Austin Prep Hockey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmz2434. Show jmz2434's posts

Austin Prep Hockey

just want to hear what others think of austin prep hockey right now....your reactions to recent games, the ap crowd....anything you wanna say you can say

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmz2434. Show jmz2434's posts

Austin Prep Hockey

yaaaa i think i went over the edge wit the trash talkin .....i dint think it was goin to get that badd at all .....im not #### you when i say im sorry cuz i was scared to death ....this kid wigs came after me with like six of his friends ,......but yaaa you wont hear much from me anymore i can assure you

i dont know what ur talkin about wit the kid wit the black hat...maybe he was and im sure i would know him if i saw him but idk i just dint see anything

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmz2434. Show jmz2434's posts

Austin Prep Hockey

to answer your question yaa the school was pretty rev ved up about the game....like the middle school kids i dont think they would show cuz they dont drive at all yet ...idk....all i know is that we rly rly rly wanted to beat you guys for bragging rights and some of us (including myself esp.) took it upon themselves to say #### to you guys for no reason except to act all tough

but anyway yaa so i wasnt tryin to make enemies or give myself a reason to get jumped ...i just got out of hand and it rly isnt like me at all

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmz2434. Show jmz2434's posts

Austin Prep Hockey

yaa yaa sjp9 i know it was beyond the game that pissed people off.....i mean you guys were def favored and i think the fact that we hung around for so long just got us even more wound up and made us taunt you guys to the point of where somthing would and did happen outside in the parking lot....the whole thing was wrong and i just hope everyone will forget about it

good luck for the rest of the tourney