EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from iced-t. Show iced-t's posts

Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010

Does Boston Latin have a different coach this year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

Hockeymom--

Good luck with that one, you're gonna need it as the boys from BC High are very good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

Yes the BL coach from the past 10 years resigned? before the season started. Do know what it was all about.

sportsdad--

They might both be pretenders this year, we'll see tonight who takes the next step forward. Damn, I wish we were playing tonight!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from iced-t. Show iced-t's posts

You're saying that he did resign but that you do not know the details, correct?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

That is exactly what I am saying.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

Exactly why I said you may have plenty of material to bash Framingham with by tomorrow morning. LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

Mom-

But that's no fun, it's boys hockey. That's a whole different kind of fan there. And a whole different game wherein the best players don't even play for their high school teams. So I don't find it much fun.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

She transferred in or the St Mary's check just cleared in her parents account!
    I guess that was not a good pick, I thought ND had a decent team.
    Ok here goes. AP vs AC on Thursday. I'll take AC 3-2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from iced-t. Show iced-t's posts

Is the new goalie at SMH allowed to play this year?

I was told that a kid had to be enrolled on Dec 1 to play a winter sport. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from iced-t. Show iced-t's posts

Of course they do -- I should have known.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from iced-t. Show iced-t's posts

Magellann,

You posted:

iced-t

the Picture over my name, look harder

Could you be more clear about what you're telling me, please?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from iced-t. Show iced-t's posts

I had heard that "Jesus Saves" but I didn't know that referred to His GAA.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsdad23. Show Sportsdad23's posts

AB,

the pretenders are waiting for you to come to town February 18 - hope SMH leaves something for the next team to play.

Seriously tonight’s game was not as close as the score as Coach M had his third line playing in the second period for the first time this season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

AB - all the fun has been taken out of it now for you, they tied 4-4.  Not bad for a team that  many thought was going to be "done" for a few years with all that they lost to graduation last year, eh?

On to the girls...next up, Needham I think? 2nd test for the Flyer girls, they passed the first one against Wellesley, let's see if they can pass this one now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

crap, sorry magellen, forgot to do my homework.  Off to go searching for a pic....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

Sportsdad-

Trust me, we are looking forward to coming there on Feb 18th to get over that disaster of last year. As for the game, what do you mean is wasn't as close as the score would indicate. It was 8-1.

hockeymom- how did that happen, BC high must have had a bunch of kids missing. Only kidding, that's a great game for Framingham. Look at Needham's record, they lost to Wellesley for Magellan's sake. Don't hang your hat on that win, if it happens, my dear.

Magellan--

What on earth are you thinking, the pope is pissed off and is on a direct flight back from Rome to take care of this issue. Where did you find that thing, it's hilarious. I actually saw another one but didn't put it up, same guy, looks like he's coming in on a breakaway, complete with hockey hair flyin' in the breeze. Too funny!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

Don't know, didn't go watch but my first guess would be our goalie, who is only sophomore but man that kid is something else. Had 1 goal against going into the BC game.  I would imagine he stood on his head and everything else once again to keep them in it.  If they can manage to keep him at FHS and not lose him to an ISL or CC school it will be a miracle. 

Nope, no need to hang anything on the Needham game if our girls happen to come out on the W side of it.  Will be a fun game for my daughter, she'll  be playing against numerous current and former club teammates.  Although she was kicked by one former teammate in the Wellesley game so maybe not as fun as I think. LMAO  I think Braintree is going to be their biggest test, that game will tell more than any other they have scheduled. I think. But what do I know, I'm just a rookie. :-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sleeper3. Show sleeper3's posts

my daughter's team would go undefeated if she played DivII teams also.

what a joke...

a new goalie at SMH? for what...3 shots a game. Dick Clark could play net and have a GAA of 1. The girl there now is doing fine.

Happy New Year Frank

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sleeper3. Show sleeper3's posts

HELP ME

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from HIBERNATOR19. Show HIBERNATOR19's posts

A cone could do it

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hillsideoldtimer. Show hillsideoldtimer's posts

AC 5 AP 2

Won in the third ...  AP is for real

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocketfan. Show rocketfan's posts

Ok, no games on friday. What are some of the games of interest on Saturday ??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hillsideoldtimer. Show hillsideoldtimer's posts

jzhiphop07... what are you 5?  Do you just want to fight with everyone?

So far all you do is critize every post made that you don't like. Your saracasim is brilliant.  Why don't you stay off the blog if you can't find something nice to say.  Hockey isn't all about the numbers, not sure when you'll get that in your head. Why don't you just throw all your money on SM's and stop blogging...  Its people like you that have turned people away from this blog in the past, don't really need you here.  Looking for adult comments not childish and instigating.  People who want to talk about ALL teams not just the top few.

I'm sure the parents of the girls at Urseline will be glad to know you care. 

did you enjoy the AC AP game... didn't see ya in the stands

I'm so sure your reply will be one for the blogging history books... I'm on the edge of my seat...  make it a good one... really sarcastic...  wait till 12:01am when ALL the brewski's have kicked in... wah wah wah

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocketfan. Show rocketfan's posts

Here's a few that i found..

AP vs Hingham
    Reading vs Lexington
    AB vs Boston Latin

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocketfan. Show rocketfan's posts

Hey did anyone see the woburn vs wakefield game on wednesday??? kinda a suprise wakefield did not score more than 1 goal...did they have all there weapons (MP) for the game? I know woburn has solid D but wow only 1 goal.....

Sections
Shortcuts