EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bb257. Show bb257's posts

Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010:
    I guess Hingham came to play, 12-3 over Waltham.
    Posted by wtcash

Wtcash.... have another jelly doughnut   fatboy... you don't know diddly squat...you could say the sky was blue and you know what you would be wrong
    dumb and dumberer
    how is that paychass ugh ugh ugh abgf...
    rant some more rant some more aaagh

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bb257. Show bb257's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : I would think that Shrewsbury will win this one, but this is what everyone has been waiting to see. Where should they have actually been seeded had this not been done solely by record. The girls from SMH better hope that they have a ref that will not "let em' play" because they are in for a smash-mouth kind of game from Andover because that's the way they play. Their success will depend on how tight the game is called. We all know that Coach M always has something up his sleeve, unfortunately this time it might only be his arm. This could probably be a pretty good game and it would not shock me to see Woburn win a big game at this time of the year, they always seemed to do exactly that.

hoooooley smokes caveman you actually said something that made sense...ugh ugh.  and it came to be!!!!!!!
    kudos to Coach Mac
    Posted by abgirlsfan

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bb257. Show bb257's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : SC 3  AC 2---AC had a 2-0 lead with 5:30 left in the game and could not close the deal. SMH 6  Andover 0
    Posted by Icing-2

wait wait wait   2-0 lead w/5 minutes left   something is wrong with that

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : Wtcash.... have another jelly doughnut   fatboy... you don't know diddly squat...you could say the sky was blue and you know what you would be wrong dumb and dumberer how is that paychass ugh ugh ugh abgf... rant some more rant some more aaagh
    Posted by bb257

What the hell are you talking aobut?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtcash. Show wtcash's posts

bb257, I guess your posts must of made sense at 2:30 in the morning!!

This being a hockey blog, you probably meant" have another doughnut you fat pig" (J. Shoenfeld).

WT

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedmanthepuc. Show hedmanthepuc's posts

I ended up in Arl. and caught the 2nd,3rd and OT, great game played by both teams. It actually came down to who wanted it more and who had enough gas left. Woburn was definitely the more hungry of the two last night, they deserved the win. I do have to say that Arl. had more talent on their team, but the girls just looked tired, especially in the 3rd and OT.

By the way, I saw two gentleman from Shrewsbury(coaches) at the game, wonder what their thoughts were after the game!

Good luck to A/B today, can't make the game,but my next stop is Watertown, Tuesday night!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from greatestfan. Show greatestfan's posts

Can anyone give  us some insight into the Springfield Cathedral team...strongest players, goalie tips, etc?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsdad23. Show Sportsdad23's posts

Who has the AB score?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passthepuck. Show passthepuck's posts

Can anyone give  us some insight into the Springfield Cathedral team...strongest players, goalie tips, etc?
    Posted by greatestfan

nothing special, just a hard working team. down by two after two?  i give them credit, never gave up and capitailized on opponents weakness. hint on key players; watch the warm up, not that hard to figure out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

Who has the AB score?
    Posted by Sportsdad23

AB Won 4-2

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

Final Score AB 4  Beverly 2

Without an outstanding performance by the Beverly goalie, this game would have been over in the first period. AB outshot Beverly 25-1 in the first. That goalie played extremely well. Shot be a good one on Wednesday against Lexington.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bb257. Show bb257's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : nothing special, just a hard working team. down by two after two?  i give them credit, never gave up and capitailized on opponents weakness. hint on key players; watch the warm up, not that hard to figure out.
    Posted by passthepuck

yo yo yo pass the puck ... don't you duck
    u might get hit in da hed 
    he he he
    how bout dat in sted

gangsta gangsta 

try emulating something else... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymomof3. Show hockeymomof3's posts

AB..
    Your offense was way too strong...
    according to stats guy shot count was 51-13. Team didnt give up though
    and it was a 3-2 game until middle of third. Goalie has stood on her head all season, perfect example of why she was named MVP of the North Cape league.
    Good luck the rest of the tournament

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bb257. Show bb257's posts

bb257, I guess your posts must of made sense at 2:30 in the morning!!  This being a hockey blog, you probably meant" have another doughnut you fat pig" (J. Shoenfeld). WT
    Posted by wtcash

JELLY DO NUT    JELLY DO NUT  JELLY DO NUT

just goes  to show you how bad girls hockey is this year

hey caveman....ugh ugh ugh
    WILMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

AB.. Your offense was way too strong... according to stats guy shot count was 51-13. Team didnt give up though and it was a 3-2 game until middle of third. Goalie has stood on her head all season, perfect example of why she was named MVP of the North Cape league. Good luck the rest of the tournament
    Posted by hockeymomof3

Shot count was correct. That goalie was amazing tonight, that game could have easily been out of hand early. Congrats to her , I'm sure she deserves those awards and any other ones she might get.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtcash. Show wtcash's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 : JELLY DO NUT    JELLY DO NUT  JELLY DO NUT just goes  to show you how bad girls hockey is this year hey caveman....ugh ugh ugh WILMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by bb257

bb257......its medication time!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from endofroad. Show endofroad's posts

AB.. Your offense was way too strong... according to stats guy shot count was 51-13. Team didnt give up though and it was a 3-2 game until middle of third. Goalie has stood on her head all season, perfect example of why she was named MVP of the North Cape league. Good luck the rest of the tournament
    Posted by hockeymomof3

who was the MVP last year? oh yeah...there wasn't one. your coach made sure of that. 
    are you related to the goalie? She was excellent.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from endofroad. Show endofroad's posts

I do want to point out a really cool thing from the AC @ Winthrop/Lynn game ...It was all of the little elementry aged kids running arround with their "Dawgs" shirts on with the mascots on banners from some of the schools. Here is the local write up...I do not know if I believe the shot total thought. http://www.thedailyitemoflynn.com/articles/2010/02/25/sports/sports03.txt What shoud AC expect to see from Springfield Cathederal?
    Posted by Icing-2

was I correct witht the prediction of the Springfield team, rink and refs?

I gutsta know.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from endofroad. Show endofroad's posts

Posted by greatestfan

real good skating team- typical 2 line team. #15 and #11 are their workhorses. If I said they were physical it wouldn't begin to desribe it. Cheap comes to mind.

As for the goalie...if you are fortunate to get 15 shots on net you could have 3 goals.

be glad you won't have to play at their rink. AC had the players to beat them. You should also.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsdad23. Show Sportsdad23's posts

What can Woburn expect from Shrewsbury? It is hard to look at their schedule and draw insight into their real strength. Shrewsbury did have two coaches in Arlington scouting for this week’s matchup.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paycheck4. Show Paycheck4's posts

Posted 2/25/2010 5:46 PM EST
    AB needs to watch out.....huge connection with key Beverly cog and SM/AC.....If AB lets up 3 goals, they're goin down...

AB escaped.......and did not give up that 3rd one...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

Forum Post: Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2009-2010 Posted 2/25/2010 5:46 PM EST AB needs to watch out.....huge connection with key Beverly cog and SM/AC.....If AB lets up 3 goals, they're goin down... AB escaped.......and did not give up that 3rd one...
    Posted by Paycheck4

Huh? You lost me that time, brother. Like I said earlier, if not for an outstanding goaltending performance that game is over in the first and the final could have easily been 7 or 8-2. That girls was amazing and should be the MVP if she has played like that all year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bb257. Show bb257's posts

WT

"angel there's strangers in the house!"

where are we
    ?  Goslow!

why I oughta

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

WT "angel there's strangers in the house!" where are we ?  Goslow! why I oughta
    Posted by bb257

Oh I get it now...you seem to be on the wrong forum.

Here ya go....
    http://stoogeworld.yuku.com/directory

Good luck in your new adventure.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtcash. Show wtcash's posts

Onrust, Great timing,
    I just was just double checking the schedule for my daughters team when I noticed the different times on masshshockey and on the MIAA site. Hingham had the wrong time/date (soon to be corrected, I hope)while Springfield had the correct one, ahhh those Catholic School are always on top of things.

Thanks for your help, I almost showed on the wrong day, great games either night though!!!

Is it still tough to park at the Watertown rink?
    Why Watertown?

WT

Sections
Shortcuts