Footabll recruiting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dotratnene. Show dotratnene's posts

Footabll recruiting

Any one from mass goin to a big school/ getting recruited to any where good

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dforce. Show dforce's posts

Footabll recruiting

Weymouth High Junior Mike Waithe is getting serious attentioin from around the country. Some big programs showing early interest.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from devannd. Show devannd's posts

Footabll recruiting

Why because it takes more than 1 player to win a championship and be dominating... Yes these guys are great in their own game but obviously the rest of the team is not as strong...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from devannd. Show devannd's posts

Footabll recruiting

footballguy1984-

You missed my point and what I was trying to say... Yes they are a good football team collectively but individually they may not be as strong... Do you understand what I am trying to say? Great teams are just that great teams and alot of times you ewill have a great player on a not so great team and this person ends up getting recruited whereas a team could win the SUper Bowl and not have a single player recruited. I don't doubt that Belmont Hill has a good team I was speaking in general.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from devannd. Show devannd's posts

Footabll recruiting

Quit pissisng in the wind.. Yes a team from the GBL can beat a team from the ISL and vice versa... Every league has teams that can beat a team in another league... Get over yourselves.. Quit comparing apples and oranges.. UNLESS 2 partiucular teams ACTUALLY play then the arguement is meaningless.

Sections
Shortcuts