Sacopee Valley High School, MAINE HORRIBLE COACHING!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elmco2. Show Elmco2's posts

Sacopee Valley High School, MAINE HORRIBLE COACHING!!!

Coach ignores his injured player to argue with the official.....Doesn't attend to his player until the assistant in blue comes off the bench with ice!!
    Supt of the School District, "I do not find any misconduct on the part of"
    (coach's name)

Really???? It's ok for coaches to ignore their injured players?
    This is my daughter, what if it were your child????
    Please help me get this video across the country, post and repost!

Thank you so much!!
    View the video at:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ90POyyMwI 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from uve-been-rondo-d. Show uve-been-rondo-d's posts

Re: Sacopee Valley High School, MAINE HORRIBLE COACHING!!!

What is he supposed to do? Parents need to stop over reacting, he is on the court and next to player and said something to her. It looked like he was trying to find out why a flagrant foul was not called. As a coach myself you are not their to provide medical treatment to any player that is the job of the School Trainer. If there is an injury on the court, field or whatever unless you are medically trained professional there is not much you can do.  You would be upset if he tried helping her up without know the severity of the injury and made it worse. Then you would probably try to sue him! I understand as a parent that's your kid but that is the trainers job.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elmco2. Show Elmco2's posts

In Response to Re: Sacopee Valley High School, MAINE HORRIBLE COACHING!!!:
    What is he supposed to do? Parents need to stop over reacting, he is on the court and next to player and said something to her. It looked like he was trying to find out why a flagrant foul was not called. As a coach myself you are not their to provide medical treatment to any player that is the job of the School Trainer. If there is an injury on the court, field or whatever unless you are medically trained professional there is not much you can do.  You would be upset if he tried helping her up without know the severity of the injury and made it worse. Then you would probably try to sue him! I understand as a parent that's your kid but that is the trainers job.
    Posted by uve-been-rondo-d

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elmco2. Show Elmco2's posts

uve-been-rondo-,

What is he supposed to do? Bend down and talk to the player and evaluate if advanced medical treatment is required at the very least talk to her??
    He was on the court after strolling out there, never said a word to the player, as a matter of fact what he did do was tell the official  her parents are sitting right behind you I have to make it look like I'm reaming you out.  Never argued the call, there was no call, you as a coach should have seen that it was incidental.
    WE DO NOT HAVE TRAINERS! He's it......

Thanks for your input... it's respected.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elmco2. Show Elmco2's posts

Thanks for looking and posting your comments.....

Sections
Shortcuts