Division I State Tourney

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoops06. Show hoops06's posts

Division I State Tourney

They really did alot of damage.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoops06. Show hoops06's posts

Division I State Tourney

You think Lowell is good enough to get to the state title? You have to be out of your mind. They have no chance against East Boston.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maximumkool25. Show maximumkool25's posts

Division I State Tourney

one team to watch out for is AB they probably arent winning the tournament but the have a chace to mess things up because they are hot. They have a chance to beat lexington if they can shut downt their leading scorer and could mess up some peoples picks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoops06. Show hoops06's posts

Division I State Tourney

A 17 seed beating a 1 seed. That seems likely.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoops06. Show hoops06's posts

Division I State Tourney

I was joking. A message earlier says Acton could beat Lexington so I was just responding to him. I obviously wasn't expecting Acton to beat Lexington.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

yeah bc looking at bchigh players, just like the miami heat, boston celtics, chicago bulls are looking at me!!!! their is no one on the bchigh team that can play division1 in college. who ever said that is a complete fool!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbrown0317. Show bbrown0317's posts

Division I State Tourney

so how many times have you 2 dumbasses seen bc high play?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

ur serious!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

that is a big upset!!! east boston was one of the teams i thought would go all the way!!! why!!! i agree lexington all the way

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

Division I State Tourney

Lowell vs. Central in North Final.

Lowell Will Win. Lowell has proved that they are capable of winning states

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

pfg33, u proberly one fat losers that sit at the back of class eating a donut!! what did u play in high school discus, if u didnt eat the ball!!! haha u said killermeats like 30, what ur u 18 year old who kisses the whole bchigh a$$$, do u do their homework 2!!! i know brockton not the best thing since frozen pizza, it does not take that to beat bchigh. and i dont care if ur white or black, if u can play u can play!!! either u like or not bchigh is overrated!!! go join the hot dog contest and leave(killermeat, phillycat, galvao) us alone. u come online at tell lies like were stupid or something!!!like philly said u got2 be a stud for boston college to look at u REAL STUD!! you've got to the stupid ed dez(get it) fool !!! go do ur homework PIG33!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

first of all the obrien kid is not division1 player, and dont care if he's in high school for 10 years, still cant play at that level. second, i've been to 5 bchigh games this year.thats enough 2 know that thier overrated!!! and last, the reason their 20-0 is cuz they have a week schedule, understand? dude did u go 2 the game against brockton? brockton can beat this team, its not difficult. u make it sound like their the los angelos lakers

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

SUPER STUPID FANS

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

brockton will beat bchigh!!! bchigh is nothing special, let just wait till saturday. now i cant wait!!! the question is have u seen brockton lately!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

it funny cuz after sat. philly, will be saying where gone?his GONE!!! what stupid motherf###### will give himself a name GONE? (a stupid super bchigh fan) we going to make live by that name Gone 4 eva u fool!! get a life. even u beat brockton, madisonpark will destroy u guys punk!!!! BChigh is garbage. bunch free throw shooting motherf####s!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

yeah sampson did get arrested!! these good brockton atheletes cant stay out of trouble. its to bad cuz he was a good player. he played great vs bchigh the first game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from eljefe81. Show eljefe81's posts

Division I State Tourney

Another first year coach Rick Nault has done an exceptional job with Central Catholic. My pick is Central Catholic vs. dark-horse Charlestown in North finals....Central takes it because of Gonzalez down low.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

yes he did.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

gone and pfg33 what are guys lovers or something! stop kissing bchigh a$$, they suck!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

u know what i officially like u cuz u just cracked me up with that comeback!!! lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

do we agree the pressure is on bchigh(20-0), the only team that gave u game in the regular season and should have beated u?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

see if brockton beats bchigh(wit could happed) u better just take a vacation, cuz me and philly are going 2 driils u guys(no pun intended!!) i just think ur overrated bchigh just a little!! i think brockton players are better athletes and have alot of fight and pride in them 2 lose 2 a team twice, thier were very mad at losing that first game 2 them just the simple fact they gave it away. the talk around brockton is that they want revenge and anything else is a failure!! the brockton players cant wait to get a crack at them, and these is true!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

i expect u 2, but i can take it

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoops06. Show hoops06's posts

Division I State Tourney

Central will not be at the garden. They will lose close to Lexington. They have a great guard junior delahoz who makes amazing passes. The only problem is they can't catch them. Even when they do catch them they miss the layup. It's to bad they have nobody to catch is passes or they'd be alot better.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoops06. Show hoops06's posts

Division I State Tourney

BC High will beat Brockton 60-45.