EMASS Girls Hockey 2010-2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paycheck4. Show Paycheck4's posts

Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2010-2011

thanks downtown.........I'm really trying hard to keep it going....thanks again..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

Is it softball season yet? ha ha j/k!!!!! Good luck everyone the rest of the way!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2010-2011:
    In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2010-2011 : That's it DH. Now you've got the right atitude
    Posted by PassMeThePuck

Come on guys, how can we expect our daughters to behave civilly when we act like this. To each his own opinion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from abgirlsfan. Show abgirlsfan's posts

I'm still here boys. Just reading though, not posting much of anything. I am still watching all of the comments and the games that are being played. Will be at the AB game on Wednesday night in Watertown. I'll miss those hammies, Im not eating any frozen hammies.  Good luck this week, Good to see you Larry, Check and yes, even you Downtown!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paycheck4. Show Paycheck4's posts

ghockey = PH Innocent

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from South-Shore-Sammy. Show South-Shore-Sammy's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2010-2011 : Yes this is 2 straight years of terrible draws for the Hingham team. Last year they definitely were the 2nd best team and forced to play St. Marys early in what should of been the final game. Both years would have been better to have them on the side with Woburn and let those 2 teams battle it out to see who gets to play St. Marys. That Sportsdad must have a lucky coin.What's bigger? Being the team that beats St. Marys and ends the 100 game streak or taking the State title? I'll take either one.... One more chance for Hingham...Lend me that coin Sportsdad....
    Posted by LARRY1990

Yeah another tough draw for Hingham..But you never know maybe Thursday night will be the big breakthrough game for Hingham.. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

Woburn over Lexington, 3-1.  Very brief write up about the game, by score it looks like it was a good one.  Anyone see it?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

Woburn over Lexington, 3-1.  Very brief write up about the game, by score it looks like it was a good one.  Anyone see it?
    Posted by Hockeymomsrule

Saw the game. I would give Woburn a territorial edge but the shots on goal appeared to be even. Two soft goals or maybe mis-played goals by Woburn. The first goal was about 15 seconds into the game Woburn winger (#15) came down the right side shot at a wide open net, the Lexington goalie never moved, it was a nice shot though. Woburns second goal was a shot from the point (#6), the Lexington goalie moved away from the puck and tried to glove it, not a good idea. Third goal however, was a beauty, winger(#15) to center (#10) in the slot, snap shot off the cross bar and in.

Lexington's goal came in the third, snap shot from about the right dot went over the Woburn goalies glove. I think she just underestimated the speed of the shot.

A lot of back and forth play, some nice passing and a clean game. Both teams should be proud of their effort.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from endofroad. Show endofroad's posts

ghockey = PH
    Posted by Paycheck4

YOU'RE A MORON

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from endofroad. Show endofroad's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2010-2011 : Saw the game. I would say give Woburn a territorial edge but the shots on goal appeared to be even. Two soft goals or maybe mis-played goals by Woburn. The first goal was about 15 seconds into the game Woburn winger (#15) came down the right side shot at a wide open net, the Lexington goalie never moved, it was a nice shot though. Woburns second goal was a shot from the point (#6), the Lexington goalie moved away from the puck and tried to glove it, not a good idea. Third goal however, was a beauty, winger(#15) to center (#10) in the slot, snap shot off the cross bar and in. Lexington's goal came in the third, snap shot from about the right dot went over the Woburn goalies glove. I think she just underestimated the speed of the shot.
    Posted by ghockeyfan

did Lexington swap goalies every shift again?

still no explanation why they did that...tons of people questioning that one.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2010-2011 : did Lexington swap goalies every shift again? still no explanation why they did that...tons of people questioning that one.
    Posted by endofroad

Nope. Same goalie for the whole game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2010-2011 : YOU'RE A MORON
    Posted by endofroad

Who me or Paycheck?Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from penalty. Show penalty's posts

tired of hearing about poor hingham.any team that isnt in this anymore would love to be poor hingham.they were my pick beginning the tourn.  and still are.i hope the players dont feel the same as some of the poor fans.good luck

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

Amen Penalty! Good luck to the remaining 4 this weekend. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paycheck4. Show Paycheck4's posts

YOU'RE A MORON    c'mon end...........I know GHockey.......no way.  he's a PH...get with it..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Katprowl17. Show Katprowl17's posts

tired of hearing about poor hingham.any team that isnt in this anymore would love to be poor hingham.they were my pick beginning the tourn.  and still are.i hope the players dont feel the same as some of the poor fans.good luck
    Posted by penalty

I agree....it is what it is....look at what they do to the middlesex league teams every year....they put them all in the same bracket and this doesn't just happen in hockey it happens in softball too!!!  I think that it is a strong league and they only want one team to continue on.....just saying!!
    Oh and yes it is almost softball season...YAHOOOOOO

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from endofroad. Show endofroad's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2010-2011 : Who me or Paycheck?
    Posted by ghockeyfan

not you. tell paycheck that no dogs are allowed in Stoneham.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from penalty. Show penalty's posts

oh now its the poor middlesex league.it dosent matter what bracket you are in. if you are going to win it all you have to win every game,period.it should be obvious.wah,wah,wah.just win baby!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetefromNorthofBoston. Show PetefromNorthofBoston's posts

As for the Middlesex league, yah it got a raw deal on the seedings.  But those were just based on records and luck, not any malicious intent.  3 Teams qualified for the Division 1 playoffs.  All three end up in the same quarter of the bracket.  Pretty unlucky at that.  Two coin flips for the 6/7 and 9/10 slots both went against the league and they ended up together. Had both coins flipped the other way, they would have been in 3 of the 4 quarters of the playoffs.

The Dual county Large got similar bad draw too with 3 of their 4 teams all in the same quarter as well.  But no bad coin flips for them.  (Actually 2 of their teams had the same record and that was the one slot in a different quarter of the bracket, so one of the two was in and the other was out.

So yah, its more an observation than a gripe I suspect.  Now on the Boys side, the Middlesex league had teams in 3 of the 4 corners in Division 1.  So for the young men, they got almost as lucky as the girls got unlucky.  It happens.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Katprowl17. Show Katprowl17's posts

As for the Middlesex league, yah it got a raw deal on the seedings.  But those were just based on records and luck, not any malicious intent.  3 Teams qualified for the Division 1 playoffs.  All three end up in the same quarter of the bracket.  Pretty unlucky at that.  Two coin flips for the 6/7 and 9/10 slots both went against the league and they ended up together. Had both coins flipped the other way, they would have been in 3 of the 4 quarters of the playoffs. The Dual county Large got similar bad draw too with 3 of their 4 teams all in the same quarter as well.  But no bad coin flips for them.  (Actually 2 of their teams had the same record and that was the one slot in a different quarter of the bracket, so one of the two was in and the other was out. So yah, its more an observation than a gripe I suspect.  Now on the Boys side, the Middlesex league had teams in 3 of the 4 corners in Division 1.  So for the young men, they got almost as lucky as the girls got unlucky.  It happens.
    Posted by PetefromNorthofBoston

Ya I was just saying....I know to be the best you have to beat the best but to make it to the tournament and play the same teams you see all year long sucks...it is nice to see different talent and teams....oh well...

UPDATES ON TONIGHTS GAMES:

WL vs. Braintree - WL wins 3-2 with 1.4 seconds left in the game!!

Hingham is beating SMH 1-0 in the third period!!

That is all I have for now ;-)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from penalty. Show penalty's posts

hingham 3  st.marys 2

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Katprowl17. Show Katprowl17's posts

THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN, AT LEAST FOR TONIGHT ~~ HINGHAM TAKES DOWN THE EMPIRE!!!!  GOOD FOR HINGHAM!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetefromNorthofBoston. Show PetefromNorthofBoston's posts

Wow...only slightly stunned.  Congrats to Hingham on a great win based on the Globe writeup.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paycheck4. Show Paycheck4's posts

Great Job Hingham !!  Good Luck vs...... lol, another Lynn team !!!!!!  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

hingham 3  st.marys 2
    Posted by penalty

Congratulations and good luck to Hingham, they played a great game (all three times)!!

Sections
Shortcuts