with the latest game Braintree 7, Framingham, 2....
    Who's next for Braintree?

good luck

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

Paycheck, Not nice, not funny.
    Posted by magellann

Magellan-

you're right, not nice, but actually a little funny! go ahead and spill the beans. I already know the one whose from SMH whose gas tank I'll be fillin'. I bet I know one that you don't know.? Care to guess. She was that person I saw at the Southern Maine last friday.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icing-2. Show Icing-2's posts

Paycheck have another beer!! Or take a nap!!  Whats up with the latest game Braintree 7, Framingham, 2.... Who's next for Braintree? good luck
    Posted by oltimhocee

should be an easy game they only get the winner of the Andover/SMH game

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paycheck4. Show Paycheck4's posts

off to practice......but first one of my favorite sayings from Sgt Hulka, which pertains to most of the post here.........? can u figure it out....?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : Magellan- you're right, not nice, but actually a little funny! go ahead and spill the beans. I already know the one whose from SMH whose gas tank I'll be fillin'. I bet I know one that you don't know.? Care to guess. She was that person I saw at the Southern Maine last friday.
    Posted by abgirlsfan

I bet I do know, talk with dad last week, great player. She should get some credit in the end of the year nods.  ( SC ) am I right

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : Law- Where did you find that list at masshshockey,com, I cannot find it under any of the headings. Thanks.
    Posted by abgirlsfan

It's under League, find your league, and look at the bottom. I think Sullivan was player of the comf. or MVP, am I understanding that right? No disrespect to Ms Sullivan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : I bet I do know, talk with dad last week, great player. She should get some credit in the end of the year nods.  ( SC ) am I right
    Posted by magellann

you are correct grasshopper! Don't know if it will happen since the goalie form that same HS team last year has left the team. I hope it happens along with the other one we know of.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

off to practice......but first one of my favorite sayings from Sgt Hulka, which pertains to most of the post here.........? can u figure it out....?
    Posted by Paycheck4

I cannot figure it out, you'll have to help me out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : It's under League, find your league, and look at the bottom. I think Sullivan was player of the comf. or MVP, am I understanding that right? No disrespect to Ms Sullivan.
    Posted by magellann

You have it correct. She had a great year, had more goals and her team won the league. No issues here. That team was named at the All-Star game last weekend. Aston Boxborough? And since when does Miss Elvin play for Billerica? Care to meet me at the Southern Maine game at Umass Boston on Saturday?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : You have it correct. She had a great year, had more goals and her team won the league. No issues here. That team was named at the All-Star game last weekend. Aston Boxborough? And since when does Miss Elvin play for Billerica? Care to meet me at the Southern Maine game at Umass Boston on Saturday?
    Posted by abgirlsfan

Trying to get some work in but the weather may have us working all weekend, to make-up for the rain. What time is the game?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : should be an easy game they only get the winner of the Andover/SMH game
    Posted by Icing-2

Now everyone's a comedian. Did you and Paycheck have dinner together?Wink

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paycheck4. Show Paycheck4's posts

"LIGHTEN UP"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cager. Show cager's posts

I know Cager is out there, or will be....Who assigns the officials in the tournament..the local assigners or does the MIAA take care of that??
    Posted by Icing-2

The regular season assignors, and team coaches, supply a list of referees to the tournament assignor. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

Little one had practice an hour after the game followed by the older one having bantam practice so it was a quick run for a quick dinner and back to the rink and not home until after 10pm last night. Wasn't doing anything at that point but going straight to bed. 

As for the game: My mother always told me if I don't have anything nice to say to say nothing at all.  With that said, all I'm going to say about yesterdays game is that it's a big time bummer that a few players picked that particular game to have pretty much the worst game of their season.  Oh well, it happens, feel bad for the Sr.'s that they had to go out that way.  Would imagine that Braintree is going to have the beat down reversed on them in their next game though, there's some solace in that I suppose. LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : Trying to get some work in but the weather may have us working all weekend, to make-up for the rain. What time is the game?
    Posted by magellann

3pm on campus.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

It's an impossible task, but there needs to be some kind of consistency in the contact/no contact calls. Just in  yesterdays game alone I watched:

a player get two handed with a stick across the back of her head and punched in the lower back in front of the net - no call

a player from both teams get tangled with a stick inbetween their legs, player let go of her stick so the other player could fall without any further damage, the player that fell threw 2 punches to the gut of the player she got tangled with - no call on the punches, but a hooking call on the player who's stick got tangled between her own legs and the other players legs.

a player hauled down from behind and mauled by 2 opposing players on the ice, literally, including an extra spearing into her back, no call.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from above-the-law. Show above-the-law's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : Magellan- you're right, not nice, but actually a little funny! go ahead and spill the beans. I already know the one whose from SMH whose gas tank I'll be fillin'. I bet I know one that you don't know.? Care to guess. She was that person I saw at the Southern Maine last friday.
    Posted by abgirlsfan

Erin McAndrews (SMH) Sacred Heart University (softball/hockey)
    offered roster spot for both sports can only play one (still deciding)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paycheck4. Show Paycheck4's posts

WOW !!!! THATS FANTASTIC !!!!!! Cool

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paycheck4. Show Paycheck4's posts

a player get two handed with a stick across the back of her head  *Mom* C'mon......

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

Paycheck - I kid you not, girl two handed her/cross checked her, however you want to word it, both hands were on her stick, across the back of her helmet, it's not an exaggeration.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Middlesextoday. Show Middlesextoday's posts

I like Hockeymom's idea of North and South brackets; just in from picking my player up from the bus, and now she can finish her homework. Woburn 3 Barnstable 1 Physical game, we started slow, got up 3-0 and started rotating in the third line before giving up 1 late in the third. Team had too many penalties; maybe the long ride aggravated the girls.
    Posted by Sportsdad23

How many penalities did you guys rack up? I had heard there team was physical.