BC high basketball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocl06champs. Show ocl06champs's posts

BC high basketball

lexington could def hang with bc high..as a motetr of fact i would bet that lex would beat bc high. with the outside shooting of tom henneberry, and the inside game of big mike adryaskus, senior leadership, depth, and experience would puch lex past bc high

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bullets. Show bullets's posts

BC high basketball

not yet seen BC play. Hope to see a BC game over the next few weeks.
    did see Lexington play Watertown and was impressed. They
    have a true point guard who controlled the game; a
    shooting guard who is not afraid to drive to the
    basket; big men who controlled the boards on both
    ends; and deep reserves who come on the court hungry
    and aggressive. Has anyone seen both Lexington and BC?à
    how do they compare?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crtz. Show crtz's posts

BC high basketball

Bob Farias said this was the best team he's ever coached, in all seriousness, they boast a collegiate starting line up with all of the tools, and there second team is just as good five deep as the first group, their might be be two to three scholarships on the 2nd team!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dforce. Show dforce's posts

BC high basketball

I have seen BC twice this year. They are very well coached,have a great point guard , several good big men and a strong bench. They will definitely be a factor inthe tournament

DFORCE

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crtz. Show crtz's posts

BC high basketball

Heard many good things about BC High this year, the elite teams are very strong this year, i think overall it could be a down year but again the elite remain very strong. Hope Lexington gets a chance at them tournament time, they always beat BC High for decades.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from green57s. Show green57s's posts

BC high basketball

BC High has a legit shot this year to win two boys D1 state championships in the same season. Anyone know if that has ever happened before, and if so what school and when. Don't give me two sports like boating and tennis from the Prep either. Go EAGLES.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchigh55. Show bchigh55's posts

BC high basketball

ballaholic jake obrien and tim mckinney are both d1 recruits and are juniors and nobody can stop obrien and yanulius in the post and hurely and mclaghlin and fowler comin off the bench can hit the three they are a complete team and are the favorite to win states

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from abc2468. Show abc2468's posts

BC high basketball

bch margin of victory for each game, from most recent:

1, 23, 25, 18, 21, 9, 19, 2

Sections
Shortcuts