EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsdad23. Show Sportsdad23's posts

Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010

AB,

Great game - strong effort from both teams -good luck with college hockey next season; I hope it is as fun for her as high school has been.

U2,

Last season we were the 2 seed and this community thought we were over rated, even after giving SMH a 1 - 0 battle in the garden. We don't have that problem this season, no one expected anything from Woburn....and I do believe in miracles.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010:
    AB, Great game - strong effort from both teams -good luck with college hockey next season; I hope it is as fun for her as high school has been. U2, Last season we were the 2 seed and this community thought we were over rated, even after giving SMH a 1 - 0 battle in the garden. We don't have that problem this season, no one expected anything from Woburn....and I do believe in miracles.
    Posted by Sportsdad23

Thanks for the words. Good luck to you as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

Hey Ghockey,

Please check your messages. Thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from corrosive. Show corrosive's posts

Most people who thought you were overated last year, were just jealous their team  didn't get to the final.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icing-2. Show Icing-2's posts

ANYTHING can happen next Sunday...Giving Coach Mac a full week to prepare....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ih8u2. Show Ih8u2's posts

U2, Last season we were the 2 seed and this community thought we were over rated, even after giving SMH a 1 - 0 battle in the garden. We don't have that problem this season, no one expected anything from Woburn....and I do believe in miracles.
    Posted by Sportsdad23
    Overrated? Last year you had a great team. Miracles not needed, it's who shows up and plays the best. I don't think anyone is calling it a walk in the park, if they are they will be in for a rude awakening.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paycheck4. Show Paycheck4's posts

I am going to go with the upset special and pick Hingham on saturday. just a hunch. I think AB will win, but it would not shock me if Woburn upsets them as well. Hope I can attend
    Posted by corrosive

Good job:  0-2

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

Good luck next weekend Woburn, the Flyers are rooting for ya!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from corrosive. Show corrosive's posts

Paycheck what's your point? I made a statement that I thought Hingham would win and they nearly did it. I have great respect for SMH and their coach. As for the second game, I more or less said it would not surprise me if Woburn won, despite picking AB.

I guess you're 100% correct in your predictions

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paycheck4. Show Paycheck4's posts

......was wondering if you hurt your leg....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from endofroad. Show endofroad's posts

ANYTHING can happen next Sunday...Giving Coach Mac a full week to prepare....
    Posted by Icing-2

Is he Bill Belicheck? It's girls high school hockey. All he has to do is break out the trap, put the Garden to sleep, hope his goalie is one better than Papa and that his forward doesn't miss the open net like last year...not likely though.

would have loved to have seen Hingham and SMH.

What's with the dogs? Won't get in the Garden with them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : Is he Bill Belicheck? It's girls high school hockey. All he has to do is break out the trap, put the Garden to sleep, hope his goalie is one better than Papa and that his forward doesn't miss the open net like last year...not likely though. would have loved to have seen Hingham and SMH. What's with the dogs? Won't get in the Garden with them.
    Posted by endofroad

We're working on it. They let elephants in for the circus, why not a couple of yorkies :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paycheck4. Show Paycheck4's posts

.........Vito will love  that place, 2 !!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

.........Vito will love  that place, 2 !!
    Posted by Paycheck4

As long as you carry him in, you shouldn't have a problem.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paycheck4. Show Paycheck4's posts

not a problem, he loves being carried..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cager. Show cager's posts

Couldn't help but notice that all four teams at the Garden this Sunday have some connection with the NorthEast Womens Hockey League out of Wilmington.  Players from each of the four teams, and three of the four coaching staff's ! 

Good Luck to ALL of the players participating at the Garden this coming Sunday !  

"Leave it all on the ice" 

Not that many girls have had the opportunity to play there. Regardless of the outcome, be proud of your accomplishment, and walk away with your heads held high.   It's a special day.  Enjoy it !!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from endofroad. Show endofroad's posts

Couldn't help but notice that all four teams at the Garden this Sunday have some connection with the NorthEast Womens Hockey League out of Wilmington.  Players from each of the four teams, and three of the four coaching staff's !  Good Luck to ALL of the players participating at the Garden this coming Sunday !   "Leave it all on the ice"  Not that many girls have had the opportunity to play there. Regardless of the outcome, be proud of your accomplishment, and walk away with your heads held high.   It's a special day.  Enjoy it !!!!
    Posted by cager

Wilmington could have used them all this year...long year there.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

Is it Sunday yet? Feels like a month already.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsdad23. Show Sportsdad23's posts

Posted by magellann

Another day closer.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paycheck4. Show Paycheck4's posts

First: 1/1/2008
    Last: 3/10/2010

BLAME GHOCKEY.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

Does anyone know if the Garden really enforces the "No Cameras", "No Video" rules that are on the presale tickets?  The Hingham boys are in the Super 8 Finals and the Hingham girls are receiving the Mulloy Award during the game.  1,000 tickets were presold at school today, but they say "no cameras"?  Is that true? 
    Posted by greatestfan

I brought my camera in last year, but that's no guarantee.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cager. Show cager's posts

It is my understanding that the Mulloy awards will be given out in between the first and second periods of the 1A game.  As a portion, or all of this might be broadcast as part of the Comcast telecast, suggest you set the dvd/vcr/tivo recorder.

Don't expect you will be able to bring in your HD camera and tripod from your local cable access station.  However, a small hand held used from your seat will not be chased down by event staff. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from roadboy3. Show roadboy3's posts

Does anyone know if the Garden really enforces the "No Cameras", "No Video" rules that are on the presale tickets?  The Hingham boys are in the Super 8 Finals and the Hingham girls are receiving the Mulloy Award during the game.  1,000 tickets were presold at school today, but they say "no cameras"?  Is that true? 
    Posted by greatestfan

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cager. Show cager's posts

The game itself will be broadcast by Comcast?  Where?
    Posted by greatestfan

The 1A Championship Game is being produced by Comcast and is broadcast Live.  The other five games are not done by Comcast, if at all. This is the third or fourth year in a row that Comcast has provided this.

If you are a Comcast customer, it should be on your regular Comcast Sports station.  The listing might also read Super 8 Championship. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HARBORWOMEN99. Show HARBORWOMEN99's posts

anyone know the score of the fontbonne/winch game? Of course boston.com doesn't have any updates for it, but already has updates on the division 3 boys game. Think they will turn the cameras/live blog off for the division one girls too?

Sections
Shortcuts