CM Hockey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeyfan2. Show hockeyfan2's posts

CM Hockey

I agree they should be now ranked #1 but they only won the game vs BCH on Monday by 1 goal (2-1). They'd have to win by a lot more than that before I'd say they're the heavy favorite for the title. BCH can still be considered one of the favorites. I'm looking forward to the next CM vs BCH game on Feb 10. Should be another good game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcos. Show pcos's posts

CM Hockey

Is CM playing the prep at the Canton Sports plex on Thursday and does anyone know what time?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcos. Show pcos's posts

CM Hockey

Thanks was thinking of attending anyone ever watched a game there? do you think it will be mobbed?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cmpuck7. Show cmpuck7's posts

CM Hockey

yea it should be packed....but theres nothing like a catholic conference hockey game with a huge crowd

looks to be a great game....i like the knights over prep

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcos. Show pcos's posts

CM Hockey

I attended the game strictly as a fan and both teams played hard but it lacked the intensity i was expecting. CMs defense was stifling , prep had very few quality scoring opportunities. Does CM have any more games at the Sportsplex? would love to see more games

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik1234. Show mik1234's posts

CM Hockey

It can be extrememly challenging to come back two nights after a game against BC High at Conte Forum and play at the canton sports plex in front of a mediocre crowd. here's a link to cm's schedule. https://www.edline.net/pages/Catholic_Memorial_School/203524158851082912/Winter_Sports/203524160600154367/Varsity_Schedule_and_Results

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcos. Show pcos's posts

CM Hockey

Thank you for the info to bad gotta work on Mon

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 565555555555555. Show 565555555555555's posts

CM Hockey

not to steal murphÆs line but "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa coach Shirco!"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcos. Show pcos's posts

CM Hockey

aNYONE KNOW THE SCORE OF TONIGHTS GAME?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik1234. Show mik1234's posts

CM Hockey

The Knights of Catholic Memorial were victorious by the score of 5-1 over Rhode Island power Bishop Hendricken.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from total-rule. Show total-rule's posts

CM Hockey

People say do research about the teams. Avon's roster shows 3 Sophomores, 7 Juniors and ONLY 15 Seniors. http://www.avonoldfarms.com/page.cfm?p=101&display=2   Next time you should learn your facts.

CM vs Avon or anyone in the league would be a great game of hockey and no clear cut winner. Don't come here talking like you know what you are takling about when you clearly don't. Please post some more information that can easily be discredited.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjim1234. Show jjim1234's posts

CM Hockey

King Philip does not have any New England Prep league teams on its schedule, and has not played Salisbury. Hockomock is a pretty competitive league for Division 2. Not on par with many of the D 1 leagues, but it has a few teams that do quite well against D1and D 2 opponents.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcos. Show pcos's posts

CM Hockey

Who won tonights game?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from therick9. Show therick9's posts

CM Hockey

I know some people on Salisbury..they did not play King Phillip.

Even though I have a lot of respect for the top public/Catholicteams, you really cannot compare them to the top teams in the FoundersLeague like Salisbury, Taft and AOF. Until this year, Salisburyhas played CM. The last few years, the games have been blowoutsin favor of Salisbury. This is not meant to slight great teamslike CM. But, many players on Salisbury are repeats or pgs. For example, one pg player on Salisbury this year is Matt Massuchi, whowas on CM last year. For the class of '07, Salisbury hascommitted to Harvard, Boston College and Michigan. Quick, who iscommitted to Michigan was a draft pick of the LA Kings. Iunderstand that people want to compare CM/ preps, and many look to CM'swin over St. Sebs to prove their point. However, St. Sebs is asmall day school, while Salisbury and Avon are schools that haveplayers from Canada and across the United States.

CM is having a great season so far. They tied MC 4-4 tonight.

Sections
Shortcuts