EMASS Girls Hockey 2011-2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Go Beez. Show Go Beez's posts

Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2011-2012

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2011-2012:
    GT19 - please don't encourage Beez.  its constant Duxbury and D2 bashing.  I'm sure Beez doesn't consider either Canton or Walpole to be good teams as they are both D2 and I'm sure in Beez's opinion play cupcake schedules.
    Posted by ghockeydad

Not sure about Canton but Walpole looks good on paper!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Go Beez. Show Go Beez's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2011-2012 : Good time youre not being a jerk so dont worry about that.   Hey Beez.  AB and Billerica 1-1?  How did lame Duxbury do against Billerica?
    Posted by Scooter8

Billerica wanted it more; they showed up and AB did not, it's a good wake up call when you don't lose and remain undefeated.  The 1 point that Billerica got puts them in tourney (good for them, they deserved it!).  AB had beaten them 4-0 earlier in year.  Via, goood luck against Hingham, you're certainly going to need it when finally playing a legit team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Go Beez. Show Go Beez's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2011-2012 : scooter8, the AB and Billerica game is a rivalry which brings out the best no matter what each teams record is, where as the game with Duxbury was just another scheduled game, an unknown! So in defence for both teams by saying the word rivalry its tough to compare schedules.  But I'll ask you this question, when the regular season is done both teams will go on to play in the tournament within their divisions (1 and 2), so you tell me honestly who has the toughest road ahead of them? WT
    Posted by wtcash

Ouch!  Well said.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeydad. Show ghockeydad's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2011-2012 : Honestly, I would just like to see them play in D1 with a full slate of D1 opponents; until then, they should getted ranked accordingly.
    Posted by Go Beez

Beez - playing a full D1 schedule doesn't imply that they would play a non cup cake schedule.  What if we stick them in the BayState Carey or the SEMGL West -  Both D1 leagues both you'd consider cupcake schedules.  I hope they beat Hingham and StM so you will stop the incessant bleating.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Go Beez. Show Go Beez's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2011-2012 : Beez - playing a full D1 schedule doesn't imply that they would play a non cup cake schedule.  What if we stick them in the BayState Carey or the SEMGL West -  Both D1 leagues both you'd consider cupcake schedules.  I hope they beat Hingham and StM so you will stop the incessant bleating.
    Posted by ghockeydad

If they beat SM and Hingham, I will stop my incessant bleating.  Who knows, it might happen, as it appears as if they have a great goalie, Chara on D or some combo of the two.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeydad. Show ghockeydad's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2011-2012 : If they beat SM and Hingham, I will stop my incessant bleating.  Who knows, it might happen, as it appears as if they have a great goalie, Chara on D or some combo of the two.   
    Posted by Go Beez

Beez - They have no apparent weakness.  They have solid goaltending, defense, offense and good coaching.   You can never predict how any given game will go against evenly matched teams but I'm sure they will very competitive.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzygirl. Show fuzzygirl's posts

Duxbury is a good team. Most of the team are Bay State Breakers. The Hingham vs Duxbury game will be good. A few of the Hingham players are also Bay State Breakers. The game will be fast paced and intense since a lot of the girls know each other. Makes for a different game since each team is aware of the other teams talent. If Hingham's defense holds up, it could be a close game. I think it could go either way. I predict Duxbury to win over Saint Mary's. I think Duxbury is a faster team with more depth in every position. Just an opinion.....we will see soon. Really doesn't matter if Duxbury is D1 or D2. If they choose to play D1 and win..coodos to them. They are more prepared for the D2 tournament.
    I thought D1 and D2 were based on the size of the school/attendance and not the skill of the teams? Am I wrong in assuming this?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtcash. Show wtcash's posts

Fuzzygirl, can you explain this comment "They are more prepared for the D2 tournament", many teams that are struggling to make the D1 tournament would be 100% prepared to play D2 if had that choice.
    There is the attendance issue but again as in the past, if the team dominates they can chose to move up, I believe one was SMH and I'm sure there are a few more that have moved up in the past. Isn't it kind of obvious that Duxbury should move up, is the AD/coach afraid that they won't be the top team anymore, nor have a good shot at winning a championship? Why not let a legit D2 team have that shot.

For the upcoming games for Duxbury(SMH,Hingham) and AB (SMH,Woburn) bottom line is at this point they don't actually mean that much except for getting ready for the tournament. Its too bad they didn't play them earlier in the season,many would have made the trip, but like someone said the goal is to make the tournament.
    These last few games would be like the Bruins making the playoffs and just need to finish the schedule up, meaningless games, play the 3rd/4th lines get through with no injuries.

Seems to be many teams planned a "cupcake" schedule, hope they don't get too embarrassed in their first game or two in the tournament! Except for Duxbury of course 'cause they are prepared for the D2 tournament, SORRY had to say it!!!

WT

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onrust. Show Onrust's posts

Duxbury is a good team. Most of the team are Bay State Breakers. The Hingham vs Duxbury game will be good. A few of the Hingham players are also Bay State Breakers. The game will be fast paced and intense since a lot of the girls know each other. Makes for a different game since each team is aware of the other teams talent. If Hingham's defense holds up, it could be a close game. I think it could go either way. I predict Duxbury to win over Saint Mary's. I think Duxbury is a faster team with more depth in every position. Just an opinion.....we will see soon. Really doesn't matter if Duxbury is D1 or D2. If they choose to play D1 and win..coodos to them. They are more prepared for the D2 tournament. I thought D1 and D2 were based on the size of the school/attendance and not the skill of the teams? Am I wrong in assuming this?
    Posted by fuzzygirl

Duxbury is a very good team.  Having seen Acton Boxboro play Hingham and get outshot 32-4 and only win 1-0 and having seen the Duxbury team in action at the club level and this season I would go with Duxbury the entire way. 

I also know that Duxbury has not waivered up to D1 like Hingham has.  Why?  I suggest you look at the AD. The Duxbury coach has tried to go out and find good opponents but is constrained by the SMEGHL league games he has to play. Meanwhile Hingham is suppoorted by an AD who has given the the girls the ability to leave their league and go play the talent.  I am not a Duxbury apologist but a Hingham fan who knows quality when I see it. Should be a good game. It will be club teammate against club teammate. The Duxbury girls that get the bulk of the playing minutes are mostly Bay State Breakers or a former Bay State Breaker who left to play for the Assabet 19Red team. Quite a pedigree. But Hingham isn't just a few Breaker girls. The Hingham girls who get the bulk of the minutes are all Breaker girls.

I think that Pilgrim Arena on Wednesday night is the place to be.  Duxbury girls vs Hockeytown USA.  I hate to say it, but my money is on Duxbury as they have more depth and the better goaltender. I hope I am wrong

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzygirl. Show fuzzygirl's posts

Thank you Onrust...well said...WT what is your hangup with Duxbury...did your team get smoked by them or something? Is that why you sound so Bitter. Yes I'll explain....Duxbury is a good team and playing good teams whether D1 or D2...will prepare them for the tournament. OHHHH, get over it..they are a D2 team...deal with it...
    Your comment about these games don't matter?
    Well maybe not to you but to the girls, parents, schools, and coaches..
    YES THEY DO MATTER...what a thing to say. Don't mean much except getting ready for the tournament...No kidding...isn't that the whole point-to play the best hockey you can and go as far as they can. Get to embarrassed?
    Who would be embarrassed...you? The girls made the tournament and loose the first game...so what....good experience.

Onrust thank you....I agree totally...if Hingham's defense holds up...then my money's on them...Goalie is coming along...some big shoes to fill from last year...I have seen Duxbury and Hingham play before and it will be a great game. Both teams are loaded with talent.
    My money's on Saint Mary's vs AB. Woburn might pull it out.
    Like I said...just my opinion.
    What's yours WT? Come on, I know you have one. Cool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from peaceonearth. Show peaceonearth's posts

Thank you Onrust...well said...WT what is your hangup with Duxbury...did your team get smoked by them or something? Is that why you sound so Bitter. Yes I'll explain....Duxbury is a good team and playing good teams whether D1 or D2...will prepare them for the tournament. OHHHH, get over it..they are a D2 team...deal with it... Your comment about these games don't matter? Well maybe not to you but to the girls, parents, schools, and coaches.. YES THEY DO MATTER...what a thing to say. Don't mean much except getting ready for the tournament...No kidding...isn't that the whole point-to play the best hockey you can and go as far as they can. Get to embarrassed? Who would be embarrassed...you? The girls made the tournament and loose the first game...so what....good experience. Onrust thank you....I agree totally...if Hingham's defense holds up...then my money's on them...Goalie is coming along...some big shoes to fill from last year...I have seen Duxbury and Hingham play before and it will be a great game. Both teams are loaded with talent. My money's on Saint Mary's vs AB. Woburn might pull it out. Like I said...just my opinion. What's yours WT? Come on, I know you have one. 
    Posted by fuzzygirl

Fuzzygirl, seems like you have a good handle on the Dux team.  Just curious since they are obviously the team to beat in D2, is there any D2 team that could possibly give them a game in the tournament? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeydad. Show ghockeydad's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2011-2012 : Duxbury is a very good team.  Having seen Acton Boxboro play Hingham and get outshot 32-4 and only win 1-0 and having seen the Duxbury team in action at the club level and this season I would go with Duxbury the entire way.  I also know that Duxbury has not waivered up to D1 like Hingham has.  Why?  I suggest you look at the AD. The Duxbury coach has tried to go out and find good opponents but is constrained by the SMEGHL league games he has to play. Meanwhile Hingham is suppoorted by an AD who has given the the girls the ability to leave their league and go play the talent.  I am not a Duxbury apologist but a Hingham fan who knows quality when I see it. Should be a good game. It will be club teammate against club teammate. The Duxbury girls that get the bulk of the playing minutes are mostly Bay State Breakers or a former Bay State Breaker who left to play for the Assabet 19Red team. Quite a pedigree. But Hingham isn't just a few Breaker girls. The Hingham girls who get the bulk of the minutes are all Breaker girls. I think that Pilgrim Arena on Wednesday night is the place to be.  Duxbury girls vs Hockeytown USA.  I hate to say it, but my money is on Duxbury as they have more depth and the better goaltender. I hope I am wrong
    Posted by Onrust

Onrust - did Hingham outshoot AB 32-4 this season?  Yikes!  That is dominance.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtcash. Show wtcash's posts

FG,

Just to let you know, I do not have a problem with Duxbury's hockey team, I know they are a good group of girls that know how to play an aggressive game of hockey(the BSB way). I do have a problem with them in D2 which of course isn't anyone's choice but your AD as someone just mentioned.
    I do believe they have a good chance, just like anybody else, of beating Hingham and SMH or at least making it a game,if this happens to be the case one would think that they'll finally move up to D1 next season!

So FG, As far as what I said about the upcoming games(Duxbury,SMH,AB and Woburn) I'll ask you a question, sorry but I gave my opinionated answer too!
    Are any of these teams playing to get into the tournament? No!
    Are they only playing for bragging rights and preparation? Yes!
    Would there be a different meaning if they played  back in Dec/Jan? absolutely!
    Why not now you say, because do you honestly believe any coach is going to put his/her best players in jeopardy for a game that means nothing in the books, I don't think so!
    I'm not saying that the best won't play, but there will be that fine line that the coaches will watch for and pull back.
    Opinions..yup everyones got one!

WT

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeydad. Show ghockeydad's posts

FG, Just to let you know, I do not have a problem with Duxbury's hockey team, I know they are a good group of girls that know how to play an aggressive game of hockey(the BSB way). I do have a problem with them in D2 which of course isn't anyone's choice but your AD as someone just mentioned. I do believe they have a good chance, just like anybody else, of beating Hingham and SMH or at least making it a game,if this happens to be the case one would think that they'll finally move up to D1 next season! So FG, As far as what I said about the upcoming games(Duxbury,SMH,AB and Woburn) I'll ask you a question, sorry but I gave my opinionated answer too! Are any of these teams playing to get into the tournament? No! Are they only playing for bragging rights and preparation? Yes! Would there be a different meaning if they played  back in Dec/Jan? absolutely! Why not now you say, because do you honestly believe any coach is going to put his/her best players in jeopardy for a game that means nothing in the books, I don't think so! I'm not saying that the best won't play, but there will be that fine line that the coaches will watch for and pull back. Opinions..yup everyones got one! WT
    Posted by wtcash

WT makes some great points here.  Dux and Highmam will play hard for bragging rights but in the end that's all it is. I am not the Dux or Higham coach but if I were and I was faced with a decision that would effect my chances in the states vs the game, I'm chosing the states.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

In Response to Re: EMASS Girls Hockey 2011-2012 : WT makes some great points here.  Dux and Highmam will play hard for bragging rights but in the end that's all it is. I am not the Dux or Higham coach but if I were and I was faced with a decision that would effect my chances in the states vs the game, I'm chosing the states.   
    Posted by ghockeydad

Sorry WT not what there doing, the teams that play other teams at the end  of the year do for a reason, teams like a A-B play the Woburns SM higham or whom ever to get the girls ready for the very best, the talent and mostly the coaches want the players to get ready for the SPEED of the game. sometimes playing avg teams players fall off, play the best teams gets the girls ready  for the speed and quick reaction is what they want, that's what there see in the last few rounds. Been there for the last 7 yrs with daughter at SM (Played first 5 ) the best teams at the end are the teams that are ready for that speed, that also why some of the beat coaches don't worry about seeds, I know Woburn was a #22 seed and went to finals and I think Hingam was a #8 seed when they won.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scooter8. Show Scooter8's posts

FG, Just to let you know, I do not have a problem with Duxbury's hockey team, I know they are a good group of girls that know how to play an aggressive game of hockey(the BSB way). I do have a problem with them in D2 which of course isn't anyone's choice but your AD as someone just mentioned. I do believe they have a good chance, just like anybody else, of beating Hingham and SMH or at least making it a game,if this happens to be the case one would think that they'll finally move up to D1 next season! So FG, As far as what I said about the upcoming games(Duxbury,SMH,AB and Woburn) I'll ask you a question, sorry but I gave my opinionated answer too! Are any of these teams playing to get into the tournament? No! Are they only playing for bragging rights and preparation? Yes! Would there be a different meaning if they played  back in Dec/Jan? absolutely! Why not now you say, because do you honestly believe any coach is going to put his/her best players in jeopardy for a game that means nothing in the books, I don't think so! I'm not saying that the best won't play, but there will be that fine line that the coaches will watch for and pull back. Opinions..yup everyones got one! WT
    Posted by wtcash

You are kidding right?  Or maybe tounge-in-cheek? The really tough games are scheduled at the end of the season for a reason.  To prepare the girls for the post season.  Any coach that would "rest" his good players against a really good opponent at the end of the season should not be coaching. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzygirl. Show fuzzygirl's posts

WT Hi,
    Maybe "their" AD from Duxbury will move them up to Div 1...their program is solid and there are a lot of young girls on the team so they will be solid for a few years to come. (if all stay).
    I like some of your comments about this..... but,

I have to agree with Magellann and Scooter that the tough games are played at the end for the speed of the game and the preparation.
    I know when my daughter's team plays a slower paced not so talented team, they tend to play down to their level a bit. Then if their next game is against a solid team with speed, it takes them awhile to get back to the pace. In a perfect world, all the teams would be "good" with a lot of speed, so every game would be a challenge....just not the case yet in the public schools..we all know this is a problem.

I don't think the coaches will change the way they play their team, they may play three lines instead of two to give everyone a chance to play against a faster, more talented team. Try out some new plays, work on penalty killing etc.
    As far as bragging rights...I don't think this is the case.

I agree with you on this point WT...get into the tournament is the first objective. Coaches always want their players to bring their best to "every" game. Show up to every game, physically and mentally.Magellann's right....a team who is ranked "8" can and did win it all.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtcash. Show wtcash's posts

Hey I'm not here to change anyone's opinion, each has one and I respect it.  Of course every coach wants the best out of each player before the tournament but in a rival game things tend to get out of hand, so with that said and if you were the coach what would you do, push or pull?  From what I've seen this year you can't depend on the Ref to save you so your own your own, you make the call.
     I my case I would be careful with my $$ players for what's important for the team.

Scooter8, Sorry but I never said I'd rest my the players, I said I would not put them in jeopardy, which means, if that game was getting out of hand. If it wasn't out of control then they are not in jeopardy, correct, so they'd play.
     I won't touch the end of schedule is against the tougher teams law, for some ya your right, cupcake hmmm! But for many there schedule has been balanced equally from the beginning to end, no cupcake, but my opinion again and no offense.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from suburbanbob. Show suburbanbob's posts

Been sitting here looking over the forum and saw the latest controversy about the end of the scheduled game, that's if your already in the tournament, what would you do. My thought is that each scenario is different and that decision can't be made until it happens and most importantly only if your sitting on the bench where you can to make it. Also to say that teams save the best to play against for last, haha take a look at 80-90% of the top teams, I don't think so.

I do enjoy seeing everyones comments and opinions though, as do many out there that just look at them, but most never sign in to give there own, its too bad because, EMASS Girls hockey has been one of the strongest and most posted of any high school sport over the years, it would be good to hear from everyone involved with there daughters hockey team.

Thanks,

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetefromNorthofBoston. Show PetefromNorthofBoston's posts

Well the last 3 D2 winners have all stayed in D2 and 4 of the past 6 stayed in D2.  Only Hingham and Barnestable moved up.  Before that sometimes teams moved up to D1 years after winning D2.  D1 vs D2 choice are also about where you see the team fitting best not only for the current year but the long term, plus the student body size of the school and the number of players you can bring to the table.  Keep in mind that HS Girls hockey has not been a big deal for that many years and it takes time to build traditions and expectations.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from blerch2727. Show blerch2727's posts

I will preface my comments with something of an introduction. I have covered girls hockey extensively for the competing Boston newspaper for five years and ESPNBoston since they began covering high schools. I have also written the girls hockey previews for the program that is distributed during the postseason for the last four years. I have been a regular reader of this forum for several years, although this will be my first post. It is the only place I can find on the net where anyone is discussing girls hockey, a sport that I have become a big fan and supporter of, in addition to covering it.

I am happy to answer any questions or criticisms you may have, and perhaps I can shed some light on some of the discussions that take place on here that seem to have so many perplexed.

That said, I'll dive right into what I see are the two big points of discussion of late...

Acton-Boxboro's nonleague schedule consists of Fontbonne, Arlington, Hingham, Westford Academy, Braintree, St. Mary's and Woburn, the last two of whom they have yet to play. Every one of those teams is playoff-bound and either considered a strong contender to win a state title or good enough to throw a scare into someone. In league they play Chelmsford and Billerica twice, both tournament teams. They have won all but two of those games to this point and lost none. Watch them and see how they play - brilliant defensively, excellent goaltending, one of the best offensive players in the state, and two lines capable of scoring. Not to mention they have just 2 seniors, so they ain't going anywhere for a while. What more do they need to do?

As for Duxbury, they have been highly regarded by people such as myself since Day 1. They are loaded with talent at every position - 3 good lines, 6 D and a great young goalie. Like it or not, they are a Division 2 team and will remain as such. That decision has zero to do with talent - if it did, every sports team at Duxbury would be playing at a Div. 1 level. It has to do with finances, unfortunate but a reality in these times. Only one team at Duxbury has been allowed to opt up, and that's the nationally recognized boys lacrosse team. No one should be holding their breath waiting for that to change, and taking it out on the girls and coaches of the team is unfair. Watch them play and tell me you don't see what the rest of us see.

Duxbury's schedule includes Walpole, Canton, Billerica, Ursuline (who has taken several points from top quality teams this year), Hingham, St. Mary's and the upcoming Cougar Classic. In their league, Falmouth, Barnstable and Sandwich are all going to the postseason.

I also know for a fact that Duxbury and A-B tried to get more games with more upper level teams, including each other, but didn't fit schedule-wise for either them or the proposed opponent.

Are these the state's two best teams? Will either of these teams win their respective state titles? That's what the tournament is for and we'll know the answer by mid-March. But up to this point, each has earned their respective top seeds and corresponding places atop rankings across all media who does such things.

Lastly, and several posters have already noted this, but these "big games" are put on the end of the schedule to get teams ready for tournament play. Starters will not be sitting. They will be gaining experience playing against the level of competition they will be facing through the middle of March in pursuit of a state championship.

As long as I don't get banned from here, I'll be happy to lend a voice and take your feedback and criticisms. Things such as polls are for the fans anyway. And while I won't post links on here, I think most of you can find our stuff pretty easily. I'm also at many of the big games throughout the season so if you see the out-of-place looking guy with the goatee and the big green winter coat taking notes, come on over and say hello.

Bruce Lerch

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSHockeyParent. Show BSHockeyParent's posts

Thanks Bill.  Can you shed light on your comment regarding D2 and finances?  Its more expensive to play D1?  Why?

Thanks 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzygirl. Show fuzzygirl's posts

Funny, I had the same question. I have never heard of this before...always thought it was based on the school size/attendance.
    Thanks Bill.
    What do you think about the Refs? Hard to know how aggressive these girls should be from one game to another with the inconsistent calls. One game they allow everything, the next, half the game is spent in the box. Have watched the prep schools play and it is a whole other hockey game, very physical...but clean. I have talked to the coach and it seems to go from game to game...have to wait to see what "this" ref will call, then adjust play to the refs. Seems backwards to me. Any idea why the boys seem to get refs who can skate and some of the girls  games get (no disrespect) the older ones who glide through out the game and are always in the way.
    Thanks for the polls, and have to agree...this year is a toss up between many teams. Tournament should be good. Can't wait.
    Thanks

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSHockeyParent. Show BSHockeyParent's posts

Funny, I had the same question. I have never heard of this before...always thought it was based on the school size/attendance. Thanks Bill. What do you think about the Refs? Hard to know how aggressive these girls should be from one game to another with the inconsistent calls. One game they allow everything, the next, half the game is spent in the box. Have watched the prep schools play and it is a whole other hockey game, very physical...but clean. I have talked to the coach and it seems to go from game to game...have to wait to see what "this" ref will call, then adjust play to the refs. Seems backwards to me. Any idea why the boys seem to get refs who can skate and some of the girls  games get (no disrespect) the older ones who glide through out the game and are always in the way. Thanks for the polls, and have to agree...this year is a toss up between many teams. Tournament should be good. Can't wait. Thanks
    Posted by fuzzygirl

Fuzzy - a very credible resource explained the ref'ing assigments / priorities as follows.  Lots of games are scheduled on Wed and Saturdays for Colleges, HS and prep.  Ref assigments:
    1. College
    2. Boys HS / Prep
    3. Girls HS
    Basically we get the scraps (and it shows).  If you want to see a hilarious picture of the girls refs in (in)action, the check out the picture I came across on the Walpole facebook page.  http://www.ladyrebelshockey.com/index2.shtml  Click on the Media tab then check out the 

Walpole @ Weymouth 1-28-12 albumn.  The ref is taking a nap against the Walpole bench while the game is on.  Mr. Sleepy

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtcash. Show wtcash's posts

Fg, I totally agree with you about the Ref's. I've seen a couple of older ones that couldn't make it down the opposite end to watch for offsides or the scoring opportunity.There also have also been very questionable calls when a game is on the line. As you said depending on the Ref, each game will be officiated a lot differently from an earlier one, either letting the girls play or calling it too tight! My guess is that most Ref's don't understand how to let the girls play,the line between an out right body check or aggressive angling. Take a look at any women's D1,D2 or D3 college game, or closer to home for most of us just look at an NEGHL game. Imagine these High School Ref's officiating a BSB, Assabet or Spitfire game,the penalty box would constantly be full, plus the poor guys would probably need oxygen after the 1st period! Hey, maybe that explains all the questionable calls...dizziness!

Sections
Shortcuts