Favorite memories from winter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

On Sunday, the Boston Globe and Boston.com will toast the athletes that made this winter unforgettable when the All-Scholastics are unveiled.

This season's All-Scholastics will include video interviews with the Coaches and Players of the Year from every sport discussing their favorite moments from the season. Now we want your favorite moments from the winter.

What moment will you remember 10 years from now?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcba321. Show dcba321's posts

barnstable girls beating milton in the championship was sweet but their win over Wilmington was one of the most exciting games i have seen.

came back from 2 - 0 deficit in the 3rd and tied it up, scoring 2 goals within 2 minutes of each other. then going to overtime and dominating but not scoring, then winning in the shootout. unreal

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from smoli5327. Show smoli5327's posts

The south shore sweeps all 4 divisions for boys hockey including scituate and hanover both from the Patriot League.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bryman165. Show bryman165's posts

sean mcmanus' 3 point shot at the buzzer to beat woburn by 1 in the state quarters

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1857285. Show user_1857285's posts

The Wellesley Raiders boys basketball run to the division 2 south semifinals.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hbvgamer. Show hbvgamer's posts

I think Waltham High beating BC High in an epic battle to the finish. Waltham was a huge underdog. Probably the best football game I have ever seen.

Sections
Shortcuts