D2 South bball predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from borednma. Show borednma's posts

silver lake definitely...they got some big guys up front with marre, mendes, and mulvey and got a nice shooter in dwyer....should be a good game in quincy...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigajn33. Show bigajn33's posts

yea that would be a god game i think it woul be close do u know who won the 1st game in the hock this year between the 2

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from theripper. Show theripper's posts

Watch out for Randolph..great D, could be a sleeper..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from theripper. Show theripper's posts

You are right. randolph really had them for the picking. Milton, I did not think they played that well to be honest with you. Donovan aside, they are an averge team..good luck to them though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from presidents. Show presidents's posts

WHTMAN - HANSON LOOOOOOOK OUT FOR SHARON !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from presidents. Show presidents's posts

QUINCY WILL BEAT SILVER LAKE AND FACE SHARON AT HOME....... SORRY W-H

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from borednma. Show borednma's posts

sorry presidents...SL beat you guys earlier this season and they will beat you again....just accept it and move on to next year

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from presidents. Show presidents's posts

S-L YOU FORGOT HOW TO WIN . YOU LOST 5 OUT OF YOUR LAST 7 GAMES. AND W-H YOU WON'T GET BY SHARON THERE TOO FAST FOR YOU......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from presidents. Show presidents's posts

QUINCY PLAYED GREAT DEFENCE ONCE AGAIN STOPPING SILVER LAKE 62-38. SCOTT AND AMADO COMPLIMENTED EACH OTHER AT THE GUARD SPOT . CONNOLLY AND TUCKER TOOK MENDES AND MULLVEY OUT OF THEIR GAME. IN THE SECOND HALF QUINCY TURNED UP THE D........... THE LAKERS HAD 18 TURNOVERS IN THE SECOND HALF. TWENTY SEVEN TOTAL. IT SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME AGAINST THE EAGLES OF SHARON ON SAT. 3/3/07 GAME @ 5:00. P.S. I TOLD YOU WHITMAN HANSON YOU WERE TO COCKY. YOU LIVE AND DIE BY THE THREE YOU KNOW THE STORY . AND SHARON WE'LL SEE YOU SATURDAY AND WELCOME TO PRESIDENT COUNTRY.................................................................................................

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skavolution. Show skavolution's posts

i would say CM or Oliver Ames will probably win the south

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skavolution. Show skavolution's posts

you just said they are a quality team, then you said they are garbage.... doesn't make much sense. but i dont know how good sharon is, i only know OA is pretty good

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aias. Show aias's posts

buddy, with the handle "sisterfister" you shouldnt be calling anyone gay

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aias. Show aias's posts

What?! I didnt mean anything. Dont get your panties all in a bunch. I'm just saying your name is a bit suggestive. If you dont believe me ask your friends or your family...... well maybe not your family