Football 2007

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bushguy. Show bushguy's posts

Football 2007

It's tough to consider them when they're not part of the MIAA and have PG's.

3 kids going D1 is not on par with the GBL, CC and other conference's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bushguy. Show bushguy's posts

Football 2007

My bad. I was thinking about a Prep league. The ISL doesn't have PG's and should be considered in any discussion. Commitments for 2008 considered, Xaverian, BC HIgh, and SJP have hadrecent years where
    they've sent 3 or more kids in a year to D1 and others to 1AA.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocl06champs. Show ocl06champs's posts

Football 2007

how do you think the OCL is shaping up...?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cjachl. Show cjachl's posts

Football 2007

In response to Mass. schools playing out of state, Mansfield plays Holy Cross HS of New York City on Sept. 8th. The next week, Sept. 15th, Mansfield flies out to Ohio to play Catholic super-power St. Edwards of Lakewood Ohio. Good Luck to the Hornets and to all the Mass. schools playing out of state this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cjachl. Show cjachl's posts

Football 2007

Mansfield plays Holy Cross HS of New York on Sept 8th in Mass. The following week they fly out to Ohio to play St. Edwards. I can not imagine that Coach Redding is remotely concerned with the "fatigue" of flying for one game. Lets remember that these are 17 year old boys, who I am sure are pumped to be flying to another part of the country to play a game. I am sure the coaching staff at Mansfield is more concerned with the quality of the opponent and the offensive and defensive sets that they utilize. I am not that familiar with the New York school, but according to the website of St. Edwards HS of Ohio www.sehs.net they went 9-2 last year and were ranked in the top 20 in the entire country until they lost in the playoffs to Warren Harding HS. One would have to assume that a program ranked in the top 20 in the country is at least on a par with the great Brockton and Everett teams of recent years. I personally do not think Mansfield is as good as they have been recently and I think it would be a huge upset if they won, but I do hope they win. Incidently it appears that St. Edwards also won the High School National Championship in wrestling last year for what it's worth. On a side note it appears that the Everett-BB&N "scrimmedge" is the most highly anticipated scrimmedge in years. As far as the regular season I can not see anyone staying with Everett in Div. I

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigajn33. Show bigajn33's posts

Football 2007

okk foxboros freshman team isnt there varsity they always r big when there freshman when they get to varsity thier huge and marshfield would get smashed by the hock so stop that mansfield foxboro north stoughton would all kill them

Sections
Shortcuts