girls hoop div. 3

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jumpmanjordan252. Show jumpmanjordan252's posts

girls hoop div. 3

i agree with pepperoni11 on this because after an undefeated season they would not want to be blown out. tina gillen is a great leader and will keep the young kids going strong. Gillen would not want her season to end in a blowout and she won't allow that to happen so don't call carver fairhavens next victim. Also just because they beat ursuline doesn't mean anything. Fairhaven could have an off day and not hit any shots thursday against carver

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccer101. Show soccer101's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Listen, there has to be four teams to make a semifinal, so that is why Fairhaven is still left. Fairhaven will beat Carver, but has not shot against Spellman or Williams. Why don't you bring up the fact that Williams beat Ursuline by 35 points this year instead of just bringing up the one? You want to play that game, how about OR beating Fairhaven and Spellman beating OR by 27?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccer101. Show soccer101's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Oh good, let's bring back memorie sof two years ago because that will have abig impact on this week. Idiot. Hey, you bring up what you want, you want to say they recruit, then you can say it. It's a Catholic school and kids have the choice to go there is they so choose to, wether it's Spellman, Williams, Ursuline, Sacred Heart or any other school. Sounds like sour grapes starting from the "Conference'' cheerleaders already. That's not a good sign of confidence for the next week. I'm gald to see reality setting in for the "Conference'' and there fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccer101. Show soccer101's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Hey, you can say what you want and correct all the english grammar you want, but when the winner of the Spleman/Williams game runs circles around the vaunted Blue Devils, the excuses about both schools recruiting will start. I can here it now. The "Conference'' has won one big game this tournament season. They beat OA in D2. Good win, but what happened next round, oh yeah. Old Rochester beat a weak Norwell team. What happened next round? Oh yeah, the game sounds like ti was over before the Lady Bulldogs knew what hit them. That's because the tough play in the "Conference'' got them ready for Spellman. We will see what happens.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harry831. Show harry831's posts

girls hoop div. 3

...just wondering if Ursuline got extensive footage of being routed today..could use it for future training video on how to blow someone out..Fairhaven classy as usual in victory..who's the new addition on bench?..had much to add during game, could be valuable in coming rounds..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harry831. Show harry831's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Unbelievable shooting display by Baldwin...reminded me of jdub10...or Eddie Monteiro..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigd5824. Show bigd5824's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Wilmington upsets top seeded Winthrop

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pepperoni11. Show pepperoni11's posts

girls hoop div. 3

wow you know nothing, you say we had no comebacks, you definatly way overused the scoreboard chant cuz you couldnt think of anything else, and i think that we by far had the best comeback - "its too easy" then "like your mother" and you couldnt even come up with your own chants, you stole ours like 5 times so why dont you shut up, i understand your team won the game, but ur fans didnt match up to all the trash you talked

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccer101. Show soccer101's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Dacci8 my boy or girl, how are you doing? Looks like to me that the Fairhaven girls and the GREAT "Conference'' once again comes up short in big game moments. It's just to bad that THE "Conference'' bits the big one again. Once again, the girls from the "Conference'' cannot hang with the big dogs in the Catholic schools. Like I said the other day, the South Sectional final was actually Thursday when Williams and Spellman played. Fairhaven had a scrimmage that night against Carver. Glad to see another Brogoli lose another big game to keep it in the family after his brother pulled the act Tuesday night against Medfield. Anyway, back to the "Conference''. Nice to see them get to UMass-Boston, but just like Case, they fail to win the game (I know Case won it all two years ago, but that was then and this now). Catholics have won the last two sectional titles and they will only add to their count next year. Hope you enjoyed you day at UMass like I did, LOL. Hope it was a nice long ride back to the "Conference'' side of the South Shore. LOL!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccer101. Show soccer101's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Spinless? LOL... listen you clown, dacci8 and all of the South Coast Conference people on here have been talking so much crap it is incredible. They sit on here and rip everybody else for everything, but when things don't go there way, they resort to name calling and other low blows. Spellman and Williams recruit? I don't know. Maybe? I don't know either coach, any players or anything, so if they, then they do. Now dacci8 and all the Faorhaven blow hards will be on here not accepting what a great year Fairhaven had, but making recruiting excuses and everything. If they are recruiting, why dosen't someone step up and confront them about it? Sitting behind a computer and doing your talking like that is spinless to me. Don't you think 'rooster?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccer101. Show soccer101's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Ok, I'm spinless? How about YOU sitting behind the computer and accussing the Catholic's of recruiting. What's your proof? Do you have any or is just frustration being blow off toward them because little Fairhaven came up short today, as every South Coast Conference team does this time of year? Now, you say Spellman and Williams recruit. Does Bishop Feehan who won D2 tonight and Sacred Heart who won D4 last night do it also? I don't what the guidelines are for these schools are to get in, and I doubt you do to. But to call me spinless for stating the truth about Fairhaven and the rest of the SCC not being able to win is a fact. What your saying by the recruiting is much more spinless. Why can't the SCC people loose with class instead of blaming everyone. What is this BC basketball?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccer101. Show soccer101's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Has anyone seen dacci8 since yesterday? Why is it, people r un the mouth on here and when things don't go there way, they hide. Dacci8, come out my friend, I miss you. I want your thoughts your Lady Blue Devils and there great run that fell short yesterday? Please Dacci8 come out come out were ever you are, LOL!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nike2007. Show nike2007's posts

girls hoop div. 3

haha. sacred heart recruits? the school is about 400 kids, mostly all from kingston/plymouth/pembroke. what girl, who is good enough to be recruited, is going to go to a d4 even d3 private high school? once any private school starts winning a few years in a row, they rightly gain attention from any locals who might want their kid to be on a top of d4 team rather than a bottom d2 or d3 public school that their kid might not even make or that sucks and won't make the tourney, like most of the teams around sacred heart.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nike2007. Show nike2007's posts

girls hoop div. 3

obviously carver is good, but no kids on the team live in carver.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccer101. Show soccer101's posts

girls hoop div. 3

You make some good points. For all of these South Coast Conference clowns, it's all about ripping the Catholic's for recruiting. If they are so bent, wht don't they step, grow a sack and say something to these schools. Anyway, the best way for these teams to put an end to this is to practice, get better and just shut your mouth and beat these teams on the court instead of ripping them behind a computer. I love the SCC people talkl so much smack, but when their teams go down, they run and hide and are never heard from again DACCI8. Have not heard from him for a long time. Maybe his car broke down on the way home from UMass-Boston and nobody helped him, LOL.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccer101. Show soccer101's posts

girls hoop div. 3

he calls everyone spinless, but he is the spinless one on here who sits behind a computer name a cries like a baby.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccer101. Show soccer101's posts

girls hoop div. 3

You might want to take your temperature. You wished Archies luck??? LOL. See ya next year brother.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogsfan07. Show dogsfan07's posts

girls hoop div. 3

Now that Archies got their big recruit from Bourne How will spellman beat that. My guess is that they will get two girls that are about 6 ft tall and another point gaurd. i hope Coach Lamb has a good recruit coming in next year. I heard he was mad the freshman from bourne went to Archies better luck recruiting this off season

Sections
Shortcuts