CAL baseball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

CAL baseball

ya hashem should be dope. As for Holland, hes throwin in mid 80's. But us ipswich lit him up for 11 runs last year. Watch out for Jimmy Cadogan of ipswich, back from SJP, got his fastball up to 81, great off speed stuff and hes only a sophomore. Im thinkin either masco or lynnfield takin it this yr

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

CAL baseball

all of g-towns wins r gonna come when holland pitches. and he aint guaranteed, he got lit up by ipswich for about 10 runs last year

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

CAL baseball

ya holland is gonna be dirty this year, and hes only a junior. he replaces small from ipswich who threw 90's all yr, and is gonna sign a big deal with the braves soon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

CAL baseball

to both u georgetown kids, at no point did I say that we (Ipswich) are the favorites to win. If u look back I sad lynnfield, so get ur #### straight, and I said Holland got lit up LAST YEAR. He's prb gonna be lights this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

CAL baseball

ya as of now im thinkin North Andover takin the large, but masco is pretty dominant. tooled on everett, wilmington and have good experience. Hashem is ridiculous

Small is gonna be tough to tell, gtwon got holland, n.r. is pretty dominant so far, top 20 rank, ipswich should be 4-3, had 2 last inning collapses, lynnfield always good

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

CAL baseball

ya im thinkin N.A. is takin it now, big win over masco. hashem is unstopable, masco does have matvichuk whos a soph, riordan a junior, barton a good senior, and evan bunker a great freshman.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

CAL baseball

ya, i think masco is def gonna make a big run in the tourney. they got ridiculous pitching. barton, evan bunker, matvichuk, riordan. plus hitting is dynamite.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

CAL baseball

does anyone know where to find the official team, calscores doesnt have it up yet. who is on it this year. i know max williams form ipswich cause hes r first basemen and r coach told us. and i heard hashems player of the year.

and whos the one masco player, eric bunker im guessin?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

CAL baseball

thanks for the info george

anyone else see the game last night. I was wishin Hashem would pitch, but everyone knew that wouldnt happen. I thought Osmond did pretty good against the NEC which has oxford, lynch, gordon, garner and a bunch of other good players

Sections
Shortcuts