Best Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

Best Fans

andover fans r wild

prep v andover game last yr was ridiculous, O'conell is a good friend of mine so i was rootin prep, but Andover fans had all sorts of wild ####. Water coolers with led pipes, big noise there

how does the MIAA alow that though, most AD's are nazi's about that

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Best Fans

without a dout, andover!!!!! im from brockton.iwent 2 a came in andover and those are true fans. they stormed the court after the game, through out the game their were a menese!!! but i cant hate, they support their team. their the best fans ive see, and been to alot of games, alot!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from therick9. Show therick9's posts

Best Fans

SJP's fans are pretty good compared to the other Catholics...it's hardfor them to muster big fan support since they don't have all of thetownspeople there.

I went to the BC High-CM game at Harvard and CM had probably 5-10students at the game...it was pathetic. BC had better fans, but itwasn't saying much.

For public schools, Reading and Gloucester have historically had greatfans.....both teams bring huge crowds if they make it to the tournamentgames.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Best Fans

dude andover clearly has the best fans not the prep, and plus is'nt the prep an all boys school. i dont know about u but i rather go with the fans that aleast has females in the seats!!!!! go 2 a big game in andover and them talk 2 me!!!!! their nuts, they make the opp. feel very out of place , trust me , i've played thier!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from warriors45. Show warriors45's posts

Best Fans

no boys hockey...they're in the tourney

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from warriors45. Show warriors45's posts

Best Fans

chea boy....s..hits gna go crazy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigajn33. Show bigajn33's posts

Best Fans

no franklin basketbbal fans

theres gym is huge and they pack the place with students and parents you cannot hear a call in that place

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from therick9. Show therick9's posts

Best Fans

Yeah..all those people at Reading High will be pumping gas...yeah right, it's a good school. Not as good as SJP but still a middle-upper class town with a good school.

We'll see on Sunday when SJP faces Reading whether Reading fans deserved to be compared to those from the Prep.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from therick9. Show therick9's posts

Best Fans

I go to a prep school, but SJP is a great academic and athletic school. It was probably where I would've ended up if I didn't get into where I go now.

I can't speak for their fans but I hear that they are creative and loud. I think Reading's fans are pretty good too..we'll see when they face the Prep this weekend.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from therick9. Show therick9's posts

Best Fans

haha..I was at the Reading - BC High game and the Reading A.D. cameover after every single thing said by the Reading fans.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bryman165. Show bryman165's posts

Best Fans

the best fans for basketball are easily the crozier crazies from north andover.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from therick9. Show therick9's posts

Best Fans

Yeah...B.C. doesn't bring the best crowds to games I guess. And Icould see "salmon hat" from the other side of the rink...that thing litup the building.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from therick9. Show therick9's posts

Best Fans

SJP's fans better come up BIG with all of the talking they do on here...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bryman165. Show bryman165's posts

Best Fans

nothing can beat north andover's crozier crazies who beat woburn tonight courtesy of sean mcmanus' game winning 3

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhs7147. Show nhs7147's posts

Best Fans

needham high school by far, we have tailgaters and 200 plus students at the games

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder101. Show ryder101's posts

Best Fans

Gloucester HAs some of the best fans for public. Every night when there is a game, the "tank" is full of fans at least 2,500 when danvers comes to town.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmz2434. Show jmz2434's posts

Best Fans

st johns ...you have to give them credit theyr loud and they got eagle pride

but i think the other night in the super 8 hokcey tourney they were given competition across the ice by austin prep

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmz2434. Show jmz2434's posts

Best Fans

i agree with sjp9 that you had more friends but you ought to tho....your whole student body is three times the size as ours and we have girls who half of them could care less about hockey

our crowd was taught by the woburn fans....if they had made this tourney, i think they would have dominated both you and i ....they were relentless in the stands

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

Best Fans

dude andover basketball sucks...they have not won anything in years...lexington owns andover...look back over the last 20 years...andover hoop has never beaten lex...we beat them in the semis at salem in 1992 when they had the great sean ryan...we also beat them around 2000 ish to, when they had chris vertrano...when was the last time they won anything...all you andover fans talk about is how tough ur schedule is...well you always lose in the tourny...andover is garbage..there girls are good, and thats it..so sox fan iam sick of you talking about them...give it a rest...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmz2434. Show jmz2434's posts

Best Fans

haha true i totally forgot about the wakefield kids showing up and standing wit us ....ya ur prolly right

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmz2434. Show jmz2434's posts

Best Fans

if st johns loses on sunday....itll be clear how overrated the hockey team is and their fans

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmz2434. Show jmz2434's posts

Best Fans

why does the best crowd ever at the super 8 have to take the game outside the rink and into the parking lot....that doesnt seem much of a respectful crowd to me

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from djg1317. Show djg1317's posts

Best Fans

6 st johns kids picked on a tiny junior from ap. He probably deserved it, but it does not make them tough.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from djg1317. Show djg1317's posts

Best Fans

agreed. st johns has the best fans by far. they get a little full of themselves sometimes and overblow situations like that on last tuesday

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from therick9. Show therick9's posts

Best Fans

Just a question to other teams fans....how involved does the administration get in keeping your fans under control? When I went to the Reading - SJP game, the Reading A.D. was saying that they were only allowed to use cheers that supported their team - if they started up cheers about the other team, he said that he'd throw them out of the rink.

Sections
Shortcuts