Dean Hancock sues everybody

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from eastsomerville. Show eastsomerville's posts

According to published reports (ESPN, USA Today among others) Josh Hancock's father is suing the bar, the driver who brokedown, and the towing company. Can you believe this jerk. I can maybe see where you could blame the restaurant but the kid who's car broke down! Please. Of course his scumbag lawyer says : "The lawsuit claimed Tolar was negligent in allowing his vehicle to reach the point where it stalled on the highway, and for failing to move it out of the way of oncoming traffic.". I guess his 29 yr old son has no responsability for getting drunk and driving. Right? Because DUI isn't negligence. Also, the tow truck driver saved the motorist's life because if he didn't put his truck where he did there would have been to fatalities. This jerk got drunk, smoked pot, was on his cell phone and speeding yet his a**hole father and scumbag lawyer are trying to blame someone else. This case should be thrown out the first day and these two clowns should have to pay the court fees for everyone except maybe the bar. I think there is a debate when it comes to overserving but it takes two to tango. By the way I knew someone who was killed by drunk driver so there is no excuse in my eyes. Another frivolous lawsuit. Only in America.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from eastsomerville. Show eastsomerville's posts

Update:

Dean Hancock said in a statement that the "facts and circumstances" of Josh's death "have caused great pain to all of Josh's family." As administrator of his son's estate, Dean Hancock said he has an obligation to represent the family on all issues, "including any legal actions necessary against those who contributed to the untimely and unnecessary death."

Is he going to sue his son's estate too?

Sections
Shortcuts