Best Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bryman165. Show bryman165's posts

Best Fans

the crozier crazies are dominant

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from guesmem. Show guesmem's posts

Best Fans

I may be missing something, but I went to tournament games each day last week and on Tuesday (LA vs N. Andover). Outside of the LA fans I thought th NA fans were the best. Enthusiastic but well mannered.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mburke89. Show mburke89's posts

Best Fans

Boston Latin probly has the loudest basketball gym in the state

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmz2434. Show jmz2434's posts

Best Fans

it wasnt all week it was the night before the game sjp and austin

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bryman165. Show bryman165's posts

Best Fans

so does anyone else have the eagle tribune going to there school to do a full page article about there dominant fans besides north andover?

go knights

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmz2434. Show jmz2434's posts

Best Fans

knights over belmont......north andover hasnt seen much in the town in a long time!!

mcmanus for mvp

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bedfordbucalum. Show bedfordbucalum's posts

Best Fans

Bedord Superfans-NOT

I enjoyed watching the Bucs and there superfans thru most of there season, coming on strong at the end. I was extremely disappointed in their behavior at Tsongas Arena on Saturday. There is no place for profanity, threats, and demeaning nasty statements that they hurled at the players, the refs, and the cheerlearers. The refs did not blow the game, but they were right up there with missed free throws and sloppy turnovers. It was also a shame that several of the players walked off the court for the awards at the end of the game. Enough said!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from therick9. Show therick9's posts

Best Fans

I was very impressed by both the Weymouth team and fansyesterday. The Weymouth fans did a great job supporting theirteam and came out in big numbers, even with the long drive from theSouth Shore.

Also, the SJP High School Gameday inside was awesome with the studio setup and lighting..looked very professional.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

Best Fans

someone a while ago said pentucket fans are the best. I could proabably look at a list of MIAA schools and pick out schools with better fans. In the CAL alone Ipswich has the best fans(N.A. may have more but then again look at the size of their school). started the fans section in the CAL. North Anodver has great fans, North Reading is good. Pentucket may have a strong fan base at the fleet, but no way in hell could u say their one of the best.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from therick9. Show therick9's posts

Best Fans

SJP and Weymouth fans were both very good..SJP was much more creativeand loud, but Weymouth did a good job considering it's pretty far awayfrom Lowell. Nice "Public Nuisance" t-shirts

Austin Prep and Central fans were average

MC and Reading both had a halfway decent crowd early in the tourney but once their teams faltered they stopped caring

CM and BC High didn't have many people there besides parents...maybe they were all at the basketball games

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bcsfutcha33. Show bcsfutcha33's posts

Best Fans

SJP fans can be over the top sometimes. they did have the wrost chant i have ever heard last year in the play in game for the super 8 VS Winchester. Winchester fans started the "We have girls" chant. SJP replied by chanting "SAT scores"... this was a disgrace to all chants haa

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

Best Fans

to put on a show that was that good and well organized prbly just proved they are best fans

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

Best Fans

ya u really cant do s.h.i.t. for cheers at football games unless u get a good 70 or 80 degree day. Besides the pace of the game doesnt fit in well. basketball and hockey are up-temp games which make them more exciting for fan secitons

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ramssports1. Show ramssports1's posts

Best Fans

marshfield fans are the best by far. two years ago at the garden there were twice as many marshfield fans as st. johns fans and just come to marshfield football and games try having about 6 thousand ppl come to at least 3 games a year.. not bad for a small school and we even have tail gating at the basketball games

Sections
Shortcuts