EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from greatestfan. Show greatestfan's posts

Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010

Hingham was just notified today that tomorrow's game vs St. Mary's is now at 5pm, not 7...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocketfan. Show rocketfan's posts

Hey I forgot to give a shout out to Winchester, nice job beating # 1 Canton WOW!!  I bet they had NO idea you were coming to town..  Go Middlesex League

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hcky2. Show hcky2's posts

Good luck to all of the D2 girls teams playing this weekend!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icing-2. Show Icing-2's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010:
    Hey I forgot to give a shout out to Winchester, nice job beating # 1 Canton WOW!!  I bet they had NO idea you were coming to town..  Go Middlesex League
    Posted by rocketfan

Nice job by the MIAA...Hey Winchester nice win...now go to the Cape for your next game />>>

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Toe-in. Show Toe-in's posts

4-3 St. Mary's over Hingham on Masshshockey.com web site

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ih8u2. Show Ih8u2's posts

Great Game!
    Could have gone either way. G hockey- you should be very proud, your daughter played one hell of a game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LARRY1990. Show LARRY1990's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : dont forget the other super duo of #2 smh scorer and super assister (28assists) courtney white and #3 smh scorer sabrina iannetti. iannetti missed a quarter of the season or otherwise we might be talking superteam. since they came together halfway through the season they've been on fire. watch out for them in the tourney,,,,
    Posted by billyc16
    Tear my freakin heart out why don't ya. Well Billy you were right about those 2 kids. I think that Cash guy owes you an apology. If he saw Iannetti tonight he would have seen a superteamer and her linemate White played great too. Hingham played great too but it just wasn't meant to be. Good luck to whomever faces SM your going to need it. I'm so depressed....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ih8u2. Show Ih8u2's posts

Larry,
    Glad to have watched such an exciting game, I truly believe we watched the 2 best teams out there. I would have liked at TD even better. I have much respect for the town of Hingham, both the boys and girls team are great and continue to put very strong teams on the ice year after year. They must invest in their youth. Have no doubt, the harborwomen will be there again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

Great Game! Could have gone either way. G hockey- you should be very proud, your daughter played one hell of a game.
    Posted by Ih8u2

MAN, see was flying tonight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsdad23. Show Sportsdad23's posts

22nd seed, 22nd seed................

Woburn 3 AB 2 !!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jzhiphop07. Show jzhiphop07's posts

Rematch at the garden. Woburn wins 3-2. I really believe we saw the 2 best teams face off tonight in Hingham and the Saints. Remarkable job by Woburn coach to get them to the finals but I really don't see them as any threat to upset the Saints next week. Hopefully I'm wrong and they can give them a game but I think the Saints clinched it tonight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jzhiphop07. Show jzhiphop07's posts

22nd seed, 22nd seed................ Woburn 3 AB 2 !!!!!
    Posted by Sportsdad23
    Sportsdad,

My guess is if they had a committee to seed the teams properly Woburn would have been around the 6th or 7 seeded team in the tourney instead of 22. Teams like Shrewsbury , Spring Cath etc. would have been the 22nd seed like you guys were. Anyways good luck and it must feel like winning the title just getting back to the garden. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ih8u2. Show Ih8u2's posts

Wow,
    Woburn? No disrespect sportsdad, didn't see that one coming. I guess that's why they say it can be anyone's game any night.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billyc16. Show billyc16's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : Tear my freakin heart out why don't ya. Well Billy you were right about those 2 kids. I think that Cash guy owes you an apology. If he saw Iannetti tonight he would have seen a superteamer and her linemate White played great too. Hingham played great too but it just wasn't meant to be. Good luck to whomever faces SM your going to need it. I'm so depressed....
    Posted by LARRY1990
    these 2 really showed up tonight. is cash a believer now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icing-2. Show Icing-2's posts

Saw 2 games tonight 1 very good game and the other was like going to the dentist...The second period of the SMH and HHS game was as much excitement as I have ever seen in a HS hockey game...The second game well.................

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paycheck4. Show Paycheck4's posts

Great night for high school girls hockey at Stoneham.  The rink was clean, the ice was smooth, and the managment treated the teams "like they were happy and exicited to have them."  It was great to see.  Having back to back games had the place packed and feeling like old fashioned high school hockey.  Too bad MIAA has to foul it up and split the 2 final games...jeez, why can't they be back to back !!!

What about SM....? !  Globe player of the year out sick all week and playing on nothing, another super teamer out after getting hit in the neck with a stick (accidental).......and yet they pulled it out....this is a deep TEAM, and tonight when they needed a new superteamer, BAM, she steps up and takes over.  This is what has made this program great; not one person, but an entire (deep)  team of players playing togather as a unit. 

Recall SM graduated the all time HS scorer 2 years ago, then more college players last year, yet they keep on showing up to play.  TEAM.

It was a great secret that the flu ravaged the players this week.....but they mangaged to "team" togather to get by tonight; somehow.  Had HHS been a little deeper, they may be at the garden next week.

I thought the best 4 teams arrived at the semi-finals, regardless of rankings and I have to say.........HHS is terrific, and I'm very happy we do not have to play them again.

The game tonight was exiciting, though poorly officiated; with many poor call on both teams.  In the end, SM was too deep and had the answer to the flu and injuries.   Hats off again to HHS........you were awesome !!  even more of tip of the cap to the SM TEAM......bring on the garden......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsdad23. Show Sportsdad23's posts

Icing,

Playing to your friends again….

Middlesex League:

Woburn in the D1 Final Game.

Winchester in the D2 Final Game.

Must be a down year for the Middlesex league!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from billyc16. Show billyc16's posts

Great night for high school girls hockey at Stoneham.  The rink was clean, the ice was smooth, and the managment treated the teams "like they were happy and exicited to have them."  It was great to see.  Having back to back games had the place packed and feeling like old fashioned high school hockey.  Too bad MIAA has to foul it up and split the 2 final games...jeez, why can't they be back to back !!! What about SM....? !  Globe player of the year out sick all week and playing on nothing, another super teamer out after getting hit in the neck with a stick (accidental).......and yet they pulled it out....this is a deep TEAM, and tonight when they needed a new superteamer, BAM, she steps up and takes over.  This is what has made this program great; not one person, but an entire (deep)  team of players playing togather as a unit.  Recall SM graduated the all time HS scorer 2 years ago, then more college players last year, yet they keep on showing up to play.  TEAM. It was a great secret that the flu ravaged the players this week.....but they mangaged to "team" togather to get by tonight; somehow.  Had HHS been a little deeper, they may be at the garden next week. I thought the best 4 teams arrived at the semi-finals, regardless of rankings and I have to say.........HHS is terrific, and I'm very happy we do not have to play them again. The game tonight was exiciting, though poorly officiated; with many poor call on both teams.  In the end, SM was too deep and had the answer to the flu and injuries.   Hats off again to HHS........you were awesome !!  even more of tip of the cap to the SM TEAM......bring on the garden......
    Posted by Paycheck4

they made it baby

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

Rematch at the garden. Woburn wins 3-2. I really believe we saw the 2 best teams face off tonight in Hingham and the Saints. Remarkable job by Woburn coach to get them to the finals but I really don't see them as any threat to upset the Saints next week. Hopefully I'm wrong and they can give them a game but I think the Saints clinched it tonight.
    Posted by jzhiphop07

Never. I repeat never underestimate Coach M and his Woburn team. This will not be a walk over, Woburn always comes alive during the playoffs. They were heavy underdogs last year too, somehow they always put up a good fight. I think Coach M's only problem is Coach P knows him too well Cool

Thanks to the people who complimented my daughter, she did have a good game tonight, but in the end it was a team effort. No one player can do it alone. When one or two players are sick or injured you always hope someone else can step up and fill that void. Everyone pitched-in tonight, she just was fortunate enough to find the net.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hcky2. Show hcky2's posts

Fontbonne 4 Duxbury 3

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedixiepucks. Show thedixiepucks's posts

watching the st mary's/hingham game was phenomenal.The speed and level of play was much better than the second game. But St Marys brings that out in their competition, which is a huge testament to who they are. (Teams generally have a rough game the next game, which I call the st mary's let down.)
    as for the so called trip to the dentist game, Woburn just wanted it more, never let AB really get started. Sometimes the better team doesn't always win, which is what I'm sure Lexington fans are saying too. Congrats to Woburn, a truly tournament tough team, and good luck next week.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

Icing, Playing to your friends again…. Middlesex League: Woburn in the D1 Final Game. Winchester in the D2 Final Game. Must be a down year for the Middlesex league!
    Posted by Sportsdad23

Congrats Sportsdad. Woburn girls hung in there and finally got it done. They capitalized on a couple of AB mistakes and mage them count, that was the difference in the game. Both teams seems to have missed some quality scoring chances with both goalies making some pretty good saves. Two breakaways on two mistakes!! Damn it.  Good luck next weekend.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

Congrats to all the teams that made it to the tournament and especially to the final four, it is not an easy assignment to get there and even tougher to win. At least we don't have to play against St. Mary's anymore, we get to play with them next year. Good luck SMH and Woburn, we'll be watching.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedmanthepuc. Show hedmanthepuc's posts

Wow SMH Won!!

Now who would have thought that!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ih8u2. Show Ih8u2's posts

Icing, Playing to your friends again…. Middlesex League: Woburn in the D1 Final Game. Winchester in the D2 Final Game. Must be a down year for the Middlesex league!
    Posted by Sportsdad23
    Careful sportsdad, last year you were all over this blog stating how great you were and not only would your team beat SM as would Lex, you were the one in denial when the the final buzzer sounded. Your record this year is not too impressive, neither was the rest of your league. Lex obviously had the #'s but didn't challenge themselves outside their league and it bit them in the ... Give WB a ton to of credit they worked extremely hard to get to the final. I'm sure they'll be ready to play. Good Luck.

Sections
Shortcuts