Division I State Tourney

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbrown0317. Show bbrown0317's posts

Division I State Tourney

Did you not just see what he said? They beat cambridge by 29 in the last game of the season. I don't think much has changed in 3 games

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sul1122. Show sul1122's posts

Division I State Tourney

Can you really count out Central Catholic at this point? They have gotten this far without anything spectacular from their best player (Adrian Gonzalez). The win over Lexington jsut goes to show that a battle tested MVC team has as good a chace as anyone to win the North.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchigh55. Show bchigh55's posts

Division I State Tourney

Braintree BC High was an insane game tonight braintree has one of the best teams in the state and hung with bc all game they have very good big men (crowley and ellis) and cliff celeste is an outstanding defender and can score they have a very good team but bc high is like the pats they always find a way to pull it out in the end

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

Division I State Tourney

Ohh. This is tough. BC High vs. Cambridge.
    I think Cambridge might win. BC High hasnt been destroying teams, and Cambridge is better than everyone thought they were going to be. If you can beat Lowell, and Central, your record doesnt reflect your team too well. But Cambridge has stepped it up a notch in the post season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

Division I State Tourney

Well, Brockton lost to a North Team this year by 11

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoops06. Show hoops06's posts

Division I State Tourney

I do not like cambridges chances against bc high. I will agree that the north is much weaker than the south. I think that central and cambride each played poorly yesterday. central is clearly the better team then cambridge. central just played a horrible game. gonzalez fouled out with 6 points, he did nothing all game. central or cambride would both get blown out by bc high.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

Division I State Tourney

I think both teams played horribly yesterday. And i do not think central is clearly the better team. I think they were evenly matched and they both had off nights

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from whoisyou. Show whoisyou's posts

Division I State Tourney

your logic makes no sense.

Cambridge won the north and still lost seven games this season. They are obviously a good team because they are playing at the garden, yet the seven losses would indicate they played a damn good schedule. They basically played all the best teams in Eastern Mass, they played BC High, MP, Lexington, Lowell, Central Catholic, how is that a weak schedule?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbrown0317. Show bbrown0317's posts

Division I State Tourney

bc high is gonna #### all over cambridge, doesn't matter how hard their schedule was

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbrown0317. Show bbrown0317's posts

Division I State Tourney

hey ####, we dont need to go to the hockey games. we know they are gonna win. im guessing you went to some d4 school and couldnt even make their crappy team, so you take it out on good athletes. and the basketball games we are there to support our team, but tomorrow night is different we are going to watch bchigh embarass cambridge again. then you know whats next? a state championship, then you cant say anything bad about bc high

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from whoisyou. Show whoisyou's posts

Division I State Tourney

well look at Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb, otherwise known as Joey Jersey Chaser and Willy Waterboy firing right back with the pathetic comebacks...

Lots of bluster from the BC High kids, but of course no bite. Thats what happens when you go to a school of follower fanboys like BC High.

Listen, even if Cambridge loses by 50 on Tuesday night, it won't be embarassing. A 14 seed making it to the Garden has absolutely nothing to be embarassed about.

If you wanna talk about embarassment, lets talk about you and your lockeroom lovin pals who will probably show up at the game with pom poms and EAGLES spelled out on your no-hair havin pre-pubescent chests. Whats more embarassing: highschool students who paint their faces for sporting events (honestly, what are you in the 3rd grade at King Richards fair? Grow up) or a 14 seed losing in the Eastern Mass title game?

Hey, Billy Bluster, the floor is yours, you tell me....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cgerv. Show cgerv's posts

Division I State Tourney

I am rooting for cambridge, as an alum, but i hope the game is wellplayed by everybody. As a 14 seed, we have done very verywell. This was supposed to be adown year for us, and yet, we have made it to the Garden.

On a side note, all this man love talk is a little crazy in that we'retalking about HS athletics. these are kids, trying to compete forsome HS glory, that's all. Plus, arguing on the internet is likethe special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded

Anyway, good luck to everyone.

Sections
Shortcuts