2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocketfan. Show rocketfan's posts

Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010:
    Winchester 2-Fontbonne 0
    Posted by hcky2

CONGRAT'S TO WINCHESTER!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ih8u2. Show Ih8u2's posts

Let's go Spartans!!!!!!! Game time baby...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsdad23. Show Sportsdad23's posts

Off to the Garden!! Congratulations Winchester!! The season ends tonight, and win or lose this tournament ride was amazing......GO TANNERS!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paycheck4. Show Paycheck4's posts

SM wins 6-2....great job both SM & Woburn....total team effort again by the winners.....as AB say's "too deep"....it was a fun, but long season (thanks GHOCKEY!).....softball started at 12:01 AM tonight at Strike One with SM as defending sball champs 2 Foot in mouth

good luck to everyone next season, especially those graduating seniors !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey129. Show hockey129's posts

CONGRATS SMH! DYNASTY!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

Good job SMH, another well deserved title. I'll see some of you in the fall!! Have a good couple of weeks off, spring league in Wilmington starts in a few weeks!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsdad23. Show Sportsdad23's posts

Congratulations SMH on another title, and another great year!

See you next season.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from corrosive. Show corrosive's posts

Any synopsis of the Font/Winchester game/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

Hey, my daughter hasn't been off the ice for 24 hours, and she's already had two softball practices, I'm not kidding.  Talk about wanting to get going.

Bye Bye Hockey, have to go sit and watch the grass grow.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

I feel your pain magellan, season was 3 weeks away from being over before mine was hitting the batting cages and going to indoor practices.  For her tournament team, not the h.s., but she was frothing at the bit to get going so it was good to pull out the gear.

HUGE Congrats to Winchester! Very well done ladies, very proud of you girl (you know who you are!), it's been a pleasure watching you grow up from the peanut of a 7 yr. old you once were to the fine young lady you are growing into today!

Congrats of course also to the dynasty that is SMH that took home the Div I title again this year as well!

Now off to the fields.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rogerde. Show rogerde's posts

Before everyone heads off to the fields, any predictions for this years Herald and Globe all-scholastic selections including dream teams and super teams??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rogerde. Show rogerde's posts

What about martell from Woburn. She has some very nice numbers? And when you mention Woodward, (are we thinking about the same kid), she is from Lexington..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hillsideoldtimer. Show hillsideoldtimer's posts

Riley-Lexington Findley-Hingham Iannetti-St Mary's Woodward-St Mary's McAndrews-St Mary's Sheppard-Fontbonne Winters-St Mary's
    Posted by boarding

So how about the second leading scorer in the Catholic Conference...

Sullivan from AC???  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ih8u2. Show Ih8u2's posts

The list can go on and on. I'm sure every team has one that they think deserve it. Who and why often is questionable at best. Please don't put too much into it, as the globe sure don't.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jzhiphop07. Show jzhiphop07's posts

Riley-Lexington Findley-Hingham Iannetti-St Mary's Woodward-St Mary's McAndrews-St Mary's Sheppard-Fontbonne Winters-St Mary's
    Posted by boarding
    How could you leave off the Saints 2nd leading scorer and all tournament teamer Courtney White? Her and Iannetti carried the Saints on their backs for the Tourney if you were watching...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LARRY1990. Show LARRY1990's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : How could you leave off the Saints 2nd leading scorer and all tournament teamer Courtney White? Her and Iannetti carried the Saints on their backs for the Tourney if you were watching...
    Posted by jzhiphop07

Well Bowler and Winters both 200 pt. scorers are both sure fire superteamers. The Arlington Sullivan twins could also hit the superteamer list. Cronin, Woodward, Riley , Papagno, Igo too. White and Ianetti sure were Tournament superteamers but both would probably have to settle for double all-scholastics. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from billyc16. Show billyc16's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 :  I'm so tired of this kind of post, yes I do believe that these girls are good, but there are So many more that are So  much better, to name a few how about Cronin , Sullivan (s), 2onArl/1onAC, Hickey , Bowler , Chiuccariello , Friedman , Goguen and Soar to name just a few(sorry if I missed any). These girls don't have the support that they would have if they played on SMH, but they are tops in skills and points, which is a huge accomplishment. Imagine them on ONE team with the few I missed, Wow just imagine that team...... Its kind of like, putting a SMH together!!! WT
    Posted by wtcash
    remember that foolish post from cash knocking white and iannetti. the best players in the tourney man. take back them words.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ih8u2. Show Ih8u2's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 :  White and Ianetti sure were Tournament superteamers but both would probably have to settle for double all-scholastics. 
    Posted by LARRY1990

Would put the 2 of them above any of the listed above except the 1st 2 listed. If you moved any of the SMH forwards on other teams you would see just how talented they are. "not enough pucks" fits the bill here. Have you watched any of these girls play against other teams except your own? If so you would see the higher level of talent. Sorry I just don't buy into the whole BG dream team/all star BS.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from corrosive. Show corrosive's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : Would put the 2 of them above any of the listed above except the 1st 2 listed. If you moved any of the SMH forwards on other teams you would see just how talented they are. "not enough pucks" fits the bill here. Have you watched any of these girls play against other teams except your own? If so you would see the higher level of talent. Sorry I just don't buy into the whole BG dream team/all star BS.  
    Posted by Ih8u2

No one has said they were not talented. The BG is useless for girls hockey. usually the herald is more accurate.

My pick
    Riley

Sullivan
    Woodworth

Winters
    Bowler
    Ianetti

Toughest omissions: Soar, Cronin, White

This is my opinion. Do not get outraged if i didn't pick your kid. Lots of SMH should get All Scholastic.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from greatestfan. Show greatestfan's posts

Bowler and Hildreth from Hingham both made the Boston Globe.  Bowler also made the Herald dream team...Hildreth, Findley, and Schwenzfeier (Freshman) made the Herald All Scholastics.  Congratulations to all of the girls who made it, and also to all of the unsung players who supported their efforts!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

Bowler and Hildreth from Hingham both made the Boston Globe.  Bowler also made the Herald dream team...Hildreth, Findley, and Schwenzfeier (Freshman) made the Herald All Scholastics.  Congratulations to all of the girls who made it, and also to all of the unsung players who supported their efforts!
    Posted by greatestfan

When do these get announced "officially", do they get published in the paper or just online?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from greatestfan. Show greatestfan's posts

The Boston Globe will have this article on Sunday, March 28th. Not sure about The Boston Herald  ... pictures of the Dream Team haven't been taken yet, but will be supposedly this week.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

The Boston Globe will have this article on Sunday, March 28th. Not sure about The Boston Herald  ... pictures of the Dream Team haven't been taken yet, but will be supposedly this week.
    Posted by greatestfan

Thank You

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Middlesextoday. Show Middlesextoday's posts

Looking for a good weekly power skate starting in the summer ( Not the Spring!). Hoping for Northshore. Any info appreciatted