d 1 boys hockey tournamet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaypills. Show jaypills's posts

Barnstable played a strong game last night.. They are a fast team with a hot goaltender. Against Framingham, htey will need another performance like against Falmouth. They were hungry last night. I was at the game. it was awesome

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scootdawg21288. Show scootdawg21288's posts

Woburn 3 - Arlington 1 in the second period

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scootdawg21288. Show scootdawg21288's posts

I believe that woburn has probably the best team overall and has the best chance of winning. they have an outstanding goalie Kevin Fairwhether and also probably the best defender in the tournament, Matt Macleod. Their offense is something spectacular aswell with forwards Bobby Holland, Dana DiPinto and great depth in their lines. I will be surprised if Woburn does not beat Waltham and move on to play the winner of the southern division.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thopjen77. Show thopjen77's posts

I am looking forward to the Woburn-Waltham game.I will be rooting for not only my hometown Hawks but Steven and Don Hopkins(nephews).

Go Hawks

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thopjen77. Show thopjen77's posts

Congrats to Weymouth on the CM win.I would love to see a public school win the Super 8.

GO Hawks #s 15 and 1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thopjen77. Show thopjen77's posts

Waltham's goalie is much better than you think.I have seen him singlehandedly keep his team in games this season,don't underestimate him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from philbrc. Show philbrc's posts

Hope it doesn't turn out like 2005 Woburn has to come out fast in the first period

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from philbrc. Show philbrc's posts

Iam pretty sure they lost to duxbury in the final

Woburn stil has the same goaley gets better every year

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonathanr5565. Show jonathanr5565's posts

lol its Norwell high school who didn't even win the division 3 south bracket. but ya they can def win the d1 tournament?

Sections
Shortcuts