Boys Basketball Top 20

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hlee74. Show hlee74's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

I don't understand the rankings. I understand the top 10 with respect to schedule, but 11 - 20 is not so credible. I can see Wareham in there, but Lowell has to go. Taunton beat them, which gave BC high a run last Friday and only has 4 losses to BC(2) BR(1) and Lowell (1).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

andover should be ranked again. Yes, they have like 5 loses, but they are to very good teams. Central, Lawrence, and Lowell. But they beat Brockton and O'Bryant. We will see how they do against BC High Tomorrow. They will probably get killed, but who knows, this whole basketball season is unpredictable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

So you're saying Lawrence, Charlestown, and Lowell dont belong in the top 20? By the way, Lawrence lost to Andover

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from indianhoop. Show indianhoop's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

Are you kidding me? I just looked at Ipswich's schedule....all "little sisters of the poor"...beat Fenwick on the 21st and then talk about top 20, maybe.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

at least 1 d4 team should be in the top 20 each time. Ipswich should be in, they will beat fenwick, who can def beat the prep next week. Ipswich would most likely lose against BC high or any top d1 team, but easily can handle D2 teams. Layman is one of the best 3 point shooters hands down, he doesnt throw wild ones up like some players, he hits almost 50 percent from deep

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

and im gonna have to agree with soxfan, NA is a sick team, Ipswich should have beat em except for collapse and bad ref. But Ipswich and NA should each be in

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adamloring. Show adamloring's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

I've ben to Ipswich; top 50 maybe.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adamloring. Show adamloring's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

Grew up in Gloucester

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

tell the globe to then have top 10 for every division, and not just top 20 which is most likely all d1 and maybe a few d2 teams mixed in. That way ipswich, avon and other d4 teams get get their rankings

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from indianhoop. Show indianhoop's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

I agree with an earlier poster who said the Globe should have Divisional rankings...best solution overall...they did that years ago in both football and bball....you could still have an overall Top 20, but as it stands right now it's flawed. Taunton for instance would smoke both Wareham and Whitman-Hanson who are both ranked but have better records than Taunton.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

ive been telling all u guys 2 watch out for the BROCKTON BOXERS, u want 2 talk about LOWELL having a young team and being good? how about brockton/ their leading scores are only sopms. only one senior on the entire team and he's not a factor. (can u say state titles in the near future)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

what up philly

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

brockton was missing three starters in the andover game and they still almost beat them, as far as lowell being better than brockton, whay are u smoking, must be crack!!!!!!! ill be honest, the only team brockton thats better than is east boston and madison park. ( right now) they were up by 18 on bchigh, 18!!!!! thier bench blew the game. bchigh is praying they dont play brockton in the playoffs. and by the way , FINAL SCORE FROM BROCKTON, BROCKTON 85 CATHOLIC MEMORIAL 55 yeah thats right 30 point blowout, all u cm fans can kiss me were the sun dont shine!!!!!!! ive been telling u guys for weeks now brockton is a dangerous team 2 face come playoffs. trust me!!!! lowell better than brockton, what idiot said that. didnt lowell lose 2 taunton, ateam that lost 2 bridgewater- ran. brockton beat BR by 25, give me a break ur stupid. im not saying lowell sucks but they are not better than brockton. brockton did nothave theirentire roster when they played andover stupid!!!!!! BROCKTON BOXERS 14-3 whats lowell record. besides andover, central cath, lawtown, their rest of the division is a joke!!!!!! tewskbury where that the boonies? yeah we are only a three team division but look at who we play, east boston bchigh, CM, charlestown, obraynt, wareham(wiil beat lowell by the way), wachusett( central ma), andover(with out key players)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

north andover def has no chance now saying the lost to masco and wilmington. Wilmington i can understand but not too sure they should have lost to Masco. Ipswich still prbly shouldnt be top 20 but def first choice form the CAL saying they beat wilmington by 20

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

so u trying 2 tell me u guys dont play teams from mvl small,alright then shut up!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from indianhoop. Show indianhoop's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

OCL has only 5 teams but is pretty solid top to bottom.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from indianhoop. Show indianhoop's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

You may say the OCL is a joke but Dartmouth 16-4 (and beat Brockton tonight )and Taunton should be in the top 20 before Whitman-Hanson,Archbishop Williams or Wareham!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

darmouth didnt beat brockton, brockton beat brockton!!!! darmouth is in Div2, they will not beat CM, a team brockton beat by 30. brockton played their worst game in years!!!! just put it this way darmouth lost 2 BR twice(79-52)(72-61) brockton beat BR 94-68, do u actually think brockton came 2 play, man please. brockton over looked u guys. im not making excuses guys brockton is at least 20points better than darmouth. sometimes u just dont showup!!!!!! play us when it counts pal!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

and by the way ocl is a joke!!!!! the only reason taunton is good is because their best player ( drew beck) is from brockton!!!! i bet u didnt know that Vic Ortiz cut him is jr year!!!! we beat u guys in football and will beat u guys next year as well partner!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hlee74. Show hlee74's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

Galvao1, Drew Beck is not the best player on the team but still better than any brockton player. I have seen Brockton play BC, Durfee, BR and Dartmouth. Also Drew Was not at Brockton his JR year. He was Marionapolis in CT and was injured. Get the facts right. Taunton destroyed Dartmouth twice and played BC tough. There is no excuse for losing to Dartmouth (a very good football team) if you want to be tops in the state.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

drew beck is from brockton dipstick, go do your homework stupid!!!! im sorry, Vic ortiz cut him is so year, i was off by one year.his brother was the starting point G. and QB on brockton teams!!!!! yeah philly u need 2 shutup didnt brockton beat the townies the other night. man please brockton did not care 2 beat darmouth lastnight, the game mattered more 2 them. but if u guys want 2 dish it out 2 me i can take it!!!!!!! see u in the tournament scrubs!!!! u gotthe right 2 your opinions. BRockton Boxers!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

philly u crackme up though!!!!!!! u got the best lines, Hahahahahaha

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

phillycat this brockton is kind of funny!! they play good at times then they play bad. trust me darmouth is not a better team than brockton. the only person i can blame is maybe their coach. their no way they should be losing 2 darmouth. i mean they blew out CM, a team that WILL BEAT DARMOUTH in the tournament. brockton beat them by 30. if they play their game, their dangerous!!!!! they go out thier at times and start playing street ball!! i still think they will go deep into the tournament.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

this mess. is 4 Gone, u said bchigh beat eastie in preseason, r u serious. they play every single player in preseason, not 2 mention everyone out of shape still!!!! bchigh as no chance 2 beat eastie or madpark NO CHANCE!!!! u hear!!!!! their lucky they beat brockton, brockton blew an 18 point lead pal. BCHIGH is OVERAT::::::::::::::::: please!!!!! madpark will beat them by aleast 12 too physical 4 bchigh!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Boys Basketball Top 20

Now the real season begins. Who i think will beat Madison Park or BCHigh. u got it, the Brockton Boxers!!! Brockton plays better in front of big crowds. I ve being saying since day one that Brockton is a dangerous team come playoffs. I know some dont agree. Will see what the top teams are made of with all kinds of pressure. And 4 BChigh fans,just remember Brockton was up 18 on u guys their first meeting, and blew the lead. That will not happen again!! Im preety sure u hope Madison Park draws Brockton. And watch out 4 Taunton, their capable of beating any team out of the south(my sleeper team). It should be a great tournament.

Sections
Shortcuts