Division I State Tourney

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfb5880. Show dfb5880's posts

Division I State Tourney

I am surprised by how many of the elite city teams are dropping out of the tournament early. I had Brighton and Eastie going to the semifinals of the North. MP and BCH still seem like they will waltz to the South final but I admit I have never seen Brockton play. A Lex-Central semifinal would be a terrific game - I see Lexington winning that game if they can handle the Central pressure and shoot the ball well from the outside. Of course, Lynn English and Boston Latin may have something to say about that matchup...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoops06. Show hoops06's posts

Division I State Tourney

I do agree that Gonzalez and Morales are good. Junior and Gonzales are the best players on the team and the third best player is Morales. I think Central will beat Boston Latin and then lose a close game to Lexington. I think if they beat Lexington they'll go to the garden by beating Lowell or C-Town.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

hoops06, shut up 60-45?. brockton will score aleast 35 at the half, so ur saying the will score 10 the rest of the way u clown. get a life. Brockton 72 BChigh 65

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

Division I State Tourney

i gotta say its looking like a lowell lexington matchup at the tsongas...lex will have to battle a tough central team, but should be able to hang on...they just have to much depth at every postion...as fot tommorw..like i have said...they dont lose at home...they will put it out...not matter how the game is played...they will win tommorw..but lowell is def the sleeper here...can you imagine if lowell had orekie..that tall kid that goes to prep school..lowell would be number one...i see lex going to the garden and meeting bc high...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoops06. Show hoops06's posts

Division I State Tourney

I don't know much about either of the teams. I'm just guessing a score. Maybe the score will be more like 70-55. I don't see B.C. high losing in their first playoff game. They'll atleast make it to the semi finals.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoops06. Show hoops06's posts

Division I State Tourney

Does anybody know if Jamie Shannon is related to Jeremy Shannon who used to play on Central?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sul1122. Show sul1122's posts

Division I State Tourney

Yes Jamie is Jeremy's little brother. It's too bad central didn't get Jamie, they would've been cruising through the states with a him at point.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sul1122. Show sul1122's posts

Division I State Tourney

And another thing...I'm sick off all you high school kid's arguing and putting down eachother's teams. The fact is noone knows who is going to win, noone know's who "has the ability" to win the state championship becuase high school basketball team's change each year. The only litmus test for the tournament is overall record and strength of schedule. That being said, you look at a team like Lexington who has had a tough schedule and beaten the teams they should've beaten, same with BC High. MP and Eastie, in all honesty play in subpar leauges and havn't been able to prove they belogn with team's in the upper echelon leagues such as the MVC. Some league's, year after year, produce multiple championship calibar teams' and they bea tup on each other. Look at the MVC, year after year Central and Lawrence adn Andover bea teachother up and end up with a 4-5 losses and then manage to go deep in the tournament. That being said. I am picking Lexington to hang vs. a young Cnetral Catholic team and go on to win states.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfb5880. Show dfb5880's posts

Division I State Tourney

Have to agree with that last post. The Merrimack Valley League is year in and year out the toughest in Eastern Mass, maybe the whole state. Still Middlesex teams deserve their props as well, with three teams still alive (Lex, Belmont, and Watertown). If Lexington plays like they did tonight, they can beat anyone. But beating Central, Lowell and either BC High or Madison Park in three successive games is a tall order. the only thing I am certain about is whoever wins the game at the Garden will win the game in Worcester....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoops06. Show hoops06's posts

Division I State Tourney

Yeh it's to bad. I just saw him play today and he looks pretty good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

no the refs played with bchigh. the worst officiated basketball game in school history. bchigh got all the calls. brockton two best players fouled out with 8 minutes to go, are u kidding me., and we still should have won!! hurley was on locked down by a sophmore all game( all he has is speed he sucks!!!) but stiil brockton is 2 young and could"nt close the dill on the hillbillies!!!brockton has better players and dont know how to win( too young) 1 senior on the team and he is not a factor!!! but a loss is a loss even if the refs sucked. we played with 5 players for 8 minutes. fouls bchigh14 brockton commited 31 fouls, bc high missed 2 fouls shot. majority of their points came from the inside. yes u will beat taunton easily however like i said last week even if u beat brockton their is now way in thw world u will beat madisonpark. thier big men are not brocktons. enjoy this one till next week. u will play 2 more games then brockton, your season will still be failure when madison park destroys you!!!! brockton will be back!!! bchigh will lose next sat. and they wont be as good next year. it sucks when the refs are the differrence!!! tic tac fouls!!! half of ur points game fron the free throw line, like i said all u are is bunch of free throw shooting mutherF#####s. with MP it will be munch different just for the simple fact they have big men just like u that will knock u around!! Madison park 80 HILLBILLIES 69

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

o yea Brockton girls are in the semis, what about ur girls team. ummmmmm i forgot theirs no femals that go 2 ur school, NO FEMALES!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchigh55. Show bchigh55's posts

Division I State Tourney

Brockton is a bad team they were lucky the refs were there sixth man and jake obrien fouled out early. Brockton had to shoot 4-5 air balls most by #22 who sucks and missed an easy layup at the end of the first. yall have no class losin #44 fliipped off the crowd. and brockton fans are great they didnt even show bc high winnin states baby #32 best player in the state

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

Gone u almost predict it, good guess. but the rest of u guys are jokes!!! #32 bestplayer in the state, are are you a rettard or are u FU###### him u scrub!!!! i not making excuses the refs did suck but i know nobody perfect. and making free throws is part of winning. so for that they won fare and square. 2 say brockton is a bad team BCHIGHfan55 tells me u know nothing about basketball!!!! only soph, and juinors on the team. u won the came on that three point shot with 3minutes left (#11) if #44 for brockton does not foul out u lose!!! he only a soph. too!! and u guys are going to have a hard time with madison park!! and yes the refs did call some bulls### fouls on bchigh too. but brockton got the worst of it!! why argue? like Gone said, ( how can u suck and be 21-0) But i'am not a sour loser so i wish u luck, i just think u will lose to the MP machine!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

I dont hate BChigh, i wish them luck on my last message did'nt i. Some of my good friends went 2 bchigh. i just like giving them hell thats all. At the end of the day i really dont care, i was hoping my home town Brockton won but o well, always next year. Brockton will be the in the top 3 in the state next year. And 2 answer your question if i got rejected, no i did not . I would not go 2 BChigh even in my next lifetime(FEMALES?) BChigh is a exellent school!!! Good atheletes, Just not 4 me. In my Guess, they will not beat MadisonPark,nothing with hating BCHigh. Madison is just a better team , not by much. Just enough to win.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

Philly i think the Madison Park vs BCHigh game is truly the game of the year( for the rights 2 play in the garden). Given if both teams win! And by the way Bchigh fans are crazy!!! They had that place rocking Saturday!!! The Finals at UMass Boston should be packed. Come early!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

Went 2 both games Taunton vs Bchigh this year. They just dont match up well. BChigh will smoke them this i know for sure. But anything can happed just like God can come 2 earth, hahahaha. BCHigh 85 Taunton 61

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

i dont think CC can hang with Lexington, saw both teams play. lex will win Lexington 68 CC 59

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

no upset, the stage is set for MPvsBC!!! Braintree will be in the game for the first 10 minutes after that all MP!!! In the north Lex vs Lowell. When its all said and done, Lex vs MPGarden. (one note)cambridge good enough 2 beat lowell, not really sure about that one. that point gaurd for cambridge is nasty(only jr)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbrown0317. Show bbrown0317's posts

Division I State Tourney

i thought madison park was supposed to be good? well now bc high has an easy road to the td banknorth garden

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoops06. Show hoops06's posts

Division I State Tourney

I think Lexington is better this year than they were a couple years ago when they lost to central in the semifinals.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoops06. Show hoops06's posts

Division I State Tourney

If central can get by lexington i think they go to the state championship after they beat bc high in a close game at the garden.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

No Brantree is a good team. This is the first time i seen them play. I thought madison would beat them just like i told u Brockton would beat BCHIGH, tells how much i know. Braintree is a solid team but not good enough 2 beat BChigh. Now i dont feel as bad Brockton losing 2 BCHigh. We lost 2 a team that will win the state title( lexington might have something 2 say about that) Madison Park made alot of mistakes and could not hit the jays. They missed alot of open jumpers. Braintree also have a good big man. I dont think this was an upset, Madison Park might have been overrated in my eyes. And no thier not a better team than BChigh. Lexington and BCHIGH might be the 2 best teams in the state. NO NO NO i dont see Taunton upsetting the EAGLES, their are flying full speed 2 the Garden, i will be their tomorrow!!! should be a good crowd!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

Cambridge was not playing the way they could earlier, its almost they play better when its on the line. Brockton was up 10 on them with 3 minutes and they stormed back and won. Thier guards are very quick , can blow by anyone in the state. Thier big man plays physical(6-7) Cambridge is underrated. ( bChigh beat them by 27) Saying all this they still wont beat Lexington. Lowell was up 61 - 49 with 3minutes left. Cambridge hit a shot at the buzzer to send it 2 overtime. ( by boy get giving me updates) Lowell coach is horrible, how do u blow a12 point lead with 3 mins left.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

Division I State Tourney

Talk of Madison Park center Bernard going 2 a prep school, why? It seems like u get more press when u play in miaa. Someone please give me some info on why some players make this decision so late.