High School Hoop Blog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccerfan12. Show soccerfan12's posts

High School Hoop Blog

went to see Chucktown/Eastie yesterday at their little Fieldhouse in Charlestown -- wow, now I know why C-Town won all those titles... that is one intimidating place to go play at... I think Eastie is the best club I've seen so far and Ty Hughes (Senior Guard, # 11) is the best player I have seen this season -- he is quick, an excellent perimeter defender and can knock down jumpers out to the arc -- he also makes great decisions with the stone and can take players off the dribble and finish at the cup -- I think Eastie is a team to watch -- resilient and tough -- well coached (clearly) and made an early statement going in to Charlestown's house and not backing down

Madison Park at Eastie next Tuesday, Jan 9th 430 pm : I'll file another report -- I encourage anyone who has interest to be at that game -- MP's Raheem Singleton and Malik Smith are 2 of the more fun players to watch the city has produced since Jason White and Ridley Johnson...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccerfan12. Show soccerfan12's posts

High School Hoop Blog

Malcolm Smith (Eastie's mentor) is about 6'6" and black -- I, run about 5'10" and am caucasian, but I can stick the 3... ;-0) not sure if Coach Smith can shoot it...

all Boston City varsity tilts tip at 430 pm...

anyone have anything to add, outside of cynicism?

Sections
Shortcuts