EMASS Girls Hockey 2010-2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Change-Up. Show Change-Up's posts

Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2010-2011

Dosen't SMH play AC on Staturday night? Usually there is some kind of banter between the 2 teams on ths blog!

Does AC have any chance of stopping the run-a-way SMH train??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2010-2011:
    [QUOTE]Dosen't SMH play AC on Staturday night? Usually there is some kind of banter between the 2 teams on ths blog! Does AC have any chance of stopping the run-a-way SMH train??
    Posted by Change-Up[/QUOTE]

Why do I feel like I'm being baited?

All I can say is, this should be a much different game than when these two teams met in Arlington. AC has one of their best players back (she didn't play in the previous game against SMH) and possibly a different goalie.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

Down to 2 instead of 3 this weekend, Brookline game rescheduled to 2/4. Tonight Milton, tomorrow night Winchester.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsdad23. Show Sportsdad23's posts

Off to Hayden - Go Tanners!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Light. Show Red-Light's posts

[QUOTE]Dosen't SMH play AC on Staturday night? Usually there is some kind of banter between the 2 teams on ths blog! Does AC have any chance of stopping the run-a-way SMH train??
    Posted by Change-Up[/QUOTE]

NO WAY NO HOW!!!!!!

SMH 's 8-2 smoking of AC was no fluke  Look fo like a 5-1 SMH win!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsdad23. Show Sportsdad23's posts

Woburn 4 Lexington 0 :

Nice win for the Tanners!! The girls competed hard for the puck from start to finish. The next big game is SMH next Saturday Night!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5holes. Show 5holes's posts

SMH 5 AC 0

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

Framingham 1 Milton 1 wasn't there but was told it was a really good game for Framingham.  The Framingham girls controlled the puck most of the night and had a ton of shots.  Milton goalie kept them in it.

Winchester later today...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodtime19. Show goodtime19's posts

Weekly Six Pack:

Division 1
    Mary's - another week of top notch opponents, another week of wins. 
    Woburn - chance to claim the top spot next week with huge game v Mary's
    Hingham - Fontbonne and AC this week
    Lexington - Nothing wrong with being number 2 team in toughest league in girls
    AB - AP this week, not sure on AP.  Last year slow start and then caught fire   down the stretch.  Fire could start with AB
    Arlington - if Billerica wants in the six pack just beat Arlington this week.

Divison 2
    Duxbury - beat Hingham and lost to Mary's, I think they are for real
    Fontbonne - Haborwomen this week, chance to take on another D1 elite again. 
    Norwood - Great goalie and great first line, how far does it take them
    Medfield - win and tie with Canton, taking care of the teams on their schedule
    Walpole - Probably more balanced than Norwood but that doesn't get you a W
    Wellesley - Norwood on Monday will let us know if they are worth the sixth spot.

Really like Winchester as well.  The lose to Stoneham and 3-2 win v Wakefield keeps them out of the sixth spot but definitely a quality team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

Framingham 5 Winchester 3

Fram. up 3-1 end of 1st, Winchester got it to 3-2 by end of 2nd. Early in 3rd Winchester tied it.  Fram. took the lead back making it 4-3, 5th was an empty netter at end of game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsdad23. Show Sportsdad23's posts

[QUOTE]Framingham 5 Winchester 3 Fram. up 3-1 end of 1st, Winchester got it to 3-2 by end of 2nd. Early in 3rd Winchester tied it.  Fram. took the lead back making it 4-3, 5th was an empty netter at end of game.
    Posted by Hockeymomsrule[/QUOTE]

5 more wins and you are in. Your schedule is not a cake walk to the finish. It sounds like with all of your injuries your new players are stepping up to the challenge.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from endofroad. Show endofroad's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2010-2011 : 5 more wins and you are in. Your schedule is not a cake walk to the finish. It sounds like with all of your injuries your new players are stepping up to the challenge.
    Posted by Sportsdad23[/QUOTE]

keep overlooking the underdog team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from metrofan. Show metrofan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2010-2011 : 5 more wins and you are in. Your schedule is not a cake walk to the finish. It sounds like with all of your injuries your new players are stepping up to the challenge.
    Saw the game in Charlestown don't as me, why just like hockey. Fram. started out fast and kept pressure on Winchester only appears to be skating two lines and ran out of gas thru the end of second period. They found some legs in third to go ahead but must continue to get good play from goalie and a couple of little defensemen to win in coming weeks. Herget side of division will be tough in coming games, forward play has improved looks like they are getting offense. #10 from Winchester is really fast and good with puck Fram. had no answer for her she was involved in all of Win. goals. Will be there for SM amd Woburn this week any upsets in the cards? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsdad23. Show Sportsdad23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2010-2011 : keep overlooking the underdog team.
    Posted by endofroad[/QUOTE]
    We will see if you are an underdog team on Wednesday. I know Woburn will always remember your goalie standing tall in net in Salem.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BAUER920. Show BAUER920's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2010-2011 : I gotta tell you Onrust, the Harborwomen are by far the best team I've seen so far this season(yes, better than SMH, AC and Lex). They are big, physical and fast! Good luck to those in their path, Bob
    Posted by suburbanbob[/QUOTE]

I disagree - they may be big and physical, but they have no shooters!  Until they find a pure goal scorer, but will hold teams to very little goals; but you can't win 0 to 0.  I saw them against SMH and first thought was wow they are big and tough.  But really no firepower.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

Dad -Tough road ahead, none will be easy. Going to take every one of them digging deep and bringing 100% effort every second for it to happen.  New fangle dangled forward lines have been getting tweaked here and there and are starting to really work well together. Not just the underclassmen stepping up, but also the 2 upperclassmen D that were moved to forward are making the adjustment well and going hard every shift. Bummer the D had to be dismantled for it to work, but the underclassmen D are stepping up and holding their own back there pretty well. 1 Senior, 1 sophomore and 2 freshmen holding the blue line for the Flyers now. I believe only the A/B game had a high shot count on their goalie and they (A/B) are just a never ending bench of dominance, or at least were against us. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from endofroad. Show endofroad's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2010-2011 : We will see if you are an underdog team on Wednesday. I know Woburn will always remember your goalie standing tall in net in Salem.

we could use another game...do you have any interest?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsdad23. Show Sportsdad23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2010-2011 : we could use another game...do you have any interest?
    Posted by endofroad[/QUOTE]

You would need to contact Coach M, but I think our schedule is full.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeydad. Show ghockeydad's posts

Walpole 3 Ursuline 0

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeydad. Show ghockeydad's posts

Hearing Wellesley knocks off Norwood 2 - 0.  Please confirm....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from peaceonearth. Show peaceonearth's posts

[QUOTE]Hearing Wellesley knocks off Norwood 2 - 0.  Please confirm....
    Posted by ghockeydad[/QUOTE]

Thats confirmed!  Wellesley blanks Norwood.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icing-2. Show Icing-2's posts

If the snow dosne'r play havoc with the schedule some games of note:
    SMH vs Lynn/Winthrop Wed 1/26
    Arlington vs Billerica Wed 1/26
    Hingham vs Fontbonne Wed 1/26
    Walpole vs Natick Wed 1/26
    SMH vs Woburn Sat 1/29 Connery Rink in Lynn 6:30pm
    Lexington vs Winchester Sat 1/29

Any others??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtcash. Show wtcash's posts

[QUOTE]If the snow dosne'r play havoc with the schedule some games of note: SMH vs Lynn/Winthrop Wed 1/26 Arlington vs Billerica Wed 1/26 Hingham vs Fontbonne Wed 1/26 Walpole vs Natick Wed 1/26 SMH vs Woburn Sat 1/29 Connery Rink in Lynn 6:30pm Lexington vs Winchester Sat 1/29 Any others??
    Posted by Icing-2[/QUOTE]

Games cancelled so far, according to the Herald,
    Fontbonne at Hingham, ppd. to Monday, 4:30 p.m. at Shea Rink, Quincy
    Algonquin/Hudson at Wilmington, ppd. to TBA

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

We just got cancelled too, this 1st part is only going to produce an inch maybe 2 inches. When the hell did I move down south where this amount of snow shuts everything down? So glad I left work early today and lost 2 hours of pay to get my kid to the rink only to find out it was cancelled literally as I pulled in the driveway to pick her up.  Way to go on waiting until the last minute whoever was in charge of this one.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

SMH 5 Winthrop/Lynn 0

Sections
Shortcuts