D4 State Tournament

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hwichbb. Show hwichbb's posts

D4 State Tournament

You are 100% correct. Avon is very overrated and a SSL team like Hull will win if the guards do not get dominated.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

D4 State Tournament

Marion 111 West Bridgewater 102 4OT, What a game!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from indianhoop. Show indianhoop's posts

D4 State Tournament

Avon smokes Hull...bank on it....Hull has lost to every halfway decent team (Abington,Scituate,Norwell etc) by 25-30 points each time they've played.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoopdog1. Show hoopdog1's posts

D4 State Tournament

Hey Mashpee, just an outsider here - Hull Basketball won the SSL last year with Norwell....I think they are able to get the job done from time to time.

And Indian - Good point about big losses to those good teams. But ask any of those 3 coaches (Abington/Scituate/Norwell) if they want to play Hull again. None want to. "Half decent" is an interesting way to describe 3 of the top 5 teams in D3. I know a guy that says he is pretty close to the Hull coach. He could coast to a nice comfortable 10-15 point loss that would keep you from making that comment - but they go for it. When it gets to it, and they are down, they start trapping and chasing the other team all over the place. They take mad chances to go for the win, not save face with less of a point spread. I guess it didn't work against these better teams. I'm no coach - but I liked the approach.

If Avon can run on Hull they'll kill them. If they cant run and they let hull get it inside - there could be an upset. Hull needs to stp one of those Avon scorers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoopdog1. Show hoopdog1's posts

D4 State Tournament

Sounds good Merrick. I like your style, I guess. It sounds like a style that gets most of the Mashpee tough guys locked up. Good luck in Walpole buddy. Say hi to the 5-6 other Falcons that are keeping your cot warm for you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from indianhoop. Show indianhoop's posts

D4 State Tournament

HoopDog...Abington lost to Foxboro tonite at home, Scituate may be the real deal, we'll see and Norwell, not really sure. The South Shore League is not that strong this year is my point...I have no idea how good/bad Hull is other than the scores from their games. I did see Avon play a strong D2 Dartmouth tough and am basing my opinion on the Avon/Hull game mostly from that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

D4 State Tournament

Wesport 64 Nantukut 47

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

D4 State Tournament

Cathedral 73 Southeastern 66

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

D4 State Tournament

ya ipswich aint losin this year, after losin by 2 this year

almost an all senior team, with some very good talented juniors for next year as well, they know this is it for them, some of won it 2 years ago, but they are determined for one more to go out. Ipswich has a better advantage over avon, or any other team because

1. austin prep, 2 seed in the north is out, st. marys seems pretty good tho

2. great defenders all around, one of best rebounding teams

3. playing d2 powerhouse north andover, and masco,

4. playing most likely d3 state champion bishop fenwick

not saying avon doesnt have a chance, as long as ipsiwch makes it to the garden should be a hell of a game

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaypills. Show jaypills's posts

D4 State Tournament

CATHEDRAL over AVON in south final

IPSWICH OVER CATHEDRAL FOR STATE CROWN

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

D4 State Tournament

aznpinoyray........im not sayin ipswich is gonna walk over this, i think its gonna be a tough road, played a damn good winthrop team tonight, almost lost, i think if they make to the garden vs avon it will be a 2 point game or something very close. deffinetly no blowout

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

D4 State Tournament

layman f.uc.k.e.d up murray so bad. I honestly thought murray broke his ankles, and his knees. and then layman just hit a 3 while he was on the ground

Sections
Shortcuts