Hardest Hitters in EMASS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from penaltyman21. Show penaltyman21's posts

Hardest Hitters in EMASS

Phil Hamilton - Winthrop, kid just kills kids for a living

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogsfan07. Show dogsfan07's posts

Hardest Hitters in EMASS

Armando Olivera from Rockland. This kid is a great hitter. Too bad he didn't have another year because he just turned 17 and hasn't matured yet!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocl06champs. Show ocl06champs's posts

Hardest Hitters in EMASS

Zach Wilson- Barnstable- 6'4 265 Commited to Bryant and full ride, hits like a truck, maybe slow, but always keeps hs legs moving. If not tackled low, he will lay people out.

CJ Ellis- Barnstable- 6'0 230 Not playing football at college level although some say he should be. As offensive lineman, and linebacker, he hits really hard. Led team in tackles this year with 80 or so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from indianhoop. Show indianhoop's posts

Hardest Hitters in EMASS

Except against Dartmouth...oh that's right Stang dropped Dartmouth.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gatest. Show gatest's posts

Hardest Hitters in EMASS

Gotta go Leclair from Carver......I saw Merrick play and ironically he wore the same number as Potati... So lets set some odds when does Merrick stop talking about his high school football career......

7.0 to 1 freshman year college

5.0 to 1 sophmore year

3.5 to 1 junior year

2.5 to 1 senior year

1.5 to 1 he goes on to coach at mashpee and never stops talking about himself

I just saw a Merrick " autographed" game worn jersey on Ebay but damn Potati just grabbed it.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigajn33. Show bigajn33's posts

Hardest Hitters in EMASS

i agree with the two players from the hock that is the toughest league in mass they also hit the hardest. another kid that cracked kids was corey eason i saw him close line the canton high qb so badd they had to take him out

Sections
Shortcuts