Division I State Tourney

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

Division I State Tourney

Division I State Tourney

Who will be in the Finals, and who will win?

I think It will be Lexington vs. BC High. Score will be 78-65

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

cashin75, is that ur age cuz ur loosing ur mind!!!! The Finals,EastBoston vs Brockton or MadisonPark. Lexington, Bchigh as everyone been saying all year, OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbrown0317. Show bbrown0317's posts

Division I State Tourney

madison park is trash. they just got #### on by east boston. they arent going anywhere in states

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bedfordbucalum. Show bedfordbucalum's posts

Division I State Tourney

I watched Bedford scrimage LHS yesterday, and either Bedford is coming on strong, or LHS is an over rated team at #3 in state

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bedfordbucalum. Show bedfordbucalum's posts

Division I State Tourney

I realize a scrimmage is not a game to some, but in all my years of playing sports you can tell the difference between those that played their heart out, and played to win verses those that didn't.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

Division I State Tourney

andover is garbage..i seen them play...they have no guards and there big men cannot score...look for east boston, lexington, or central to come out of that bracket..watch out for lowell..that is the team that will surpise..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

ballaholic vs philly, Cant we all just get along.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

BCHIGHsports, listen bchigh is overrrated either u like or not. i cant wait till Brockton beats the crap out them so u can shut ur snouty mouth up, and if u beat brockton, IF,IF,IF,IF,IF u have no chance of beating madison park stupid. they will physically run u guys out the gym!!!!! just cuz bchigh is in boston does mean ur a boston team if u know what i mean!!! Bchigh plays like their a team from new hampshire. stick 2 watching ur team play hockey. next time they go undefeated will be 50 years from now. having a weak schedule had alot2 do with that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

BCHigh vsBrockton, Saturday March3, 7PM on that ugly court of the eagles. Get ridofthat rubber court!!!! it sucks,i played on that crap it sucks!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

I dont get u bc fans, basketball is not ur sport!!! for years u sucked. now u want 2 talk smack man please!!!!! 20-0 and still get no respect!!! and as 4 hockey goes u wont win that either cuz CM is going 2 kik ur butts!!! it funny ur school is so close 2 my crib but at the same time ur so far away, i dont get it !!!! their is no way u guys can beat Brockton, and if u do , Madison Park will destroy u clowns. so lose 2 Brockton and save the embarasment!!!! u better hope the refs went 2 ur school, that the only chance u got . BCHIGH SUCKS> bunch of fakea$$ jump shooters, no defense having mother fudgers!!!! ur center is 6'8 and cant even touch the backboard!!! Bernard(madPark) will tomahawk it right his face!!!! Lets goBrockton!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

Division I State Tourney

BCH wont lose to Brockton. Brockton lost to crappy teams. One being Andover

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

cashin75, u are really a dipstick. u said brockton lost 2 crappy teams( eastboston, bchigh, andover, cambridge, darmouth). teams that are all in the state tournament!! please dont post anything if ur going 2 sound like a clown!!! all these teams have 12 wins or more, thats crappy 2 u. wont u Cash IN for real stupid goof!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

Division I State Tourney

well looking at what other people said, Andover is crap. I personally dont think so, but everyone else says it, so i just put it out there

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbrown0317. Show bbrown0317's posts

Division I State Tourney

bc high always has a good basketball team you dumb ####, they just havent done well in states. but this year is different because thye are gonna kill brockton saturday and madison park when they get to them if madison park gets that far because they suck and lost to east boston by 19.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbrown0317. Show bbrown0317's posts

Division I State Tourney

and andover does suck. if bchigh is so bad then why did they beat andover by 38?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoops06. Show hoops06's posts

Division I State Tourney

.....anybody have results from 2/26 games?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoops06. Show hoops06's posts

Division I State Tourney

dang....that's about the way my day's been goin'....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

once and 4 all. brockton was missing three starters vs andover, u munch of dum @$$E$, does that eva sink into yall minds why andover beat them. three of their leading scores. andover should have blown them out!!! now eastboston on the other hand beat them!!! (close at half time 35-35) bchigh excaped with a victory vs brockton!! even ur head coach said they got lucky that night!! when brockton beats bchigh sat., it will not be an upset!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

Division I State Tourney

I am warning you. Lynn English could end up in the finals. If they kill the ego tripping. I actually dont even know how they lost to some of the teams they lost to.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

Xaverian vs Brockton, tonight 7PM. Any predictions?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

Gone, ok give me a score. Brockton vs BCHigh. Your so confident that BCHigh will beat Brockton.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

Final score, Brockton 64 Xaverian 52, The hawks played hard. Brockton is easily 20 points better than them. Xaverian came 2 play, they just didnt have enough at the end. The stage is set for all u clowns from ur overrated eagles. Brockton will be more than ready. And by the way i have seen BCHigh play and i'am not impressed!!! The only teams i respect is MadisonPark and EastBoston. I dont put BCHigh in that list. They just dont play physical. I think they wiil get shook if you get physical , without a dout!!!!! Bchigh, u guys aint ready for the big show. REGONIZE SCRUBS!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

so ur saying it could go either way then, that sounds like a close game with a couple of free throws at the end. all iam saying is this is not an easy game for bchigh. brockton will not lay down for no bchigh. 20-0 dont mean nothing when ur playing a team just as good as u(playoffs). bchigh could not stop brocktons offense the first game. brockton just stop making shots at the end. thier were up 18 with 10 minutes left. no excuse they litterly gave bchigh that game!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

the only clown around here is u talking some funny crap!!!!! i cant wait till brockton shutz up the whole ridiculous eagle super fan nation. brockton aka city of the champs, we been in this position before. the tradition is no joke!!!! bchigh on the other hand sucks. u say you beat xaverian twice by 40, well what happen to you against CM. you barely beat them thanks to the refs. if u want to go by that, brockton beat them by 30 stupid. ur whole season has been luck!!! come saturday night the whole bc nation will have their big mouths open talking about, ummmmmm what happed!!! what happed is u suck and been overrated all year!!!! u say hurley is smooth, ive seen alot smooth guards. the only thing smooth about him is his hair. ur big guys are nothing but stiffs. 20-0 and ur going out as losers punk. your whole season is going 2turn out to be a joke,just like your basketball program. (and u thought this would be your year)hahahahahahah, and u say bchigh can play physical. what u on drugs, thier soft dude( soft like pillows)!!! yah u beat us early this year, but guess what us beating you saturday is three times better clown!!! and as of you, you'll fade into the distance cuz your trash talking aint worth ditty!!! holla!!! ps. i'am not your buddy!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoops06. Show hoops06's posts

Division I State Tourney

I think the finals will be BC High vs East Boston. Lexington is a great team, but what kind of schedule have they had? They seem to come into this tournament every year with a great record, but they never make it past the third round.

Sections
Shortcuts